Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Nathaniel Bassey, Eben And Other A List Gospel Artistes Pray With Gov Udom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nathaniel Bassey, Eben And Other A List Gospel Artistes Pray With Gov Udom (393 Views)

Gospel Singers, Eben And Jahdiel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Laughs/play With The Two Sons Of Eben And Jahdiel-photo / Eben And Wife, Jahdiel Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nathaniel Bassey, Eben And Other A List Gospel Artistes Pray With Gov Udom by StagethemTVee: 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2019
Nathaniel Bassey, Mairo Ese, Joe Praise, Eben and other A list Gospel Artistes pray and worship together with Governor Udom Emmanuel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ2PQYiACTE

I’ve never been to a green room like this! We had each other’s backs, we supported each other, we cheered each other and at the end when we were all done ministering, we lifted our voices to bless our Father and give Him all the glory.
@akcarolsfest was amazing. We saw a Governor @mrudomemmanuel declare publicly that there is only one God the ONLY GOD! God bless you Sir!
My love and regards to my colleagues @vinesong @nathanielblow @prospaochimana @pitasings @joepraize_de_emperor @eben_rocks @aitydennis @lindaetukudo @godfatheruk and our wives @ayomairoese @saranata00

(1) (Reply)

Biodun Odukoya Speaks On Life At 50 / Prophecy Of Bishop David Oyedepo / Fear Of Iran: Davido Vows To Stay Away From America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.