Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine (69280 Views)

Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] / Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos / African Migrants Including Nigerians Stranded Off A Coast In Tunisia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by Samcity39: 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2019
May God help us
Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by four44: 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
Please, I think Africa need to be re colonise, our ruling class has fail us completely, we can not really point to just one Africa country that is doing well
Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by Lighthammer(m): 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
Now am speechless...this is bad,
Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by gowonmaharajah(m): 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
I think we Africans are from the generation of Cain. Cursed beings!!!!
Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by hammerU: 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
GOD DID NOT MAKE A MISTAKE SENDING THE WHITE MAN TO RULE OVER BLACKS.

HAD HE BEEN LEFT TO CONTINUE, ALL THIS WOULD NOT BE HAPPENING.

JUST SEE THE BLACK AMERICANS AS EXAMPLE.

WE ARE SOME KIND OF OFF-SHOOT OF THE HUMAN SPECIES.

I AM STARTING TO BELIEVE THE RIGHT MAN WAS UNTO SOMETHING WEN HE CALLED US SUB-HUMANS.
Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by MedicH: 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
beresponsible:
The one wey person hide behind engine just tire me

But how person go de in a situation like this get mind de sleep.

3 Likes

Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by Whobedatte(m): 6:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
four44:
Please, I think Africa need to be re colonise, our ruling class has fail us completely, we can not really point to just one Africa country that is doing well
South Africa is doing well
Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by cosmos1440: 6:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
Poverty bad ooooh
But, come to think of it,
Emigration/Immigration is a fundamental human right
Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by Danelo(m): 6:34pm On Dec 22, 2019
Everybody wan japa!!!!!
Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by Kaybaba5(m): 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
Africans which way

1 Like

Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by Sureman707: 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2019
Chai......
Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by 100RSD: 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
If they were Nigerians, you ask them to come out and they do, they will run

2 Likes

Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by debigone(m): 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2019
na waoooo
Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by CasNova: 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2019
African leaders are poor managers of economies. Rather than improving the lot of people, they impoverish them. That is why people use all sorts of avenues available to escape.
Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by maasoap(m): 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2019
Aldebaran:
Scenes like this (hiding behind the dashboard and engine ) makes you want to ask this questions :

Are Africans truly Animals grin

Small small on derogatory names. I saw this too
Last week, eleven Chinese migrants trying to sneak into US were discovered hiding in furniture and appliances inside a truck.

Two months ago, bodies of 39 Vietnamese nationals were found in the back of a freezing truck in Essex.

2 Likes

Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
Pathetic!
No thanks to satanic, self-serving ruler that litters the damn continent!

Until they kiss their graves, the shithole remain doomed!
Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by ednut1(m): 6:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
Coldie:
Africa will never change.

Which day are Africans as a whole going to revolt against there leaders. The level of poverty in Africa is much.

Even in Nigeria, go to Lagos u would see so many frustrated and depressed people.

I used to hate yahoo boys but after what I saw in Lagos I am beginning to understand there plight
at least u saw chinese and vietnamese

1 Like

Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by four44: 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2019
Whobedatte:

South Africa is doing well
which SA is doing well? you better wake up

2 Likes

Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by victorjoe(m): 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2019
Omo that engine go hot na. I cant imagine myself in a tiny space lai lai. Cluster phobia go set in.

3 Likes

Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by Omoslim26: 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
Coldie:

Which day are Africans as a whole going to revolt against there leaders. The level of poverty in Africa is much.

Even in Nigeria, go to Lagos u would see so many frustrated and depressed people.

I used to hate yahoo boys but after what I saw in Lagos I am beginning to understand there plight

its obvious you have nt been dealt with by scammers
if not you wont be making excuse for criminals
Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by princemartinsG(m): 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
The goal is not only repairing and making Nigeria better.

The task extends to promoting the repair and betterment of all black persons.

The task includes finding unity amongst all black Africans and mobilising crops of Africa leaders to see the need to pursue and obtain secure a better existence for all Africans.

Vote a repaired Nigeria
Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by Siberia01(m): 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2019

if they tell them go to school and read pharmacy so that they won't suffer

they will not like to listen
Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by SoNature(m): 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
obembet:
Africa is cursed... Only God can deliver us

Please leave God out of this

God's businesses finished with Africa when He blessed them with natural and human resources.

What you do with those is entirely your business.

1 Like

Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by adecz: 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
NeXt,
na to hide inside tyre!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by obembet(f): 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2019
SoNature:

Please leave God out of this

God's businesses finished with Africa when He blessed them with natural and human resources.

What you do with those is entirely your business.

U are very correct my dear

1 Like

Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by tete7000(m): 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
Coldie:

The people create the leaders. Give an average suffering African a shot at the leadership position and see him behave worse than the leaders he has been criticizing. African problem is deep and more of wrong value system than that of leadership. An average Blackman wants to marry many wives, build houses, own fleet of cars and live in grand opulence. Values like these make people become greedy and steal. Simplicity is not in our dictionary. If we don't understand our problems, we will never be able to solve them. Use revolution to remove current leaders, they will simply be replaced with their worse version.

Many of those dying to run out hope to go and make money to come back and oppress others at the annual end of the year village meeting.

3 Likes

Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by Whobedatte(m): 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
four44:
which SA is doing well? you better wake up
Poverty rate
Mortality/fatality rate
Economic indices er
They are on the positive side bro
Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by OYAY(m): 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
olatade:
Haba! Na so e bad reach for africa shocked

Omo e bad pass like dat oooo
Re: African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine by Basher8583: 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2019
Coldie:

What are frustrated and depressed people looking for in Lagos. Is that the only place in Nigeria? They should cut thier suit according to thier size. There's no free work or money in Lagos.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Asylum Seeker ‘Spent 21 Years Sleeping On London Buses’ / Yellow Fever Card / Nigerian Lady Meets & Walks With The PM Of Netherlands On Her Way To Work (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.