Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Expert SEO Content Writer Needed To Write Multiple Articles On Firearm Niche - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Expert SEO Content Writer Needed To Write Multiple Articles On Firearm Niche (579 Views)

Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN / Expert SEO Content Writer Needed ASAP! / How To Submit Your Original Nairaland Articles On Article.stillsolution.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Expert SEO Content Writer Needed To Write Multiple Articles On Firearm Niche by Dhilariousdandy(m): 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
I'm looking for a professional SEO content writer to write multiple articles on firearm niche.

Note: I only need someone who knows how to write rich SEO optimized article, If you don't know about basic SEO practice please don't apply.

Apply Only:

If you can write a well-optimized SEO article
You know how to make use of H1, H2, and H3 tags
You know basic SEO practice pretty well
You can write flawlessly without any grammatical error
You can write an engaging, compelling, and yet unique article, and fast turnaround.
You are ready to write a free 200 words sample so i get to know your writing styles (I will not use the sample, and if at all i will use it, I will pay you for it)

And please note that all articles must be original and will be passed through Copyscape.

My rate for this particular project is N1.5/word.

If you have read all this and find yourself worthy to execute this job perfectly without any issue, congratulations to you more jobs awaits you, kindly Whatsapp me through the link on my Signature. Good luck!!

(1) (Reply)

[CLOSED] / I Need A Writer For A Website Copy(tech Related) / Professional Writing Services At Affordable Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.