Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,456 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Fear Of Iran: Davido Vows To Stay Away From America - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fear Of Iran: Davido Vows To Stay Away From America (388 Views)

I’ll Give It To Football Charity – Davido Vows Not To Refund Ex-NFF Boss, Pinnic / ‘As Long As I Am Alive, Lil Frosh Will Not Suffer’ – Davido Vows / I Am Not Dead - Baba Suwe Speaks Out From America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Of Iran: Davido Vows To Stay Away From America by Upritman(m): 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
Bittertruth Media

Nigeria's international music star, David Adeleke a.k.a Davido has vowed not to go to the United States of America for now.

His decision follows the recent rift between the US and Iran over the killing of Qassem Soleimani by US Troops in Iraq and threats of revenge by Iranian Authorities.

In a tweet on his official Twitter Handle, the "Risky" Crooner said;

"Not going to America till the draft is over !! Crazy ass Trump trynna have me shouting Shekpe from Iran"

Source: https://bittertruthmedia.com/2020/01/05/fear-of-iran-davido-vows-to-stay-away-from-america/

Re: Fear Of Iran: Davido Vows To Stay Away From America by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Iran: Davido Vows To Stay Away From America by bluecircle470: 5:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
Mumu talk, him too just want comment sha...
Re: Fear Of Iran: Davido Vows To Stay Away From America by popsy2(m): 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
ok
Re: Fear Of Iran: Davido Vows To Stay Away From America by FryMosquito: 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
bluecircle470:
Mumu talk, him too just want comment sha...
Make una show am this

Re: Fear Of Iran: Davido Vows To Stay Away From America by dangotesmummy: 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
2 elephants are fighting,a rat too wants to interfere grin

Little boy you better mind your (business) music career grin

Who your presence or absence epp?

How will it move america.my friend will you gerarahere

(1) (Reply)

Comedian And Actor Okey Bakassi Excited As Daughter Gives Him A Car Ride (video) / Governor Sanwo Olu Shocking Speech About Okada Ban In Lagos (video) / Demise Of The Serving Senator, Ignatius Longjan Is Very Sad - Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.