Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Rita Johal: Anthony Joshua Denies Dating Riyad Mahrez's Wife - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rita Johal: Anthony Joshua Denies Dating Riyad Mahrez's Wife (34623 Views)

Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage / Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez / Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Johal: Anthony Joshua Denies Dating Riyad Mahrez's Wife by kktbm: 7:52am On Sep 07, 2020
Anthony Joshua's team deny heavyweight boxer knows Manchester City star Riyad Mahrez's wife 'following allegations the pair were seen on a night out together'

*Heavyweight boxer Anthony Joshua has distanced himself from Rita Mahrez
*The British superstar has reportedly been seen out with the wife of Riyad Mahrez
*Rita, 26, has two children with City star Mahrez though pair separated in 2016
*Joshua's team claims he does not know her and refutes all speculation otherwise

Anthony Joshua's team have come out fighting after the heavyweight superstar was linked to the wife of Manchester City winger Riyad Mahrez.

Joshua, 30, has reportedly been spotted out and about with 26-year-old Rita, who has two children with Mahrez but is now separated from the footballer.

Reports in the Sun stated that Joshua had been 'been spotted on nights out with Rita', both in public and at the luxury pad of a mutual friend.

Now, addressing the topic, a spokesman for Joshua has vehemently denied the accusation.

'Anthony doesn't personally know Mrs Mahrez and has no wish to, now or in future,' AJ's spokesman told the Sun.

'He's disappointed that she or people around her have tried to use his name to generate publicity.'

Joshua is single after his split from dancer Nicole Osbourne in 2016, who he has a young son with.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-8703585/amp/Anthony-Joshua-denies-seeing-wife-Man-City-star-Riyad-Mahrez.html

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Johal: Anthony Joshua Denies Dating Riyad Mahrez's Wife by Deborah98(f): 7:54am On Sep 07, 2020
Na Dem sabi undecided

1 Like

Re: Rita Johal: Anthony Joshua Denies Dating Riyad Mahrez's Wife by Vyzz: 8:08am On Sep 07, 2020
First of all, the girl fine die...

Secondly,

... She ain't Loyal

76 Likes

Re: Rita Johal: Anthony Joshua Denies Dating Riyad Mahrez's Wife by longetivity(m): 8:15am On Sep 07, 2020
I trust you jaree

1 Like

Re: Rita Johal: Anthony Joshua Denies Dating Riyad Mahrez's Wife by paulolee(m): 8:28am On Sep 07, 2020
sharpe gee, dts wats expected from a gee dt gat Nigeria blood flowing in him..
u dnt expect him to date a woman dt broke his brother's heart bcoz dt bea would surely dump him if a bigger fish is involved...
A.j knoww dt its jus his turn to swim and whe he's done swimming he would leave for the next gee, maybe mayweather, wilder, sterling or mane because it seems dt bea loves it dark skinned..

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Johal: Anthony Joshua Denies Dating Riyad Mahrez's Wife by PureGoldh(m): 8:32am On Sep 07, 2020
Issoryt....the matter wey dey on ground so e get as e be
Re: Rita Johal: Anthony Joshua Denies Dating Riyad Mahrez's Wife by bigstan11787(m): 8:32am On Sep 07, 2020
Has Joshua finish chewing Puppy, Sorry Cuppy that he wants to jump to this one

3 Likes

Re: Rita Johal: Anthony Joshua Denies Dating Riyad Mahrez's Wife by Bobotic(m): 8:32am On Sep 07, 2020
Not My Business !!!

11 Likes

Re: Rita Johal: Anthony Joshua Denies Dating Riyad Mahrez's Wife by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:32am On Sep 07, 2020
Mahrez suppose contact me,no be Money they keep hoe,check siggy

2 Likes

Re: Rita Johal: Anthony Joshua Denies Dating Riyad Mahrez's Wife by ValCon888: 8:32am On Sep 07, 2020
Joshua should run away from this woman. She's only out to use him for his fame.
The child support she is collecting from Mahrez is not enough. She wants Joshua to knock her up so she can bill him too.

16 Likes

Re: Rita Johal: Anthony Joshua Denies Dating Riyad Mahrez's Wife by Triangles1(m): 8:33am On Sep 07, 2020
Tony please don't let this people set you up with RAPE oh

They did it to CR 7 D banj and other prominent people to defame them, God guide you through.

Be wise TONY be wise, I don't know what they gain from black mailing people.

12 Likes

Re: Rita Johal: Anthony Joshua Denies Dating Riyad Mahrez's Wife by Timekeeper: 8:33am On Sep 07, 2020
This lady ehnn.. The last time I met her, it was in Agege at pen cinema..... We rented a room and Infact this lady make sense... The babe Sabi small for bed Sha.....

She was even a virgin then, I was the one that disvirgined her....

I'm talking abt 2001.....

I don't know why she is wayward now

6 Likes

Re: Rita Johal: Anthony Joshua Denies Dating Riyad Mahrez's Wife by jericco1(m): 8:33am On Sep 07, 2020
If there is no pictorial or video evidence then it is rubbish
Re: Rita Johal: Anthony Joshua Denies Dating Riyad Mahrez's Wife by PataAlhaja(m): 8:33am On Sep 07, 2020
Joshua, my Nigger.

Fucck the hoe! Fucck her well well!
Re: Rita Johal: Anthony Joshua Denies Dating Riyad Mahrez's Wife by Toyade888(m): 8:34am On Sep 07, 2020
How do you not deny dating someone's WIFE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Johal: Anthony Joshua Denies Dating Riyad Mahrez's Wife by lathrowinger: 8:34am On Sep 07, 2020
Iwanttoto:

grin Afonja... Na their way wink

O stewpid sha

18 Likes

Re: Rita Johal: Anthony Joshua Denies Dating Riyad Mahrez's Wife by wearsandtrends1: 8:34am On Sep 07, 2020
Aj na sharp man
Re: Rita Johal: Anthony Joshua Denies Dating Riyad Mahrez's Wife by AngelicBeing: 8:35am On Sep 07, 2020
Who cares, next news jare cheesy

Re: Rita Johal: Anthony Joshua Denies Dating Riyad Mahrez's Wife by Osnami: 8:35am On Sep 07, 2020
sad
Re: Rita Johal: Anthony Joshua Denies Dating Riyad Mahrez's Wife by lekki1444: 8:35am On Sep 07, 2020
cheesy
Re: Rita Johal: Anthony Joshua Denies Dating Riyad Mahrez's Wife by Nathdoug201: 8:35am On Sep 07, 2020
If AJ was seen with her then what?
She is separated from Mahrez and have every right to mingle with anybody

5 Likes

Re: Rita Johal: Anthony Joshua Denies Dating Riyad Mahrez's Wife by Careemjay: 8:35am On Sep 07, 2020
Thats my guy
Re: Rita Johal: Anthony Joshua Denies Dating Riyad Mahrez's Wife by Obierika(m): 8:35am On Sep 07, 2020
This thing is being blown out of proportion
Re: Rita Johal: Anthony Joshua Denies Dating Riyad Mahrez's Wife by SoftP(m): 8:35am On Sep 07, 2020
Joshua don chop clean mouth
Re: Rita Johal: Anthony Joshua Denies Dating Riyad Mahrez's Wife by Kobicove(m): 8:35am On Sep 07, 2020
It appears this lady is determined to use Anthony Joshua to gain some publicity undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Johal: Anthony Joshua Denies Dating Riyad Mahrez's Wife by wink2015(m): 8:35am On Sep 07, 2020
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IN DATING HER.

she has ended her marriage to Mahrez her former husband.

All the same he has come to clear the fuss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Again Iheanacho Scores 2 Goals To Knock Man United Out Of The FA Cup / Why Thomas Partey's Move From Atletico Madrid To Arsenal Got Messy / Odion Ighalo Apologises: 'I Take Responsibility For Super Eagles' Loss''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.