Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis (64566 Views)

Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) / Would You Pay ₦3.4m To Convert Your Petrol Powered Car Into An Electric Car? / 10 Brand New Production Cars To Expect In The 2018 Geneva Motor Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by andrew12(m): 7:04am On Dec 23, 2019
he is not a customer awon oni Test Drive @ dealership

1 Like

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by mechanics(m): 7:05am On Dec 23, 2019
Hmmmmm, he will have to hold his daughter tight next time.

1 Like

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by ColonelEmeka: 7:07am On Dec 23, 2019
The father went with other people to view these cars. So they want to tell me that nobody paid any attention to this 3 year old as she went on a scratching spree?

Was she left to roam the place all alone? How could they not have noticed her actions until she got to the 10th car?

Careless father

5 Likes

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by Ijaycool(f): 7:11am On Dec 23, 2019
sleek82:
please remove that last paragraph..."lucky dad"?

'Unfortunate Dad' is better self

1 Like

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by lomprico(m): 7:12am On Dec 23, 2019
good for him, that goes to.all parents that their kids dont have home training.

4 Likes

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by MZrapper(f): 7:12am On Dec 23, 2019
While I was much younger, I had scratched my Dad's brand new Mercedes Benz 230 E, there was fear written allover my mum's face as she thought hell would let loose.
When my Dad returned I was surprised to see him smiling like nothing had happened.
He didn't repaint the car nor work on the scratched part. As I grew older I kept seeing the scratch and it reminded me of how much my Dad loved me. I miss that car and my Dad.

RIP papa.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by kikake: 7:14am On Dec 23, 2019
hisgrace090:
Some state for 9ja go accuse the girl of being a witch.

While in the west they'll buy her ice cream to ncalm her down.

The girl could be having an autism spectrum disorder.
Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by dreamangel: 7:15am On Dec 23, 2019
Ten cars!! What were the parents doing? Highly irresponsible and negligent. Infact the little could easily have been kidnapped if they were not paying attention to her for that long.

5 Likes

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by Acecube(m): 7:15am On Dec 23, 2019
MZrapper:
While I was much younger, I had scratched my Dad's brand new Mercedes Benz 230 E, there was fear written allover my mum's face thinking hell will let loose.
When my Dad returned I was surprised to see him smiling like nothing had happened.
He didn't repaint the car nor work on the scratched part. As I grew older I kept seeing the scratch and it reminded me of how much my Dad loved me. I miss that car and my Dad.

RIP papa.
may his gentle soul rest in peace...
Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by MZrapper(f): 7:16am On Dec 23, 2019
Acecube:
may his gentle soul rest in peace...

Aminnnn.

1 Like

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by Neddyogu(m): 7:19am On Dec 23, 2019
Just kukuma sell d child.

2 Likes

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by Krakboi(m): 7:19am On Dec 23, 2019
Definitely going to be obvious the car was resprayed. You need to realise that the factory paint conditions is near difficult to re-create.
tillaman:
who is going to tell them unfortunate buyers ?? They can just sell to the buyers at the value of a new one since it’s going to be resprayed by the manufacturers!! Just curious though or is it that it will be visible it was resprayed?

1 Like

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by Peezol: 7:23am On Dec 23, 2019
Pls how much is the car? If a scratch is 3.6 grin
Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by luluosas(m): 7:23am On Dec 23, 2019
Hmmmm. See gbese

1 Like

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by tillaman(m): 7:24am On Dec 23, 2019
Krakboi:
Definitely going to be obvious the car was resprayed. You need to realise that the factory paint conditions is near difficult to re-create.
oh okay thank you
Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by luluosas(m): 7:25am On Dec 23, 2019
Take heart
MZrapper:
While I was much younger, I had scratched my Dad's brand new Mercedes Benz 230 E, there was fear written allover my mum's face thinking hell will let loose.

RIP papa.
Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by maazi45: 7:27am On Dec 23, 2019
buygala:
This is the consequence of not beating kids angry..... Spare the rod and spoil the child

A child born and brought up in Nigeria cannot even try this.... His or her brain would have been reset with slaps, head knocks, koboko and slippers grin

When the child remembers what he or she suffered at the hand of mummy just for refusing to eat, dem no born am well make e go near new car talk less of to scratch am

I remember my mum that year..... Just one wicked side-eye from her to me and all my dubious intentions will fly out the window grin
u guys are not half as discipline as china.and this happen in nigeria alot stop this church things
Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by DAVE5(m): 7:28am On Dec 23, 2019
tillaman:
who is going to tell them unfortunate buyers ?? They can just sell to the buyers at the value of a new one since it’s going to be resprayed by the manufacturers!! Just curious though or is it that it will be visible it was resprayed?

I guess u know these whites tend to regulate their market, I’m guessing if they were to sell the said cars as brand new, some how someday word would get out and the dealership would be sued for outrageously huge sums

These whites can investigate matter wey no even concern them, it’s not like Nigeria where we say e no concern me

I might be wrong though, but how would they explain what happened to 10 cars that was marked in their office, it vanished?
Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by buygala(m): 7:28am On Dec 23, 2019
maazi45:
u guys are not half as discipline as china.and this happen in nigeria alot stop this church things

A child scratching ten brand new cars in Nigeria? grin

Tell me more Sir

1 Like

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by tillaman(m): 7:29am On Dec 23, 2019
DAVE5:

I guess u know these whites tend to regulate their market, I’m guessing if they were to sell the said cars as brand new, some how someday word would get out and the dealership would be sued for outrageously huge sums

These whites can investigate matter wey no even concern them, it’s not like Nigeria where we say e no concern me

I might be wrong though, but how would they explain what happened to 10 cars that was marked in their office, it vanished?
makes a lot of sense!! Thanks man
Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by netflicks(m): 7:30am On Dec 23, 2019
Flog small pikin dem no go gree...see my padi wey wan marry one yankee babe with a son..the boy do anyhow my padi wan knock am na so the mother change am madly... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by DAVE5(m): 7:33am On Dec 23, 2019
RZArecta2:
dealership not charity organization. They have rents, bills and salaries to pay. The parents have to take responsibility for their carelessness as nobody send dem message

I stated quite clearly the parents shld be held responsible bro,

Then a second opinion that the dealership cld help salvage the situation, you know do some create marketing with what happened, turn it in their favor, and I am a business man so I know what it takes to run businesses most especially in this Nigeria
Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by Kobicove(m): 7:41am On Dec 23, 2019
tillaman:
THE little girl must be possessed abi why can’t she stop at car number 3, e get as e be sha, but those dealers wan cash out on top the issue sha, they can’t sell the cars as new again once it is resprayed Even with same colour?

Would you buy a repainted car as brand new knowing that it wasn't the factory paint? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by gazza07(m): 7:44am On Dec 23, 2019
Lucky father? That's a huge grammatical error

1 Like

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by MZrapper(f): 7:46am On Dec 23, 2019
luluosas:
Take heart

Thankssmiley
Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by Izigha(m): 7:49am On Dec 23, 2019
[quote author=MZrapper post=85145007]While I was much younger, I had scratched my Dad's brand new Mercedes Benz 230 E, there was fear written allover my mum's face thinking hell will let loose.
He didn't repaint the car nor work on thescratched part. As I grew older I kept seeing the scratch and it reminded me of how much my Dad loved me. I miss that car and my Dad.

RIP papa.[/quote
That my friend is what I call Daddy, really cool

1 Like

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by segun18(m): 7:49am On Dec 23, 2019
In Nigeria such a Child would have been taken to one Deliverance ministry or the House of one Alfa for prayers

The Mind of a child ...The Child sure needs prayers and monitoring.

1 Like

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by Izigha(m): 7:54am On Dec 23, 2019
netflicks:
Flog small pikin dem no go gree...see my padi wey wan marry one yankee babe with a son..the boy do anyhow my padi wan knock am na so the mother change am madly... cheesy
Flog flog where as that taken us. Many of us that was flog as children are doing hard time in prison all over the world

2 Likes

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by Edmundbill(m): 7:57am On Dec 23, 2019
Parents should hold on to their children to avoid such damage

Greetings, Now you can clone your husband's ,wife's ,children or housemaids whatsapp to know what's going on. Hit the link to join the class asap, just in 10 seconds u have it in ur phone....... Link https:///K8jYr1uupJ7E1nkfUjK8WK

1 Like

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 23, 2019
Make this kind girl no enter Innoson factory.

Just praying..

1 Like

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by fernandoc(m): 8:09am On Dec 23, 2019
She is just a child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 20 Used Cars To Avoid / How Reliable Are Hyundai Vehicles? / Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils First Electric Car In Nigeria (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.