Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything (36379 Views)

APC Primaries: Lawan Is Buhari’s Choice – Daily Post / Ahmed Lawan Is The New Senate President / Buhari To Tell Danjuma Goje, Ndume: Lawan Is Apc Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything by gtown: 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2019
Saraki 'iron' stamp was responsible for the development we had that is now regressing under Lawal 'rrubber' stamp.
According to wailing wailers' group Ltd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything by MartinsD12(m): 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2019
Re: Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything by ajl: 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2019
Oloriburuku senators that want to spend N37 Billion ($105 Million) on senate building renovation rather than cut down on their spending to ease off pressure on expenditure and provide more for capital spending.

These people are the kind if people that leave their children and great grandchildren in debt. Can one trusts Buhari with $23 Billion. Or is he planning to go bury the money in Daura for his Hausa-Fulani people.
Re: Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything by wonder233: 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
The next thing you will hear is "16 years of PDP... bla bla bla".
To many people supporting this government especially from the south-west, that statement is the ultimate validation for whatever excesses of this present administration.

Nigerians, there's no PDP, no APC. What we have are greedy politicians looting this country dry, Goodluck stole, Buhari is stealing. They are all thieves, stop taking these filthy politicians as your saviour's, they don't give a hoot about you. What is in it for you as citizens is to continuously tackle them and demand good governance, that's the only chance you and your kids have of survival. Not forming yourselves into camps of "for and against"

1 Like

Re: Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything by GoodGovernance: 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
lexy2014:

I don't no. U tell me. That's y I asked u d question in d first place

Ok,I will tell you.

Option 2 is superior to option 1,even though each has its advantages and disadvantages.We are achieving two key important socio economic benefits,via option 2(infrastructure and poverty alleviation). For option one,only infrastructure.

The social intervention of $320m was spent internally on the people,whether poor or not,so it has an economic spending multiplier effect on the economy.

Borrowing cheap funds for infrastructure,is superior to using your revenue,whilst the cost of the ADDITIONAL funds, is spread over so many years.

The critical factor, is the judicial use of the loan to create assets/infrastructure that will generate economic benefits!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything by denko(m): 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
Where are the infrastructure? Are they only in your imagination. Nigeria is having he'll on earth because poor mindset of her leaders what was wrong with Nigeria 10ys ago is still wrong today but the difference is then the leaders were mindful and human in their action but today same as in corruption but wicked towards her populace. If you are supporting this government today is purely Base on primordial sentiment that is all.
GoodGovernance:

Stupidity is when you think independence means antagonism.

How does approval of a loan for the benefit of all Nigerians equate to rubber stamping.

Even the worst economists know that the loan is inevitable for Nigeria to develop infrastructure.

That is the only short term option available,other than immediate and unconditional increase in income tax.The long term option is to organically grow our revenue base.

Nigeria can not afford to wait for only the long term solution.Both short and long term options must go pari pasu.

Those who still think a lower debt burden with low infrastructure,is better than a high debt burden with high infrastructure,need their brain re-examined.

1 Like

Re: Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything by ofejibest(m): 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
Right from onset, we know that the 9th Senate will not be able to achieve anything other than make money for themselves and oblige every request of the executive. So far money has exchange hands
Re: Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything by bluefilm: 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2019
rusher14:

Keep fooling yourself.

No more padded budgets.

No more delays.

Projects being executed.

If you are home for xmas I'm sure you saw the 2nd Niger bridge coming on strong.

Those going to Ibadan saw the rail tracks.

Those going to Kaduna from Abuja got on the rail line.

This is just a little above 4 years.

Tell us what 16 years of PDP gave us.

Hahaha.

Oga rusher easy o, abeg.

Have you forgotten that PDP gave us the stealing-is-not-corruption mentality?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything by lexy2014: 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
GoodGovernance:

Ok,I will tell you.

Option 2 is superior to option 1,even though each has its advantages and disadvantages.We are achieving two key important socio economic benefits,via option 2(infrastructure and poverty alleviation). For option one,only infrastructure.

The social intervention of $320m was spent internally on the people,whether poor or not,so it has an economic spending multiplier effect on the economy.

Borrowing cheap funds for infrastructure,is superior to using your revenue,whilst the cost of the ADDITIONAL funds, is spread over so many years.

The critical factor, is the judicial use of the loan to create assets/infrastructure that will generate economic benefits!

According to u:

GoodGovernance:

Now $320m "abacha loot" was given to d "poorest of d poor" according to d govt b4 borrowing another $320m from China a month later. Was d distribution of d $320m abacha loot a judicious use of scarce but free funds?
Re: Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything by denko(m): 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
Nigeria youth are unemployable basically because of understanding of simple grammar . is corruption stealing is employing your un qualify brother to key position not corruption, yes it is, can you term that as stealing, no. How can our youth be employable with this kind of mentality.
bluefilm:

Hahaha.

Oga rusher easy o, abeg.

Have you forgotten that PDP gave us the stealing-is-not-corruption mentality.
Re: Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything by GoodGovernance: 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2019
ajl:
Oloriburuku senators that want to spend N37 Billion ($105 Million) on senate building renovation rather than cut down on their spending to ease off pressure on expenditure and provide more for capital spending.

These people are the kind if people that leave their children and great grandchildren in debt. Can one trusts Buhari with $23 Billion. Or is he planning to go bury the money in Daura for his Hausa-Fulani people.

We should be crying about the N37b for renovation of the NASS and not an inevitable loan to develop infrastructure for the national benefit.

The N37billion is a colossal waste and one of the greatest public looting,via contractors.

If you do not trust Buhari, then we should wait for who and for how many years, to develop our critical infrastructure?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything by InvertedHammer: 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
/
Cry me a river!

NextLevel has barely started and Buhari must complete his second term. I am highly disappointed at Gen Buhari for not doubling down on the pain. I don't think the hardship he is inflicting on Nigeria is painful enough. Hopefully he will device ways to make 2020 a year of wailing and sorrow

Am I a saddist? No! Nigerians must learn. Fulani and Yoruba leadership? Kudos to them. Now let's sit back and watch to confirm that the Fulani and Yoruba have it better than the rest of us unsophisticated mortals. At least that's what they believe going by their voting pattern. I am loving it. We are all in it together.

Sai Baba!!!!

/
Re: Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything by webngnews: 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything by arcnomec(m): 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
rusher14:

Keep fooling yourself.

No more padded budgets.

No more delays.

Projects being executed.

If you are home for xmas I'm sure you saw the 2nd Niger bridge coming on strong.

Those going to Ibadan saw the rail tracks.

Those going to Kaduna from Abuja got on the rail line.

This is just a little above 4 years.

Tell us what 16 years of PDP gave us.

I believed the network you are using now to type this trash was brought by your APC.Why you don't you leave party aside and be logical for once.The government has been on retrogression for years now.
Re: Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything by denko(m): 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
Blind support for incompetent Guvament
GoodGovernance:

We should be crying about the N37b for renovation of the NASS and not an inevitable loan to develop infrastructure for the national benefit.

The N37billion is a colossal waste and one of the greatest public looting,via contractors.

If you do not trust Buhari, then we should wait for who and for how many years, to develop our critical infrastructure?
Re: Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything by LudaChriz(m): 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
Lawan is a daunce
Re: Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything by bluefilm: 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
denko:
Nigeria youth are unemployable basically because of understanding of simple grammar . is corruption stealing is employing your un qualify brother to key position not corruption, yes it is, can you term that as stealing, no. How can our youth be employable with this kind of mentality.

This goat is talking about grammar, but yet he can't even express his goat self grammatically well enough.
Re: Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything by webngnews: 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything by Kendollar696(m): 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2019
I miss Saraki!!!!! Now that they are borrowing, I just wonder what they're using as collateral.. This men will just sell naija one day..
Re: Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything by GoodGovernance: 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
lexy2014:

According to u:

Now $320m "abacha loot" was given to d "poorest of d poor" according to d govt b4 borrowing another $320m from China a month later. Was d $320m abacha loot a judicious use of scarce but free funds?

The fact that you did not benefit directly does not make it non judicious.

The money was spent internally,not for imports,whether for the poor or not,that alone increased the aggregate purchasing power.

I repeat,no monies spent internally by a government on the people,is a waste!!!!!!!!

Whereas most of the monies were disbursed to micro traders,to increase ECONOMIC ACTIVITIES THAT HAD CONTRIBUTED to GDP growth.
Re: Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything by lexy2014: 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
bluefilm:

Hahaha.

Oga rusher easy o, abeg.

Have you forgotten that PDP gave us the stealing-is-not-corruption mentality.

Stealing is a subset of corruption, one of d signs of corruption. Corruption is more encompassing and broader than stealing. For instance, kemi adeosun forging her NYSC certificate is corruption. It was also corruption for d FG to have attempted to cover up for her when femi adesina said that certificate forgery by kemi adeosun isn't corruption
Re: Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything by denko(m): 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ara, Akuya, ekpa did you listen to yourself while typing.
bluefilm:

This goat is talking about grammar, but yet he can't even express his goat self grammatically well enough.
Re: Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything by denko(m): 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
There are are no parameter to show if the money was actually spent on the poor.
GoodGovernance:

The money was spent internally,not for imports,whether for the poor or not,that alone increased the aggregate purchasing power.

I repeat,no monies spend internally by a government on the people,is a waste!!!!!!!![b][/b]

Whereas most of the monies were disbursed to micro traders,to increase ECONOMIC ACTIVITIES THAT HAD CONTRIBUTED to GDP growth.

Re: Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything by lexy2014: 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
GoodGovernance:

I repeat,no monies spend internally by a government on the people,is a waste!!!!!!!![b][/b]

We aren't talking about whether I benefitted from it or not. D simple question I asked u is were d funds judiciously used d way they were used? A simple yes or no would have sufficed.

How do u no d money was disbursed to micro traders? What amount of d money was spent on d "poorest of the poor" per head that u say it increased their spending power? Was d money actually spent on d people?

And u said "most of d money was spent on micro traders". What happened to d rest of d money?
Re: Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything by bluefilm: 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
lexy2014:

Stealing is a subset of corruption, one of d signs of corruption. Corruption is more encompassing and broader than stealing. For instance, kemi adeosun forging her NYSC certificate is corruption. It was also corruption for d FG to have attempted to cover up for her when femi adesina said that certificate forgery by kemi adeosun isn't corruption

In summary: is stealing corruption or not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2019
Pathetically, the shithole is on a cliff edge!
Re: Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything by lexy2014: 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2019
bluefilm:

U highlighted d answer to your question and u still asking 4 an answer when d answer is right b4 your eyes
Re: Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything by DJperdurabo: 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
wingmanIII:
See his very fat face. That's why they were desperate to have him as senate president. A mere rubber stamp.
Nigeria is doomed. Unfortunate

Hahahaha@see his fat Face.... hahahaha....hehehehe...

Contact me for your personal and business cash needs
Re: Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything by juman(m): 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:

He's not doing well in any regards.
NASS are not there to asslick the executives. Their job is to act as a check on the powers of the executives, but the current NASS are just "Oh Yes" members. In case you don't know, they're mortgaging our future. The children of our politicians will never suffer the effects of these useless borrowings.
Shalom

Borrowing is needed to build infrastructure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
Magicians:
If posterity should judge anything in Nigeria no living soul supporting PDP should exist after the 16 locust hears of retributions we are all paying for right now. Let your entire household always remember PDP ruined Nigeria to an extent Buhari Nigeria rejected thrice became the only option. If as a PDP supporter that isn't enough for you to die of remorse n regret I doubt anything in human existence can shame u.

The problem with you guys is that u think anyone opposing the govt is pdp. Is not u fault though, u think everything is politics. There are people who really care for Nigeria but to you guys everything is apc pdp.
I have never voted until the last election and I didn't vote for apc or pdp.
And it funny how you guys support apc blindly Knowing fully well that most apc were also pdp that ruined Nigeria for 16.
Apc also came with a change slogan but they are doing everything pdp did. And when people complain you apc apologist will be like pdp started it.
Re: Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything by denko(m): 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
If the penalty for stealing is death sentence would that fellow be sentence to death if s/he commit forgery
bluefilm:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of PDP Presidential Aspirants Undergoing Screening / Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? / Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.