Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Huge Translation Project - Idoma Language - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Huge Translation Project - Idoma Language (848 Views)

Huge Translation Project - Idoma Language, Fulah Language / Boki (osokom) And Tiv Huge Translation Project / Huge Yoruba Translation Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huge Translation Project - Idoma Language by aleniboro(m): 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
We have a huge project on Idoma Language that is on-going now.
Idoma is the second official language spoken in the Benue State in southeast-central Nigeria, by approximately 600,000 people (1991 estimate).
- Native Speaker of Idoma Language
-An employable graduate from any discipline that can use a computer.
Work from the comfort of your home.
We are looking forward to working with you.
Regards,
Re: Huge Translation Project - Idoma Language by ojonugba2014(m): 11:57pm On Dec 21, 2019
I am from Benue state. my mother language is Idoma, but I am not a graduate can I still apply?
Re: Huge Translation Project - Idoma Language by aleniboro(m): 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
ojonugba2014:
I am from Benue state. my mother language is Idoma, but I am not a graduate can I still apply?
Yes, please. Thank you!
Re: Huge Translation Project - Idoma Language by gsk4reality: 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2019
Am also in need of Idoma native speakers.
If you can speak and write the language please get in touch with me via gbenroadekunledavid@gmail.com or via Whatsapp +2348057207213.
Thank you.
Re: Huge Translation Project - Idoma Language by Asquare84(m): 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2019
aleniboro:
We have a huge project on Idoma Language that is on-going now.
Idoma is the second official language spoken in the Benue State in southeast-central Nigeria, by approximately 600,000 people (1991 estimate).
- Native Speaker of Idoma Language
-An employable graduate from any discipline that can use a computer.
Work from the comfort of your home.
We are looking forward to working with you.
Regards,

How do we apply
Re: Huge Translation Project - Idoma Language by gsk4reality: 8:06am On Dec 26, 2019
Asquare84:

How do we apply

Send a WhatsApp Message to +2348057207213. or email to info@allafricanlanguages.com
Re: Huge Translation Project - Idoma Language by aleniboro(m): 7:06am On Dec 30, 2019
gsk4reality:

Send a WhatsApp Message to +2348057207213. or email to info@allafricanlanguages.com
I dont know this person that has responded to you on my thread and we dissociate ourselves with such a person or group of people on any of our threads. If you can read, the right information is there for you. We are not going to be responsible for anyone scammed by desperate people.
Re: Huge Translation Project - Idoma Language by gsk4reality: 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
aleniboro:

I dont know this person that has responded to you on my thread and we dissociate ourselves with such a person or group of people on any of our threads. If you can read, the right information is there for you. We are not going to be responsible for anyone scammed by desperate people.

Did you just say your thread or nairaland thread?
Your sense of humor amazes me. But
I guess you must be the one who is really scamming people cos I don't know what you are afraid of.
If you feel the post threatens your chances of getting translators.. I quite understand that part but claiming someone is a scammer without any prooof or evidence is way out of line and very unprofessional in our line of business.
I guess you need to learn that too cos it seems you are very new in the business.

(1) (Reply)

Ushers Urgently Needed In Ilorin / . / NPOWER BATCH C TEST DATES AND PAST QUESTIONS (DOWNLOAD FOR FREE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.