Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages (64365 Views)

Zlatan Flaunts Expensive Luxury Whips, Reveals He Just Bought A House (photos) / Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized / Wizkid Flaunts Expensive Luxury Jewelries Worth Over 50million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by obafemee80(m): 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2019
From Lamborghinis and Mercedes Benz to Bentleys and Rolls-Royce , these are ten of the most expensive luxury cars in Nigerian celebrities garages.

1) Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon

How much? From ₦67m

Who drives one? Timaya has 3,Davido, Mompha, DJ Cuppy, Peter Okoye (Mr P)

2) Porsche Panamera

How much? From ₦68m

Who drives one? Davido, Wizkid

3) Bentley Bentayga SUV

How much? From ₦70m

Who drives one? Davido, Mompha, Ray Hushpuppi

4) Rolls-Royce Phantom

How much? From ₦201m

Who drives one? E-Money, DJ Cuppy?, I Go Dye,

5) Rolls-Royce Wraith

How much? From ₦167m

Who drives one? Mompha, Ray Hushpuppi

6) Bentley Continental GT

How much? From ₦94m

Who drives one? Wizkid, Kizz Daniels, Don Jazzy, Peter Okoye, Timaya

7) Bentley Mulsanne

How much? From ₦146m

Who drives one? Linda Ikeji,

cool Lamborghini Galadho

How much? From ₦150m

Who drives one? Runtown

9) Mercedes Maybach

How much? From ₦72m

Who drives one? Timaya , E-Money

10) Ferrari 458 Italia

How much? From ₦83m

Who drives one? Davido

Which Of The Ten Luxury Cars Is Your Dream Car?

https://autojosh.com/ten-of-the-most-expensive-luxury-cars-in-nigerian-celebrities-garages/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by itspzpics(m): 4:52am On Mar 17, 2019
Men dem

7 Likes

Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by shakaranews: 8:45am On Mar 17, 2019
shocked OP, Cubana Prince said those cars ain't Hush Puppy's. So, did you confirm it before posting it on his name?

Meanwhile See the moment Little Baby Success, the viral Warri girl gets a life time schorlaship from Celebrities across Nigeria. If you happy for her, please do subscribe to the channel for more.
Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su0K39kQh54

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by driand(m): 8:46am On Mar 17, 2019

Beer parlour journalism and conclusions

Porche panarama kor, porche banana ni..

The black vehicle davido sat on in the 2nd pic is an "Audi" not a porche panarama,

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by trippla01(m): 8:47am On Mar 17, 2019
It is well.... We shall all die that I know...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by ecomerceguru: 8:47am On Mar 17, 2019
Eyes on the G-wagon. I am coming for You!

6 Likes

Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by ifyalways(f): 8:48am On Mar 17, 2019
Where did Linda take that her picture ?

3 Likes

Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by Onlinetalk: 8:48am On Mar 17, 2019
Lord I seek ur help. Mak me big in my own way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by Modecaih: 8:48am On Mar 17, 2019
Nice ride guys
Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by KingsleySmart(m): 8:49am On Mar 17, 2019
But seriously speaking, no legitimate office job can buy you any embarassed

Abi make i buy laptop

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by Abudu2000(m): 8:50am On Mar 17, 2019
Like for WizKid, share for froggy

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by Onyi22(f): 8:50am On Mar 17, 2019
My Davido almost drive all d cars, that's y I love him so much because he's rich, cute n famous...
Unlike some poor, frustrated, broke ass guys we have on this forum, they can't even afford a bicycle n they r requesting for my number.......

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by Galaticos444: 8:50am On Mar 17, 2019
Is timaya selling cars

7 Likes

Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by Mouthgag: 8:50am On Mar 17, 2019
See news

When someone's wedding ring will buy all the cars change go even remain grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by chidi2pus(m): 8:50am On Mar 17, 2019
Inflated prices

6 Likes

Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by stano2(m): 8:51am On Mar 17, 2019
Them try
Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by jaxxy(m): 8:51am On Mar 17, 2019
This thread is not accurate sm1 test driving or posing with a car doesn’t mean they bought it. The prices too are off

34 Likes

Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by Afonjas: 8:51am On Mar 17, 2019
Nigerians lack sense.

9 Likes

Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by Officialgarri: 8:52am On Mar 17, 2019
Davido wins !!

You know sometimes I imagine what kind of depression Instagram sensations like Hushpuppi goes through.

Imagine dressing up to take expensive looking pictures just for the sake of Instagram follows , then after the pictures , nothing else makes you happy .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by Pidginwhisper: 8:52am On Mar 17, 2019
grin
Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by Isoduwa(m): 8:53am On Mar 17, 2019
ifyalways:

Close to your dream

6 Likes

Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by taytee(m): 8:54am On Mar 17, 2019
Onyi22:
My Davido almost drive all d cars, that's y I love him so much because he's rich, cute n famous...
Unlike some poor, frustrated, broke ass guys we have on this forum, they can't even afford a bicycle n they r requesting for my number.......
u must be a gold digger....c ur head

9 Likes

Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by Pidginwhisper: 8:55am On Mar 17, 2019
ifyalways:
Opposite her House

1 Like

Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by bigcasava1(m): 8:55am On Mar 17, 2019
Onyi22:
there are girls who deserve better guys and better life, I don't think u fall in that category.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by Schizotype: 8:58am On Mar 17, 2019

Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by Offpoint1: 8:59am On Mar 17, 2019
All these cars wey we dey use pack firewood from farm for my village for my dream na him Nigerian celebrities dey use do show up...

*Spit*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash / Proof That Dangote Reconciled Olamide And DonJazzy. (Photos) / Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.