Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain (2789 Views)

Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders / Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation / Goni, Kyari, ModuSheriff, Elkanemi Death: Borno Lost 4 Red Cap Elders In 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by Beremx(f): 5:32am On Dec 22, 2019
Kapilta:
i'm so glad you saw with your own eyes that Yorubaland has been taken over by fula herdsmen and hence is no more safe.

I hope you make your visit to yeast permanent and never return to Yorubaland no more since it's already overtaken by fula herdsmen. I heard Enugu is very very safe and sound from herdsmen, no kidnapping of any sort happen there. So it wouldn't be a bad place for you to move to rather.
Ogbeni, it seems you know I am presently in Enugu. Lol. The serenity of the city is second to none. While heat is still biting hard in Lagos, Enugu is enjoying the cold weather.

I swear if no be marriage with my Edo husband tie me for Lagos, I for done relocate come east. Wahala for Lagos plenty. grin

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by Beremx(f): 5:41am On Dec 22, 2019
Magicians:
Wow so your Igbotic father still allowed you to come slave hard just to have a bright future in the Yoruba land you love to hate.

It is the God you worship that will met appropriate punishment to you as meted on all those that disparage where they tow to survive.

There's nothing hate filled in my comments about the Yoruba people. I have never on nairaland made hateful comments about Yoruba people so stop talking nonsense. I just stated the obvious and you are making noise. Shouldn't you be bothered about the invasion of those criminals to the SW and the southern part of the country as a whole? Shouldn't you also be bothered about the thought provoking comments TY Danjuma said?

Oga abeg park well and stop dragging me into your stupid Igbo -Yoruba fight.

Meanwhile, Lagos is my childhood sweetheart, you can't separate me from it. Go knack head for wall. grin

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by nku5: 5:59am On Dec 22, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

You opened this thread to invite Ibo to badger Yoruba.

Tomorrow you will change to a different name and open similar thread shaming Ibo and inviting Yoruba to join in.

Dont you drug addicts, homosexuals in North have hearts? Your children are roaming streets, flies perched on their lips, nose and laying larvas on their eye lids but youd rather be concerned about tearing South apart.

Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by frankdoz: 6:21am On Dec 22, 2019
[quote author=BabaRamota1980 post=85117525]

Tomorrow you will change to a different name and open similar thread shaming Ibo and inviting Yoruba to join in.

Dont you drug addicts, homosexuals in North have hearts? Your children are roaming streets, flies perched on their lips, nose and laying larvas on their eye lids but youd rather be concerned about tearing South apart.[\quote] Your an afonja! So it has became crime to report impending danger in Yoruba land. Even when all the media is reporting it, I guess your high on ewedu/amala.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by frankdoz: 6:23am On Dec 22, 2019
Danzakidakura:
yarobanza was the original name for yorubas.reason been that bayajida the founder of hausa tribe after leaving daura give birth to seven illegitimate sons called the banza bakwai( seven bastard) one of them formed the present day Yoruba. pls know your history
wow! I will like to know more of their history. Yaribanza sounds so similar to banza bakwai.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by Omoodua007: 6:29am On Dec 22, 2019
Are these piglets Igbo not tired of the same propaganda
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by LajaLaba: 6:50am On Dec 22, 2019
frankdoz:
so we should keep silent so that what happened to kwara/Ilorin befell whole Yoruba land? your highly bias.
Funny see this Muppet!I don laugh taya grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by LajaLaba: 7:01am On Dec 22, 2019
Beremx:
They have taken over some checkpoints in Ondo state especially the Sagamu - Ore expressway. I saw them with my two eyes when I traveled to the east on Thursday. At Ohosu in the boundary between Ondo and Edo, I saw many of them walking with cutlasses in some kind of fitted covers.

No be lie o!

U are nothing but a Jester grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by Beremx(f): 7:04am On Dec 22, 2019
LajaLaba:
U are nothing but a Jester grin
I am not, not when I saw something with my eyes. Seriously!

Good morning

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by SisterFire(f): 7:07am On Dec 22, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

Dont you drug addicts, homosexuals in North have hearts? Your children are roaming streets, flies perched on their lips, nose and laying larvas on their eye lids but youd rather be concerned about tearing South apart.
...u are right , when fulani go school nairaland na him next destination , Helinues comes to my mind

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by Omoodua007: 7:16am On Dec 22, 2019
He’s focusing on this when it has already gotten worse in Igbo land

1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by lereinter(m): 7:55am On Dec 22, 2019
Could you recall how many cows died in a single day in Ondo state
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by Iamgrey5(m): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2019
Beremx:
Ogbeni, it seems you know I am presently in Enugu. Lol. The serenity of the city is second to none. While heat is still biting hard in Lagos, Enugu is enjoying the cold weather.

I swear if no be marriage with my Edo husband tie me for Lagos, I for done relocate come east. Wahala for Lagos plenty. grin
You can still convince your husband to relocate to Edo state. It's not too late

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by Iamgrey5(m): 10:10am On Dec 22, 2019
Beremx:
There's nothing hate filled in my comments about the Yoruba people. I have never on nairaland made hateful comments about Yoruba people so stop talking nonsense. I just stated the obvious and you are making noise. Shouldn't you be bothered about the invasion of those criminals to the SW and the southern part of the country as a whole? Shouldn't you also be bothered about the thought provoking comments TY Danjuma said?

Oga abeg park well and stop dragging me into your stupid Igbo -Yoruba fight.

Meanwhile, Lagos is my childhood sweetheart, you can't separate me from it. Go knack head for wall. grin
Can you imagine this statement

Perhaps you don't know the definition of hypocrisy.

You feel so connected to a place, yet you are happy the place in your imagination is becoming insecure.

Because if it's not in your imagination, you won't be coming back to the place regardless of the supposed marriage involved.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by Beremx(f): 10:50am On Dec 22, 2019
Iamgrey5:

You feel so connected to a place, yet you are happy the place in your imagination is becoming insecure.

Because if it's not in your imagination, you won't be coming back to the place regardless of the supposed marriage involved.

you guys can really provoke someone sha. Please where in my post did you see the bolded? Na wa o!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by Rekhina(f): 11:06am On Dec 22, 2019
Omoodua007:
He’s focusing on this when it has already gotten worse in Igbo land
You afon..g.as brought this fulani plague to us out of wickedness,u shall suffer 4 it
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by Rekhina(f): 11:07am On Dec 22, 2019
Beremx:
you guys can really provoke someone sha. Please where in my post did you see the bolded? Na wa o!!
Just leave them ,dey are jobless ...luk at how to throw words like police barrack wives idle from morning to night! Leave them alone
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by Beremx(f): 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2019
Rekhina:
Just leave them ,dey are jobless ...luk at how to throw words like police barrack wives idle from morning to night! Leave them alone
my sister ehn!! Smh
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by Iamgrey5(m): 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
Beremx:
Perhaps you don't understand English or what's called deduction.

You claimed you saw some people with farming instruments in Ondo who in your own words are Fulani militants to support op's assertion that South west is indeed no longer safe and to spite the Yorubas who live there.

Or you want to tell me that you didn't read ops mumbo jumbo before making that comment to reinforce Op's assertions and sentiments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by Omoodua007: 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
Rekhina:
You afon..g.as brought this fulani plague to us out of wickedness,u shall suffer 4 it

You Ojukwus are forever blaming everyone else and it’s you that will continue to suffer Buffon
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by Omoodua007: 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2019
Iamgrey5:

It’s called envy
The entire south east is not up to Oyo state
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by Danzakidakura(m): 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
frankdoz:
wow! I will like to know more of their history. Yaribanza sounds so similar to banza bakwai.
yes banza bakwai means the seven bastards which includes Yoruba,Nupe, gwari, Niger, Nasarawa, kwara and kogi.while the real hausa bakwai are the original hausa towns of Daura, Zazzau,Rano, sokoto, gombe, with Borno and others
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain by Danzakidakura(m): 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
Beremx:
my sister ehn!! Smh
ntoor one of your type, a saboteur is in prison i mean OUK remaining you,i remember how you spit your people to support yaribanza and Buhari now they are insulting you. Ntoor

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN: Ganduje And His Crew, Zara Onyinye Storms Ondo Ahead Of Election / Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Lagos And Abuja / An Innocent Fulani Old Man Was Caught By OPC And Named Iskilu Wakili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.