Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Female Undergraduate Jumps From The Third Floor Of A Building To Escape Rape - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Undergraduate Jumps From The Third Floor Of A Building To Escape Rape (3424 Views)

Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" / Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS / Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Undergraduate Jumps From The Third Floor Of A Building To Escape Rape by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 16, 2017
A female second year student of film and drama in a university in Uganda on Friday evening jumped from the third floor of a building to escape a rape attempt.

Local media report that Brenda Nakyejju, a student of Makerere University had gone to visit a male friend in the boys’ hall when he allegedly tried to rape her

To escape this ordeal, friends who spoke to Brenda disclosed that she chose to jump through the window on the hall’s topmost floor on discovering that the door to the room had been firmly locked by her host.

A witness who identified herself as Zahra said she first heard Brenda shouting at the top of her voice as though calling for help.

With the door to the room locked, Zahra rushed to the ground floor where she found Brenda bleeding from the nose and private part.

The university’s Chief Security Officer (CSO) , Japhet Mucungizi confirmed the unfortunate incident. He identified the suspect as Jeremiah Mukyemu, 26, and 4th year student of Medicine and Surgery.

The CSO explained that the two had met earlier in the day before the randy medical student invited his victim to come check out his room.

“He made the first attempt to rape her but failed. He then locked the room and tried again, still without any success. This is when he left her locked up and went to buy some things from the canteen,”

Mucunguzi said.

The CSO further noted that the threatened lady boiled water in a percolator which she would use to her defense should the guy returned and made another attempt.

“When the guy opened the room, the lady poured the hot water into his face and things got out of control. The guy became very violent and with the room locked, this forced the lady to jump out through the window.”

He explained.

He said that the suspect had been apprehended and is in the custody of local police.

“He had a similar case in 2015 where he tried to rape another girl and went into hiding. They later sorted themselves with the girl’s family and he came back to school.”

The CSO further added.
https://ezeja.com/news/2017/04/16/female-undergraduate-jumps-third-floor-building-escape-rape-attempt/

Re: Female Undergraduate Jumps From The Third Floor Of A Building To Escape Rape by mykeljosef: 6:47am On Apr 16, 2017
damn

get well soon

they need to handle that rapist/potential rapist

2 Likes

Re: Female Undergraduate Jumps From The Third Floor Of A Building To Escape Rape by 48noble(m): 6:52am On Apr 16, 2017
Uganda and this their IdiAmin approach to life simple things like sex.

ordinary knacking don turn bloody like kilode!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Female Undergraduate Jumps From The Third Floor Of A Building To Escape Rape by StephenJobs(m): 7:05am On Apr 16, 2017
“He had a similar case in 2015 where he tried to rape another girl and went into hiding. They later sorted themselves with the girl’s family and he came back to school.”

N he wants to b Doctor......pls withdraw the monkey.....senseless cow

3 Likes

Re: Female Undergraduate Jumps From The Third Floor Of A Building To Escape Rape by DeBlessedOne(m): 7:06am On Apr 16, 2017
Guess d guys Diickson was bigger than life so she chose death! cheesy cheesy
Re: Female Undergraduate Jumps From The Third Floor Of A Building To Escape Rape by kogistar: 7:08am On Apr 16, 2017
jump from 3rd storey building vs allow them to rape you, which one is painful?
Re: Female Undergraduate Jumps From The Third Floor Of A Building To Escape Rape by datola: 7:14am On Apr 16, 2017
The lady risked her life to save future female patients from molestation of a randy male medico.
Re: Female Undergraduate Jumps From The Third Floor Of A Building To Escape Rape by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 16, 2017
My God, ladies don't go to a man's room whom you don't know!.
Re: Female Undergraduate Jumps From The Third Floor Of A Building To Escape Rape by zealblinks(m): 7:34am On Apr 16, 2017
BSoul1001:
My God, ladies don't go to a man's room whom you don't know!.
hey kiddo. Even the one you know inside house can rape you
only GOD can save us

1 Like

Re: Female Undergraduate Jumps From The Third Floor Of A Building To Escape Rape by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 16, 2017
zealblinks:

hey kiddo. Even the one you know inside house can rape you
only GOD can save us

That is also true, never know someone's true intentions, dear friends/ family or strangers

1 Like

Re: Female Undergraduate Jumps From The Third Floor Of A Building To Escape Rape by Jabioro: 7:46am On Apr 16, 2017
Rapist and victim have a lot in common.
Re: Female Undergraduate Jumps From The Third Floor Of A Building To Escape Rape by thorpido(m): 7:49am On Apr 16, 2017
kogistar:
Are you a potential rapist?Did you just type this?

1 Like

Re: Female Undergraduate Jumps From The Third Floor Of A Building To Escape Rape by doctimonyeka(m): 8:13am On Apr 16, 2017
Medical student for that matter

That nigga is a total waste of sperm...
Re: Female Undergraduate Jumps From The Third Floor Of A Building To Escape Rape by zolapower: 8:19am On Apr 16, 2017
Pathetic ,I wonder why most guys can't control there emotions wen it comes to sex. I smh

1 Like

Re: Female Undergraduate Jumps From The Third Floor Of A Building To Escape Rape by EmperorJay(m): 8:54am On Apr 16, 2017
Total waste of sperm. he needs a good.

Re: Female Undergraduate Jumps From The Third Floor Of A Building To Escape Rape by AuroraB(f): 9:53am On Apr 16, 2017
kogistar:
Mynduu44, Seun, Lalasticlala, if this Nairalander doesn't deserve a life ban for being tribalistic, glorifying rape and threatening to rape one to death, then where is the sanity here
Re: Female Undergraduate Jumps From The Third Floor Of A Building To Escape Rape by AuroraB(f): 10:54am On Apr 16, 2017
kogistar:
you idiot, stop quoting me
Seun, Mynduu44, Lalasticlala take note of this sick child embarassed

1 Like

Re: Female Undergraduate Jumps From The Third Floor Of A Building To Escape Rape by kogistar: 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
AuroraB:
Seun, Mynduu44, Lalasticlala take note of this sick child embarassed
you are very stupid.
Re: Female Undergraduate Jumps From The Third Floor Of A Building To Escape Rape by AuroraB(f): 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
kogistar:
you are very stupid.
Mynduu44, Seun, Lalasticlala take note sad

1 Like

Re: Female Undergraduate Jumps From The Third Floor Of A Building To Escape Rape by kogistar: 12:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
AuroraB:
continue to waste your time
Re: Female Undergraduate Jumps From The Third Floor Of A Building To Escape Rape by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
AuroraB:

you are just being childish

Re: Female Undergraduate Jumps From The Third Floor Of A Building To Escape Rape by Fourwinds: 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
kogistar:
I just saw a stupid question...it will never be well with all rapists in dis forum ooo... all rapists are terrorists and should be treated same

1 Like

Re: Female Undergraduate Jumps From The Third Floor Of A Building To Escape Rape by kogistar: 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
Fourwinds:
I just saw a stupid question...it will never be well with all rapists in dis forum ooo... all rapists are terrorists and should be treated same
God punish ur mouth to think i'm rapist
Re: Female Undergraduate Jumps From The Third Floor Of A Building To Escape Rape by Fourwinds: 7:25am On Apr 17, 2017
kogistar:
God punish ur mouth to think i'm rapist
ur brain is filled with Ogogoro....did u see me referring to u as rapist..except ur conscience is not clear....I mention ur statement but I now said all rapists in dis forum....was it directly referring to u.?

1 Like

Re: Female Undergraduate Jumps From The Third Floor Of A Building To Escape Rape by kogistar: 7:41am On Apr 17, 2017
Fourwinds:
ur brain is filled with Ogogoro....did u see me referring to u as rapist..except ur conscience is not clear....I mention ur statement but I now said all rapists in dis forum....was it directly referring to u.?
so, why did u quoted me?
Re: Female Undergraduate Jumps From The Third Floor Of A Building To Escape Rape by Fourwinds: 7:44am On Apr 17, 2017
kogistar:
so, why did u quoted me?
I quoted u because u were giving d option of d girl allowing d rape to take place instead of jumping from d third floor....does dat option sounds good in ur ear.?

2 Likes

Re: Female Undergraduate Jumps From The Third Floor Of A Building To Escape Rape by kogistar: 7:52am On Apr 17, 2017
Fourwinds:
I quoted u because u were giving d option of d girl allowing d rape to take place instead of jumping from d third floor....does dat option sounds good in ur ear.?
what if she died after jumping? can u jump like that?
Re: Female Undergraduate Jumps From The Third Floor Of A Building To Escape Rape by Fourwinds: 7:58am On Apr 17, 2017
kogistar:
what if she died after jumping? can u jump like that?
it will be better if she dies than being rape....do u think rape is something to even think of...please if u know any one dat is into it or intent to go into it...tell d person dat there are people preaching against and won't mind to mob as well...rape is a ruthless crime and should be meant with same approach to terrorism
Re: Female Undergraduate Jumps From The Third Floor Of A Building To Escape Rape by kogistar: 8:15am On Apr 17, 2017
Fourwinds:
it will be better if she dies than being rape....do u think rape is something to even think of...please if u know any one dat is into it or intent to go into it...tell d person dat there are people preaching against and won't mind to mob as well...rape is a ruthless crime and should be meant with same approach to terrorism
okk, but i was talking about danger of jumping from 3 storey building
Re: Female Undergraduate Jumps From The Third Floor Of A Building To Escape Rape by Fourwinds: 9:50am On Apr 17, 2017
kogistar:
okk, but i was talking about danger of jumping from 3 storey building
so rape is not also danger rite.? do u know some people get infected with HIV/AIDS...do u know d trauma can leave a victim contemplating suicide.? do u know what d society think about such victims.? these questions are endless..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terrible Accident A Man cuts into 2 half by a truck dat failed brake / Black Axee And Vikings Has Resumed Killing Themselves In South Africa - PHOTOS / They Cut Different People Hand Line It Up Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.