Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

CBN Slashes Banks’ ATM Withdrawal Fee From N65 To N35 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Slashes Banks’ ATM Withdrawal Fee From N65 To N35 (918 Views)

FG Not Tinubu Has Raised The Incremental Allowance From N25,000 To N35,000 / Bashir Ahmad Once Called For A Civil War Over Petrol Price Increase From N65/L / Cbn Slashes Banks’ Atm Withdrawal Fee From N65 To N35 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CBN Slashes Banks’ ATM Withdrawal Fee From N65 To N35 by Omooba77: 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
CBN slashes banks’ ATM withdrawal fee from N65 to N35
Published

Ifeanyi Onuba, Abuja

The Central Bank of Nigeria on Sunday reduced the withdrawal fee charged for the use of other banks’ Automated Teller Machines from N65 to N35.

The N35 ATM fee according to the CBN should be imposed on customers after the third withdrawal within one month.

The new directive is part of the major highlights of the new Guide to Bank Charges released by the CBN on Sunday.

https://punchng.com/cbn-slashes-banks-atm-withdrawal-fee-from-n65-to-n35/
Re: CBN Slashes Banks’ ATM Withdrawal Fee From N65 To N35 by Antoeni(m): 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
Nice one
We are hoping for better days

One love Naija

1 Like

Re: CBN Slashes Banks’ ATM Withdrawal Fee From N65 To N35 by spinna: 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
good
Re: CBN Slashes Banks’ ATM Withdrawal Fee From N65 To N35 by GOFRONT(m): 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
Good
Re: CBN Slashes Banks’ ATM Withdrawal Fee From N65 To N35 by itsme01: 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
cool

Nigerians would still complain after a while... but this is great i hope this wont force banks to reduce ATM location to save cost incured on managing the machine

since the introduction of the 65 naira charges ATM centers have being increased astronomically with private business centers and shopping malls having functional ATM, i pray we dont go back to days of where out of 10 ATM machines on a block only 2 would dispense

Re: CBN Slashes Banks’ ATM Withdrawal Fee From N65 To N35 by healthserve(m): 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2019
Halleluyah. Push it down further CBN so these undeserving systemic fraud would discontinue. With all the billions declared quarterly bank workers aren't treated any better than shop attendants..

That's the next thing to look into, the casualization of bank workers and its substandard treatment of its workers.

Given that many banks now have vast branches overseas, they should be subjected to applying global standard practices in their engagements, especially in service delivery and staff management

I use this opportunity to tell Nigerians to reject the normalcy of suffering, one, drop comments on all your banks twitter and other social media handles telling them to have sheds not just over the atm machines but also for the queue. Yes, the monies deducted should also be used judiciously.

Also, post comments on all social media handles instructing banks to have atleast 6 to 8 atm machines with at least 80% functional at all times to deal with the ever growing need for fast cash wothdrawal

Time to consider POS machine for all transportation needs so people can move around swiftly

I like to call out all Nigerians that aren't tired of suffering or are rather comfortable with bad service that refuse to demand better treatment. I am constantly embarrassed by the large crowd I see at Gtbank Ojodu Branch atm machines on a daily. The machines at this branch was increased from three to about 3/4 machines just a couple of years ago, to my greatest surprise the larger amount of dispensing machines led to negligence as in the past two years I walk by there's always massive crowd and atleast 50% of these machines not dispensing. My problem is this, Nigerians used to bad treatment for not going to the social media handles of this bank to make complains to this effect, two, the bank for not doing enough to make services less stressful for its customers. The view walking by each time I pass is nauseating. Nigerians wake up and press demands for good services but from public and private sector organizations

Let's stop normalising bad service delivery

Disclaimer : I almost never use this atm Centre, but find it an eyesore watching people standing under intense heat of the sun daily to access their own funds. Why can't bank cover the entire front with protective sun covering and offer better services. Call out your banks guys

2 Likes

Re: CBN Slashes Banks’ ATM Withdrawal Fee From N65 To N35 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
Good One
Re: CBN Slashes Banks’ ATM Withdrawal Fee From N65 To N35 by meezynetwork(m): 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ok.
Re: CBN Slashes Banks’ ATM Withdrawal Fee From N65 To N35 by helinues: 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
Good news
Re: CBN Slashes Banks’ ATM Withdrawal Fee From N65 To N35 by Captainrambo2: 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
Atm will stop paying 10k now.

Maximum will be 5k

2 Likes

Re: CBN Slashes Banks’ ATM Withdrawal Fee From N65 To N35 by Omooba77: 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: CBN Slashes Banks’ ATM Withdrawal Fee From N65 To N35 by Cheryph200(m): 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
Adupe ooo
Re: CBN Slashes Banks’ ATM Withdrawal Fee From N65 To N35 by uwa244(m): 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
Commendable. But it shud reduced to N20.
Re: CBN Slashes Banks’ ATM Withdrawal Fee From N65 To N35 by power50: 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2019
Card maintenance fee nko?

Get more customers and clients. List your business on https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Ihedioha Breaks Down In Tears! / Nwobodo, Traditional Rulers Walk Out Of South East Security Summit / Boko Haram Kills Hospitalised Soldiers, Villagers In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.