Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,518 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture (14122 Views)

Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) / The Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Has Been Arrested / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by ColonelEmeka: 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2019
ubandawaki:
I really feel very sad and sorry for the young girl when I saw her entering the car back home I suspected that the outcome will be worse now look at the girl's back.The Police should show no mercy to the woman.

Cruelty has no Gender,Religion, Tribe or Age.

We sent instruction to the authorities in Enugu as early as 7am this morning to trace the woman and pick her up and the Nigerian Police did exactly that. No bribery will be involved in this matter so be rest assured

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by olatilldend: 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2019
Who are the guys that mate with this kinda beings?
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by Hoephase: 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2019
This news sweet my belle.

They should ensure the little girl get justice.

This to the go marry and gang: if you can't take care of a child do not bring them into this world for Christ sake.

And to the womb-watchers stop bullying people into having children they can't take care of. Some of you will say, "na joke we dey joke" the truth is that for some people whose lives are already difficult they may see having a child as a way to prove to bullies that they have lost it in all aspects of life.

Human psychology are weird that is why we have to be very careful about the things we say to people more especially when they are vulnerable.
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by CORRECTMAN788: 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
This picture don tey online nah.
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by beresponsible(m): 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
That's why they are one of the three most dangerous animals

5 Likes

Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by ecolime(m): 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
That witch is cruel.
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by ComputipsTech: 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
I saw the video and I was beyond shocked when I saw that smacked down. Even horror film hasn't shocked me this much in years.

2 Likes

Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by julitoch: 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
Good news, I love that, let her pay for her barbaric act
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by Swinger60(f): 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
parents should not bring a child to this world if you can't take care of them or make provision for their survival in case of unforseen circumstances.
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by Humphrizy(m): 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
I talk am.... Thank God.

She should be locked up till further notice the
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by mikywonder(m): 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
Lie
She's not d one
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
She is not looking remorseful!
lo
Until the government starts arresting people who use their children as housemaids, this will never stop!

Flung is the past tense of flog abi?
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by Goodybagyo1(m): 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
Igbo amaka
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by Drkingjames: 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2019
Don't know why ugly people are always heartless. angryDon't know why ugly people are always heartless.
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by cococandy(f): 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2019
Everyone was pained by that video. She’s in hot soup. I don’t pity her.

4 Likes

Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by Jabioro: 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2019
She single handedly spoiled her Xmas day...she can go on bail..but she had to face the law.. explained more of the reasons she exhibit wwe
Monday night raw show at her backyard
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by Zico5(m): 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ok
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by Destroyerofyeeb: 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
Not suprised she's an igbo woman, na them dem dey beat other people pikin like thief. Uglyass bytch

Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
Wicked useless ugly woman

1 Like

Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by ColonelEmeka: 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
Pavore9:
I hope she spends some time in prison.

Hopefully she will but more importantly she will go through mental evaluation and reorientation on how humans should behave toward others. The little girl will be taken from her and handed to her family if any are available or become the property of the state in the absence of this. All those plans are being made.

However we also have the issue of her little children to contend with

3 Likes

Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by OdefaGirl(f): 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
Best news of the year!!!!!

This has made my day.

2 Likes

Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by Godsonkemz(m): 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
In the second picture, the woman looks like a wrestler. Only God knows how many punches this little girl have received from her to disfigure her like this.
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by chiron(m): 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
I knew she’d be ugly.

Yeah its always ugly bitches that do dumb things
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by aimuan(m): 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
kingjrofficial:
I'm tired of being a Nigerian undecided
Are you sick?what does Nigeria HV to do with this?Go and nationalize in Niger republic nan.
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by Fynchi: 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
Imagine how unkept that small girl is.
I never knew women are Jezebels until I got a mother in-law.
They should flog her until she wees on her pant. Wicked woman.
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by JORDAN404: 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
HI
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by mrsteel: 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
AnyibestDede:
Women are more violent than men. just that men are stronger and that's our only saving grace.
True
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by Patrioticman007(m): 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
Na dem.
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by MorningStar233: 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
She can't even buy clean pant for the girl, before anything they should first give her one rubber paint of garri to finish in 5 minutes...while they flogg her in the process....Idiet!!!!
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
hisgrace090:
To God be the glory!

Up Nigerian police. The wicked woman have bitten more than she can chew but thank God the poor girl never gave up the ghost by now.

But this woman wicked for sure, she nearly skin the poor girl alive.

My only fear is that Nigerian police may take bribe from them and set her free.
They will collect it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Graphic Pics: Chinese Girl Cuts Off Ghana Guy’s Manhood In China / Top 10 Worst Prisons In Nigeria / NDLEA Arrests Notorious Drug Dealer With 6.8kg Of Cannabis In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.