Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State (72270 Views)

A Look At 2019 Armoured Mercedes-Maybach S560,Official Car Of President Buhari / Old Cat Hides Under Donald Trump's $1.5m Armoured Beasts Limo,Render It Useless / Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by Tellurium: 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2019
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by cardoctor(m): 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
With tyres sticking out like this and u call it armoured vehicles.
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2019
pacespot:

I think olodo is the word you've just learned speaking, continue learning speaking my child sad
Lolx, olodo grin
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by kabe1: 11:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
vincentjk:

Omg! You mean all these are made in our Nigeria?
Yes, that are made in Nigeria. Nigeria has quite a number of companies building armoured vehicles.

See attached some of the other made in Nigeria armoured personnel carriers.

This are just some, there are more.

Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by CSTR2: 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
You think say na innoson?
They would be lucky to be in innoson position.
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by CSTR2: 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
eduman365:

So true... still Igbos won't allow us hear word online because of their happiness for Innoson. grin

But honestly I wish we can keep competing in things like these that would help us develop as a nation, instead of cursing and blaming each other online.
Comparing a crudely assembled Armoured carrier to commercial vehicles.

Illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
CSTR2:

Comparing a crudely assembled Armoured carrier to commercial vehicles.

Illiterate.

Stop the arrogant display of folly. Innoson made an armed personal carrier for the military, compare it to this and swallow your yam-like pride.

If you were a military officer, which would you select? Pride and lack of respect and tolerance for others is the number one problem of your people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by CSTR2: 11:46pm On Dec 21, 2019
eduman365:

Stop the arrogant display of folly. Innoson made an armed personal carrier for the military, compare it to this and swallow your yam-like pride.
Innoson does not produce armoured personnel carriers.
They produce trucks and 4 by 4 carriers for the military.
Though they now apply bullet proof for commercial civilian vehicles as an extra service.

These armoured vehicles are death traps sorry.
You can't take these to a war zone.
Riot police maybe, that is all.
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 21, 2019
CSTR2:

They produce trucks and 4 by 4 carriers for the military.
Though they now apply bullet proof for commercial civilian vehicles as an extra service.

Mr. Man, let's not pretend like we don't know Innoson just rebrands Chinese vehicles. There's a lot of evidence online so keep calm. The fact that everyone is trying to encourage him is aimed at fostering local development and a sense of unity. There is nothing ingenious about Innosson, sorry.

Look at the pictures I attached to my earlier posts and school yourself. Innoson has and still makes armoured vehicles for the military. Do your research before arguing. We're not doing yam eating contest here.

Proforce is another military vehicle brand in Nigeria owned by a Yoruba man. School yourself once again...
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by CSTR2: 11:56pm On Dec 21, 2019
eduman365:

Mr. Man, let's not pretend like we don't know Innoson just rebrands Chinese vehicles. There's a lot of evidence online so keep calm. The fact that everyone is trying to encourage him is aimed at fostering local development and a sense of unity. There is nothing ingenious about Innosson, sorry.

Look at the pictures I attached to my earlier posts and school yourself. Innoson has and still makes armoured vehicles for the military. Do your research before arguing. We're not doing yam eating contest here.
Innoson is the closest to manufacturing we have in Nigeria.
The indigenous value they add to their own products is unrivalled.
From plastics to metal fabrication to upholstery.
They are all done by innoson sub companies that can be verified.

But of course in the spirit of bigotry, I expect clowns who are used to insulting innoson to now praise a far inferior assemblier of parts just because he is from your neck of woods.

Yeye dey smell.

The factory sef is not half as equipped as what you will get in anamco.
Armoured carriers indeed.
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by slimthugchimee2(m): 12:02am On Dec 22, 2019
pacespot:

If Nigeria has the capacity to manufacture that armored vehicle from scratch without importing anything from other countries for making its parts, our economy wouldn't be where it is today.

Now you can tell who the ignorant one is between us!

No company makes every single part of their vehicle baba.

Also your ignorance was from your previous comment on how its not in commercial quantity.

It actually is, FG bought 13 vehicles for the police from them, other local companies like proforce and Dicon are also being purchased from, as army ordered 35units of Locally built ARA MRAP from proforce while foreign customers has orders 20

Dicon just got another order of about 30 units for their ezugwu MRAP also from FG

This company are just young with proforce being just 10yrs old, so I don't think you expect them to become Toyota just like that. They are growing and its good development
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by ello29(m): 12:16am On Dec 22, 2019
Nice one that's a good work congratulations! Recommending all the screen should have been smaller in size instead.
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:28am On Dec 22, 2019
prince3009:

[s]Instead of simply commending your brothers for this archaic obscure looking aluminum pan on wheels, you drag Innoson (a continental car manufacturing giant) into your pettiness undecided

The existence of this man Innoson is really giving you hydraulickers High Bp grin grin[/s]
innoson is a useless assembly plant of rebadge Chinese carsgringrin
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:32am On Dec 22, 2019
CSTR2:

They produceassemble trucks and 4 by 4 carriers for the military.

fixed
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 22, 2019
CSTR2:

Innoson is the closest to manufacturing we have in Nigeria.
The indigenous value they add to their own products is unrivalled.
From plastics to metal fabrication to upholstery.
They are all done by innoson sub companies that can be verified.

But of course in the spirit of bigotry, I expect clowns who are used to insulting innoson to now praise a far inferior assemblier of parts just because he is from your neck of woods.

Yeye dey smell.

The factory sef is not half as equipped as what you will get in anamco.
Armoured carriers indeed.

Whatever. Just don't quote people next time without getting your facts right. I don't really have time for blind and biased arguments. The entire country is behind Innoson's success but people like you with your ungrateful entitlement mentality will limit his progress...

1 Like

Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by CSTR2: 1:08am On Dec 22, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
fixed
Who gives a flying fucckk what a clown thinks?

When it comes to vehicles in Nigeria, innoson is the closest thing to manufacturing, and that is all that matters.
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by vincentjk(m): 1:51am On Dec 22, 2019
kabe1:

Yes, that are made in Nigeria. Nigeria has quite a number of companies building armoured vehicles.

See attached some of the other made in Nigeria armoured personnel carriers.

This are just some, there are more.

I'm highly impressed seriously but building these armored cars is one thing and quality is another
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by pacespot(m): 6:06am On Dec 22, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

No company makes every single part of their vehicle baba.

Also your ignorance was from your previous comment on how its not in commercial quantity.

It actually is, FG bought 13 vehicles for the police from them, other local companies like proforce and Dicon are also being purchased from, as army ordered 35units of Locally built ARA MRAP from proforce while foreign customers has orders 20

Dicon just got another order of about 30 units for their ezugwu MRAP also from FG

This company are just young with proforce being just 10yrs old, so I don't think you expect them to become Toyota just like that. They are growing and its good development

Okay, that's commendable, we will get there
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by adecz: 7:08am On Dec 22, 2019
This one make sense pass
the one Nigerian army launch
recently... cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by nasoeb: 7:16am On Dec 22, 2019
Psalmy2cute:
This armoured tank clearly needs bigger tires.. nonetheless.. this is good work
Exactly. But I noticed tge front can easily accommodate bigger tire but the back might be difficult.
Very nice job.
God Bless the two brothers,
God Bless Nigerians,
God Bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by somtookeke(m): 7:39am On Dec 22, 2019
Tekowi: A Made In Nigeria Armoured Vehicle Made By Two Brothers In Ekiti – PHOTOS

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/tekowi-made-in-nigeria-armoured-vehicle.html

Why marriages collapse – Cleric

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/why-marriages-collapse-cleric.html

LONG LIVE BUHARI, SHORT LIVE APC

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/long-live-buhari-short-live-apc.html

US Places Nigeria on Watch List for Religious Persecution

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/us-places-nigeria-on-watch-list-for.html

1 Share

Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by somtookeke(m): 7:41am On Dec 22, 2019
Tekowi: A Made In Nigeria Armoured Vehicle Made By Two Brothers In Ekiti – PHOTOS

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/tekowi-made-in-nigeria-armoured-vehicle.html

Why marriages collapse – Cleric

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/why-marriages-collapse-cleric.html

LONG LIVE BUHARI, SHORT LIVE APC

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/long-live-buhari-short-live-apc.html

US Places Nigeria on Watch List for Religious Persecution

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/us-places-nigeria-on-watch-list-for.html

1 Share

Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 22, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
innoson is a useless assembly plant of rebadge Chinese carsgringrin

I hope GTB the "yoruba ole" bank has paid him according to the directives of the courts?
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by Hotfreez: 8:03am On Dec 22, 2019
prince3009:

I hope GTB the "yoruba ole" bank has paid him according to the directives of the courts?

Why asking stupid questions?

Didn't you Igbos say you would remove your money from GTB and shut down the bank if they don't pay Innoson?

1 Kobo, Innoson won't get. You all can go to Hell.

2 Likes

Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by Horus(m): 11:02am On Dec 22, 2019
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5270181_tekowi788x470_jpegf5f7307d8ad64c8260aa6e53b4bd56bf

Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by Bahamas95(m): 11:04am On Dec 22, 2019
Nice one, but I think the tyres are too small. Bigger ones would have been better
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by kokomilala(m): 11:45am On Dec 22, 2019
@Etfash,God bless you.Whether it's INNOSON or another company, let's support them.I'm a Yoruba man,but I've always supported INNOSON here,because I think it's cool and hungry for success.
Surprisingly, however, some think I'm disguising as a Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by Unrated900(m): 11:45am On Dec 22, 2019
Had it been the headlines says

Innoson new tekowi

Millions of likes And Shares would have emerged
Re: Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State by Unrated900(m): 11:47am On Dec 22, 2019
Hotfreez:

Why asking stupid questions?

Didn't you Igbos say you would remove your money from GTB and shut down the bank if they don't pay Innoson?

1 Kobo, Innoson won't get. You all can go to Hell.

Had it been the headlines says innoson new tekowi

No one will rest here again

No to tribalism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / N200million Lamborghini Countach Abandoned In Lagos / The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.