Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Girl Allegedly Changed To Snake While Being Robbed In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Allegedly Changed To Snake While Being Robbed In Lagos (3427 Views)

Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV / Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Allegedly Changed To Snake While Being Robbed In Lagos by Demzlent(m): 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
A Twitter user today narrated to the public what happened to a lady who leaves in the neighbourhood with him.

According to him, his neighbour entered a one-chance bus in Lagos. While she was being robbed around the famous third mainland bridge, the girl (name withheld) angrily turned to a Black Mamba snake which scared the robbers and made them jump out of the speeding bus into the lagoon.

Still, in snake form, she managed to drive the bus to Panti Police station, where she reported the incident to the police.

Some other eyewitnesses confirmed and gave their opinion of the weird situation.

Meanwhile, some other Twitter users had a different opinion on the issue.

http://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/bd593b400094a5182fa99b74f6c80f92?client=news

Re: Girl Allegedly Changed To Snake While Being Robbed In Lagos by emeijeh(m): 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
Mamba ko, Lamba ni

7 Likes

Re: Girl Allegedly Changed To Snake While Being Robbed In Lagos by elmodee7(m): 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
Story story
Re: Girl Allegedly Changed To Snake While Being Robbed In Lagos by Freestainworld(m): 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2019
uncle you can lie eeee
Re: Girl Allegedly Changed To Snake While Being Robbed In Lagos by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
Orochimaru sama

1 Like

Re: Girl Allegedly Changed To Snake While Being Robbed In Lagos by Jabioro: 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
This lie can literally wake a dead man back to life...for confirmation ..Abeg small small now

3 Likes

Re: Girl Allegedly Changed To Snake While Being Robbed In Lagos by Wazobiamax22: 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
If everyone jumped into the lagoon

Then who saw her in a snake form while driving to the police station

Make una fear God nau undecided

3 Likes

Re: Girl Allegedly Changed To Snake While Being Robbed In Lagos by ATTemi: 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
I hope I am not high.

1 Like

Re: Girl Allegedly Changed To Snake While Being Robbed In Lagos by visijo(m): 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2019
Nigerians though
Re: Girl Allegedly Changed To Snake While Being Robbed In Lagos by falcon01: 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
so someone opened Twitter and saw this 5hen decides yes this is news worthy?
Re: Girl Allegedly Changed To Snake While Being Robbed In Lagos by UnknownJr: 1:00am On Dec 23, 2019
This one no be mamba o, na lamba una dey give us.. make una fear God na

Re: Girl Allegedly Changed To Snake While Being Robbed In Lagos by Mathiasa(m): 7:12am On Dec 23, 2019
As I write this now, the snake lady is with me. I can categorically tell you that this story is real, the lady just turned to an elephant now.

Re: Girl Allegedly Changed To Snake While Being Robbed In Lagos by TheFacelessMan: 8:25am On Dec 23, 2019
I was there when it happened.

I turned into a King Snake and "ate her out"

Pun intended tongue
Re: Girl Allegedly Changed To Snake While Being Robbed In Lagos by uglodoh(f): 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
Story story eeeeee
Once upon a time
Re: Girl Allegedly Changed To Snake While Being Robbed In Lagos by Ryan03(f): 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2019
Splendor27 so you are a snake, no wonder you type funny cheesy
Re: Girl Allegedly Changed To Snake While Being Robbed In Lagos by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
I went to watch a match with my side chick. The referee is obviously biased against my team. I tried to complain to my side chick that the referee is cheating&then i remember karma.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Caressed, Licked Women's Feet On College Campuses / The Use Of Charms (jazz)z; How Real Is This Threat? / Female Undergraduate Jumps From The Third Floor Of A Building To Escape Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.