Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Get A Free Digital Marketing Training Today - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get A Free Digital Marketing Training Today (201 Views)

Register Now! For The Free Digital Skill Acquisition Program By FGN & Wema Bank / 2022 Police Constable Recruitment: Enugu Candidates To Report For Training Today / N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Free Digital Marketing Training Today by Sylvasky(m): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2019
how much a product is worth in the customer's mind (not in your mind).

When I price products I consider: Profit margins

Perceived value

Brand value

There's not a black and white formula p

to price products. Just make sure that you have a nice profit margin, and that customers would actually pay what you are charging based on perceived value + brand value.

Here one rule though...

The higher the brand value, the higher the perceived value. This means you can increase prices, and customers would still pay for it. That means better proflt margins.

If you want to learn more about this stuff

Join me as we discuss the customer value journey of a business on Sunday 22nd December by 8:00pm on WhatsApp and telegram... chat 0 8 0 2 6 5 2 1 8 5 5 to be added
Re: Get A Free Digital Marketing Training Today by Sylvasky(m): 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
For Tonight's session don't miss it!
It's going to be informative, educating and entertaining.... let's make a date for 8:00PM
Join me as we discuss the customer value Journey of a business Today 22nd December by 8:00PM on Whatsapp and telegram.
You can join by simply clicking this group link ��� https://chat.whatsapp. com/DDaIh9mVir61Qrju9ye9hV . Or chat 0 8 0 2 6 5 2 1 8 5 5 to be added tj the group

(1) (Reply)

Volunteer Trainers On Graphic Design, Website Building And Animation Needed / Trade Policy Scholarships: Applications Open To OECS Nationals For Fully Funded / Two Estate Managers/surveyors Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.