Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

36 Things I Have Learned In Building An Ecommerce Business - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 36 Things I Have Learned In Building An Ecommerce Business (140 Views)

ABU Prof Umar Muhammed Ka'oje Returns N1,153,953.36 NDA Wrongly Paid To Account / How The 36 States Got Their Names In Nigeria / What Were You Taught In School That You Later Learned Was Completely Untrue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

36 Things I Have Learned In Building An Ecommerce Business by jukekeocha: 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
So, my name is Collins Onwochei and a few years a go, I was a struggling IT manager for a fledgling startup.I was crazy enough to quit my 170k per month job because I heard money was in entrepreneurship. They didn't tell me that real life was different from reading Rich Dad Poor Dad.

But my biggest enticement for going into business was the freedom. Freedom to do as I pleased with my day but still have the ability to make the money that I needed.I was salivating.Until reality hit me in the.......

Continue Reading

Join me on twitter for more updates

(1) (Reply)

Is Belly Fat Healthy / AWS Training In Delhi / Legit Addmission And Jamb Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.