Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures (64358 Views)

Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures / The Aneke Twins Show Dance Moves (photos) / Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by femi4: 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
Sleekbaby:
I found it difficult to view pictures on Nairaland these days, am I alone and what could be the cause please
use another browser or clear cache and data of your browser
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by EaglesT(m): 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
Nice
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
I must bleep them before this year end Insha Allah
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
So wetin we go do with this information now?
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Pauldollars(m): 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
Say042:
Checkout some of the lovely and Shocking Pictures of Popular Aneke Twins ..... Look Alike like never before.

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/realchidiebereaneke/

Lady on the left is fatter than her twin sister
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
cassidy1996:
I love twins
Oya take...lol. my mum had twins 2 times. My grandma had twins, my aunt had twins...

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
I can easily differentiate them by the lip. One has a bigger lip
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by bluefilm: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
Mgbeke.

Nonsense. angry

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by olatilldend: 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
Mgbekes feeling funky. They so uuuuuuugly!!!!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by nattyGENT: 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
Please I am directed to tell you to change and give your lives to Christ.
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by degamemaster(m): 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
Sleekbaby:
I found it difficult to view pictures on Nairaland these days, am I alone and what could be the cause please

Because you have not paid for the ones you viewed and the year is almost over hence, your inability to view more. Pls pay up your due charges and continue to enjoy our unlimited services.
Thanks.

Customer Care! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by degamemaster(m): 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
They're beautiful, they're Biafrans.

I can get that these girls are strong Nairalanders. grin grin grin
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Angelfrost(m): 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
Kingosytex:
These girls are damn pretty!!!!

Differentiating them is almost an impossible task.

Just look closely at the "chest region"!!! You are welcome. tongue
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by 8stargeneral: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2019
Sleekbaby:
fake phone
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Greatness28: 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by maxilly(m): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2019
Identifying them would be easy. One has big boobs the other one doesn't
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by chocolatelady(f): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2019
This is what we call identical twins. It’s an uphill task to differentiate between the girls. Nice outfit though ! Pretty girls
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Starhearts: 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2019
Sleekbaby:

U don eat goat pussy
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Dinho20(m): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2019
"HMMMM"

WHAT DO I KNOW wink

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2019
meobizy:
These clowns. Their only talent is looking identical. It reminds me of a pair of twin oloshos I was introduced to recently. Should I make my fantasy of blowing twins simultaneously happen?

Nigga let's make this happen .
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Sleekbaby(f): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2019
femi4:
use another browser or clear cache and data of your browser
Thanks bro, only you said something good
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by NELLY1990: 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2019
Lovely. My dream is to give birth to triplet or twins God helping me
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Sleekbaby(f): 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2019
chibike69:

Glo network

I feel ya pain.
Not Glo but Mtn
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Sleekbaby(f): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2019
Sirpc:

Could be because of poor network
Might be true, I will call Mtn customer care
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by meum: 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2019
grin
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Solidkay(m): 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2019
Sleekbaby:

I don't think you're alone, but am sure you're on your own
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Hifeylove: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2019
Yes they good looking alike but Taiye’s breast is bigger than Kehinde’s own.. thank me later..
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by meobizy(f): 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
Fvckmoderators:

Nigga let's make this happen .
Once it goes into my journal it's a done deal by Christmas. I'll lay the update here sometime in February or March. Writing experiences of the sort feel better after a certain period of time.
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Adebowalay(m): 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2019
Say042:
Checkout some of the lovely and Shocking Pictures of Popular Aneke Twins ..... Look Alike like never before.

they look like oritsefemi seriously... what do you think..??
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by hardon1(m): 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
too much photoshoping sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2019
Say042:

As a twin, I can differenciate them.
The one that is bigger has a slim face while the slim one has a wide face.

They look alike though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter & Classier? / Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages / Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.