Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Contacts Of USA Top Smartphone Wholesalers And Recyclers. Importers Exclusive! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Contacts Of USA Top Smartphone Wholesalers And Recyclers. Importers Exclusive! (934 Views)

TECNO Beats Samsung, Others To Claim Africa's Top Smartphone Brand 2020 / TECNO Moves To 9th While Apple Slips To 4th In The List Of Top Smartphone Makers / Top Smartphone Makers And The Football Teams They Support (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contacts Of USA Top Smartphone Wholesalers And Recyclers. Importers Exclusive! by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 22, 2019
Contacts of USA top smartphone wholesalers and recyclers. Importers exclusive!
Hey guys, I am Daniel, a smartphone reseller in the US.
I and my partners basically used source for smartphones locally in the US, and
we gathered thousands of contacts of recyclers, refurbishers, wholesalers and retailers.
These are verified guys we have done business with month in month out.
Why am I giving this away?
I sold my company and I am consulting currently in another niche.
This is for only people and businesses in the phone importation business basically.
I won't teach you how to do other business logistics.
If you are interested, send an email to nigerianforums@gmail.com
If you have any questions, ask here, I'll answer.
Thanks.
Re: Contacts Of USA Top Smartphone Wholesalers And Recyclers. Importers Exclusive! by Shyluck(m): 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
You're not a good scammer.

1 Like

Re: Contacts Of USA Top Smartphone Wholesalers And Recyclers. Importers Exclusive! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
laureldee:
we gathered thousands of contacts of recyclers, refurbishers, wholesalers and retailers.
This is for only people and businesses in the phone importation business basically.
Thanks.
Cheap scammer
Re: Contacts Of USA Top Smartphone Wholesalers And Recyclers. Importers Exclusive! by Timiod(m): 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2019
laureldee:
Thanks.
Is that really true?
Re: Contacts Of USA Top Smartphone Wholesalers And Recyclers. Importers Exclusive! by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 27, 2019
Funny you, verify before you make randy statements
fados4sure:

Cheap scammer
Re: Contacts Of USA Top Smartphone Wholesalers And Recyclers. Importers Exclusive! by RubiesBanking: 3:03am On Dec 27, 2019
Lol a quick Google search of his email lead to this Nairaland moniker

nigerianforums

Honestly to give dude benefit of the doubt but guess was proven wrong.

(1) (Reply)

HTC Exodus 1 Specification And Price / Infinix S5 Pro Coming With 6.53-inch Display, 16MP Pop-up Camera On March 6 / Iphone X Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.