Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club (99075 Views)

Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage / Rita Johal: Anthony Joshua Denies Dating Riyad Mahrez's Wife / Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club by madjune(m): 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
It's a huge pain committing to a girl with flirtatious nature.
This is why most girls these days can't find husbands.

They better keep searching.
Re: Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club by therajah: 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ahh... DJ cuppy will have high BP ohh!!
Re: Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club by greggng: 4:09pm On Dec 22, 2019
Anthony Joshua is a LovePeddler. ..I hate men that can't remain faithful ....he rented 500k pounds house for the mother of his child yet he doesn't want to settle down with her...let him keep enjoying cos wilder is coming to disgrace him ....that time he won't be able to chase after other people wife
Re: Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club by CSTR2: 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2019
And these wags know how to get these sports men.

I hear there is an agency in Britain that stunning women register in to get access to the exclusive night clubs, events that wealthy sports men frequently visits in Britain.

And then these women go for the kill.

It is an impressive service.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club by richPHAROAH: 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
what of djcuppy. guy u go collect o. after all the yanshing you wan Bleep up? angry
Re: Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club by richPHAROAH: 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
LoyalHustler:
If she can be caught doing this in public, i wonder how many guys must have slept with her in secret.

Poor mahrez.
i dey tell u o. they talked about this because na anthony joshua
Re: Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club by CSTR2: 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
Rilley:
The truth is that AJ is above cuppy league, nah she dey force herself on him..
Her dad is a multi millionaire in dollars.

This mahrez wife is just a gold digging hag who probably came from nothing.

Cuppy may not be as fine, she is certainly in his level.
Re: Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club by richPHAROAH: 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
CSTR2:
And these wags know how to get these sports men.

I hear there is an agency in Britain that stunning women register in to get access to the exclusive night clubs, events that wealthy sports men frequently visits in Britain.

And then these women go for the kill.

It is an impressive service.
anyone for guys? cheesy
Re: Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club by ochiosa(m): 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2019
Christiana24:
undecided
is simple I think u are a 5 sec. guy shocked shocked
Re: Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club by Rilley(m): 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2019
CSTR2:

Her dad is a multi millionaire in dollars.

This mahrez wife is just a gold digging hag who probably came from nothing.

Cuppy may not be as fine, she is certainly in his level.
She's not AJ type that's what I meant, just like me AJ love pretty mulatto babes.
Re: Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club by Rilley(m): 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2019
greggng:
Anthony Joshua is a LovePeddler. ..I hate men that can't remain faithful ....he rented 500k pounds house for the mother of his child yet he doesn't want to settle down with her...let him keep enjoying cos wilder is coming to disgrace him ....that time he won't be able to chase after other people wife
Shut up my friend
Re: Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club by Rilley(m): 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2019
lefulefu2:
above im league? shocked dj cuppy dad get money nau
But she's not AJ type, he likes Mulatto babes more..
Re: Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club by Encapsulate: 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
Christiana24:
undecided

Four rounds with a girl?. U wan kill itself?
Re: Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
Rilley:
cheesy cheesy cheesy u no lie he has his taste..though i am surprised cuppy never use scope take trap am into dating her cheesy
Re: Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club by meobizy(f): 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ok. Another thot chasing an athlete. What else is new? These sportsmen handle her so good she walks with crutches a few days later. Such performances are hard to let go of.
Re: Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club by Tembebe: 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
Rilley:
From your analysis, that means Uriel Oputa never stood a chance in the first place,abi?
If a whole pretty Cuppy is not AJ's type.
You go fear analysis..... Kai!!!
Re: Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club by Rilley(m): 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
lefulefu2:
cheesy cheesy cheesy u no lie he has his taste..though i am surprised cuppy never use scope take trap am into dating her cheesy
She never fit now grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club by Rilley(m): 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
Tembebe:
From your analysis, that means Uriel Oputa never stood a chance in the first place,abi?
If a whole pretty Cuppy is not AJ's type.
You go fear analysis..... Kai!!!
None of them stood a chance, even if AJ wants them, it's just for sexual pleasure and nothing else, if it's about money, he's damn rich and cuppy if not for her father money, do you think she will be where she is now? and she's not pretty to me
Re: Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club by tit(f): 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
Stoning by death straight
Re: Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club by Tembebe: 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
Rilley:
None of them stood a chance, even if AJ wants them, it's just for sexual pleasure and nothing else, if it's about money, he's damn rich and cuppy if not for her father money, do you think she will be where she is now? and she's not pretty to me
Ohhh!!!
I just checked, it's Rilley I have been talking to. shocked
I understand now.
Bye, I'm out of here.
Re: Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club by miqos02(m): 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2019
that girl has issues
generationz:
This is the second boxer she has been caught flirting with in the space of 2 months.

Sharp babe is trying to pitch her tent with another rich athlete before she before her beauty fades. grin grin

Re: Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
generationz:
This is the second boxer she has been caught flirting with in the space of 2 months.

Sharp babe is trying to pitch her tent with another rich athlete before she before her beauty fades. grin grin

If na man now Una go dey call am cheater
Re: Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club by donogaga(m): 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

What you get when you hook up a girl from unlikely places. She will return there when there are issues and another man will likely hook her up again.

There are places you should never conclude the workability of a relationship. For example, clubs, and wild parties. They are 'vulnerables'. A relationship built on the foundation of vulnerability will have each person return to 'vulnerables' to become yet again vulnerable.

Richdad

You are a wise man.
Re: Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
soberdrunk:
Women are .......... angry

Scammers
Re: Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
Christiana24:
undecided

Na every one minute you dey cum nii
Re: Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club by DJperdurabo: 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
KIDfurniture:
Hustle oh..only the rich men will have and keep the beautiful ones in this life. Hustle oh.

Hahahaha....

Contact me for personal and business cash.
Re: Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club by Rilley(m): 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
Tembebe:
Ohhh!!! I just checked, it's Rilley I have been talking to. shocked I understand now. Bye, I'm out of here.
Ok, take a hike. grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
Epele o professor Lai Mohammed
undecided
Richdad50:
shocked

What you get when you hook up a girl from unlikely places. She will return there when there are issues and another man will likely hook her up again.

There are places you should never conclude the workability of a relationship. For example, clubs, and wild parties. They are 'vulnerables'. A relationship built on the foundation of vulnerability will have each person return to 'vulnerables' to become yet again vulnerable.

Richdad
Re: Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club by webngnews: 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ou
Re: Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club by generationz(f): 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2019
Hanks0000:

If na man now Una go dey call am cheater

How?

She's getting a divorce soon na.
Re: Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club by RexTramadol1: 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
I've never known a good Rita

Not one!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather’s Bodyguards Are So Big They Take Separate Private Jet (Photo) / Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 / Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau: AFCON 2021 (2 - 0) On 19th January 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.