Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

People Are Wicked We Are Still Living In The One Room Face-me-i-face-you Apartme - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / People Are Wicked We Are Still Living In The One Room Face-me-i-face-you Apartme (895 Views)

They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound / I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh / Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Are Wicked We Are Still Living In The One Room Face-me-i-face-you Apartme by Infonet24(m): 9:11am On Dec 22, 2019
Before March 10, 2019, a google search of the name Success Adegor would probably have yielded few results of a random person by the name. However, a video of the seven-year old venting about not being allowed in school for owing exam fees changed everything.

In the video, she complained to Stephanie Idolor, the neighbour behind the camera, about being forced out of school because her motorcyclist father and petty trader mother could not afford the N900 examination levy that was imposed on pupils of the Okotie Eboh Primary School 1, Sapele, Delta State.

Speaking in Pidgin English, she faulted the teachers for forcing her out of school and expressed determination to continue going even though she would be flogged. “Na dem go tire. As dem say dem stubborn I go tell them say I stubborn pass”, she said as she stomped off.
read more on
https://infonet24.com.ng/people-are-wicked-we-are-still-living-in-the-one-room-face-me-i-face-you-apartment-success-adegor/

Re: People Are Wicked We Are Still Living In The One Room Face-me-i-face-you Apartme by daddytime(m): 9:24am On Dec 22, 2019
Cute kid...
Re: People Are Wicked We Are Still Living In The One Room Face-me-i-face-you Apartme by jahsharon: 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
daddytime:
Cute kid...

Cute kid with rough mentality.
Re: People Are Wicked We Are Still Living In The One Room Face-me-i-face-you Apartme by Eboski(m): 5:28am On Dec 23, 2019
cute kid

(1) (Reply)

I Have Something Very Little To Give Out To 5 People / I Wish To Express My Anger And Total Disappointment In Some Parents / Miracles Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.