Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture (14102 Views)

Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) / The Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Has Been Arrested / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2019
beresponsible:
That's why they are one of the three most dangerous animals
grin

1 Like

Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by Brownhypo: 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2019
itsme01:
grin

i pity the woman... them go too beat am for police station

Police hate anyone who compete with them in terms of bullying and brutality

I doubt if Nigerian Police would treat her that way
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by lovegeneration(m): 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2019
Dupalmer:
Why is she not handcuffed behind her back and fetters on her legs like an attempted murder suspect that she is?
am so glad for this news�����
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by Mathiasa(m): 7:01am On Dec 23, 2019
Fake news, this na old picture long before this incident.
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by Came4amod: 7:19am On Dec 23, 2019
LadySarah:

They are not the one.Thats an old picture

Wait are you sure This is sad they have paid that idiot to cover up the story for them ..na we dem cover am up for .. but God in heaven sees all the curses she has received from all our hearts and may the all mighty God put a seal on it ... except she changes for real and ask God to forgive her and ask the little girl for forgiveness.. it Shall never be well with her .. I know this reply will get her thinking.. God will never forgive her until she sincerely make a restitution to that Girl and apologise openly to her .. and change finally I can promise her that .. and to everyone out there using violence or Age or position to make life hell for the helpless .. you are digging your grave and making a bed of hell for all your children .. thanks
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by Ifakiland(m): 7:27am On Dec 23, 2019
Johans1991:
This woman must pay for what she did to the child. I pray our police men will not collect some changes and set the wicked woman free.
I hope they can also move the child over to your place so you can shower her with heavenly love
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by Johans1991: 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by OsuigboFIathead(f): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2019
[s]
Johans1991:
Hmmm
[/s]
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by MrCork: 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
henriettttta:
Better
Some women can be heartless I swear
See d shapesless woman with her yam leg angry

how much? cheesy
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by Pidginwhisper: 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2019
AuroraB:
Iffa catch you grin
aswear I’d be glad if you come and catch me grin

1 Like

Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by amakadihot87(f): 12:00am On Dec 24, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

We sent instruction to the authorities in Enugu as early as 7am this morning to trace the woman and pick her up and the Nigerian Police did exactly that. No bribery will be involved in this matter so be rest assured
are you very sure the woman has been arrested?if true she should be transferred to Abuja
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by amakadihot87(f): 12:03am On Dec 24, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

Hopefully she will but more importantly she will go through mental evaluation and reorientation on how humans should behave toward others. The little girl will be taken from her and handed to her family if any are available or become the property of the state in the absence of this. All those plans are being made.

However we also have the issue of her little children to contend with
sir are you 100 percent sure that she is the one who was arrested?
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by amakadihot87(f): 12:07am On Dec 24, 2019
ucheuzor1:
Want to specially than the person that took the video. If not for him, this gruesome injustice would have continued without notice. Just look at how she has destroyed the poor girls body.
it was a nice job but he too has a strong heart,if I were to be the one watching that woman,I would have fought her
Re: Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture by Neoteny(m): 8:43am On Dec 24, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
I knew she’d be ugly.

.....both inside and out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Graphic Pics: Chinese Girl Cuts Off Ghana Guy’s Manhood In China / Gunmen Kill 3 Vigilantes In Kaduna, Displace 16 Villages / Two Suspected Kidnappers, 9 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.