Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Bashir Ahmad Once Called For A Civil War Over Petrol Price Increase From N65/L - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Once Called For A Civil War Over Petrol Price Increase From N65/L (733 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Cbn Slashes Banks’ Atm Withdrawal Fee From N65 To N35 / CBN Slashes Banks’ ATM Withdrawal Fee From N65 To N35 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bashir Ahmad Once Called For A Civil War Over Petrol Price Increase From N65/L by socialmediaman: 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
A tweet from 2012 has surfaced online apparently from Bashir Ahmad calling for war over the increase of petrol price from N65 per liter.

In the exact words from the tweet:

"N65 or continue protest not peaceful and the civil war"

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Once Called For A Civil War Over Petrol Price Increase From N65/L by socialmediaman: 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
Today, people like him and some of these APC supporters on social media call themselves patriots fighting for Nigeria's unity

Too many clowns in this country claiming they love Nigeria because they want power to loot the country dry

5 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Once Called For A Civil War Over Petrol Price Increase From N65/L by Macphenson: 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
okooo
Re: Bashir Ahmad Once Called For A Civil War Over Petrol Price Increase From N65/L by Jessica008(f): 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
No problem
Re: Bashir Ahmad Once Called For A Civil War Over Petrol Price Increase From N65/L by Seductress4(f): 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
A useless aboki. I hope you're buying fuel for N25.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Once Called For A Civil War Over Petrol Price Increase From N65/L by slivertongue: 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
APC supporters are retrogrades and revisionists

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Once Called For A Civil War Over Petrol Price Increase From N65/L by unclejb2(m): 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
Peter Obi will clear their doubts in February next year.

Peter Obi for president

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Once Called For A Civil War Over Petrol Price Increase From N65/L by Ofunaofu: 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
grin
Re: Bashir Ahmad Once Called For A Civil War Over Petrol Price Increase From N65/L by Omihanifa: 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
I hate the guy
Re: Bashir Ahmad Once Called For A Civil War Over Petrol Price Increase From N65/L by Mindlog: 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
Internet never forgets.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Once Called For A Civil War Over Petrol Price Increase From N65/L by Racoon(m): 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
Today, fuel is almost four times that amount then yet the senseless zombie and other alike are rooting for an drug runner invalid that foist the present catastrophe on a nation. What an insult on a nation.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Once Called For A Civil War Over Petrol Price Increase From N65/L by James91: 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
God help us o

Re: Bashir Ahmad Once Called For A Civil War Over Petrol Price Increase From N65/L by BATified2023: 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
Racoon:
Today, fuel is almost four times that amount then yet the senseless zombie and other alike are rooting for an drug runner invalid that foist the present catastrophe on a nation. What an insult on a nation.
I don’t blame all these people but d fools that voted buhari

Many people are educated illiterate n they don’t know,how can someone claim to b sane n believe 1 naira can b equal to 1 dollar?

I don’t pity them at all

I never bothered to vote since 2014 cos all those candidates were nothing to write home about but this election I am only voting someone with a verified track record
Re: Bashir Ahmad Once Called For A Civil War Over Petrol Price Increase From N65/L by BATified2023: 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
James91:
God help us o
this is one of the madness of d igbos that made people look the way of apc

U bastardize politics that u turn it to game of hate,u can see pdp is no longer toxic again

Ask yourself y?
It’s cos igbos left

Labour Party is now d toxic party
Ask yourself y?
It is controlled by igbos

It’s obvious people are avoiding igbos toxicity
Re: Bashir Ahmad Once Called For A Civil War Over Petrol Price Increase From N65/L by Seductress4(f): 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
BATified2023:
this is one of the madness of d igbos that made people look the way of apc

U bastardize politics that u turn it to game of hate,u can see pdp is no longer toxic again

Ask yourself y?
It’s cos igbos left

Labour Party is now d toxic party
Ask yourself y?
It is controlled by igbos

It’s obvious people are avoiding igbos toxicity
Oga hypocrite, you guys made a mock coffin of Goodluck Jonathan, all of you were calling him names, now, they're returning the favor, you're crying. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Once Called For A Civil War Over Petrol Price Increase From N65/L by BATified2023: 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
Seductress4:
Oga hypocrite, you guys made a mock coffin of Goodluck Jonathan, all of you were calling him names, now, they're returning the favor, you're crying. cheesy
if u have sense u will face d people that did that

The problem with people filled with hate is that they really don’t have anything against anybody but the hate is them is just channeled everywhere

I made it clear I didn’t participate in 2 previous elections n I never bothered about contestants n u are still saying I made a mock coffin

This is the reason u people keep creating problem for yourself,u see everyone as an enemy even when they are not so u act the enemy role to them n eventually u make them an enemy even when they were never your enemy
Re: Bashir Ahmad Once Called For A Civil War Over Petrol Price Increase From N65/L by BiafraAburi: 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
socialmediaman:
Today, people like him and some of these APC supporters on social media call themselves patriots fighting for Nigeria's unity

Too many clowns in this country claiming they love Nigeria because they want power to loot the country dry

Slowpokes like you and your cohorts are the clowns here, for assisting those almajiris in shouting one nigeria and going to the extent of assisting them in legitimizing your zoo through voting.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Once Called For A Civil War Over Petrol Price Increase From N65/L by Seductress4(f): 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
BATified2023:
if u have sense u will face d people that did that

The problem with people filled with hate is that they really don’t have anything against anybody but the hate is them is just channeled everywhere

I made it clear I didn’t participate in 2 previous elections n I never bothered about contestants n u are still saying I made a mock coffin

This is the reason u people keep creating problem for yourself,u see everyone as an enemy even when they are not so u act the enemy role to them n eventually u make them an enemy even when they were never your enemy
Tinubu is useless and a drug beast... Stop crying.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Once Called For A Civil War Over Petrol Price Increase From N65/L by realstars: 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
More to come,

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Once Called For A Civil War Over Petrol Price Increase From N65/L by JoeyNaza: 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
They keep disgracing themselves. Senseless fellows

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Once Called For A Civil War Over Petrol Price Increase From N65/L by socialmediaman: 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
BATified2023:
I don’t blame all these people but d fools that voted buhari

Many people are educated illiterate n they don’t know,how can someone claim to b sane n believe 1 naira can b equal to 1 dollar?

I don’t pity them at all

I never bothered to vote since 2014 cos all those candidates were nothing to write home about but this election I am only voting someone with a verified track record

Sometimes we make mistakes. I supported Buhari in 2015 because that was the constitutional way I could reject GEJ's failures in government, but I distanced myself from Buhari in 2016 the moment I realized he was no good and no different, even far worse, a complete sham.

I will NEVER reward any politician with another term in office if they fail, because that's how we can hold them accountable for their actions.

I am wholeheartedly supporting Peter Obi for 2023 and I think he will do so much better judging from his background and previous track record, but I will not hesitate to distance myself from him if he fails like his predecessors. I have zero tolerance for nonsense

UNTIL we get it right.

I respect if you support BAT but he's completely out of the question for me! First, he's the least of the top contenders that you can hold accountable using criticisms and protests because he has a history of supporting and encouraging bullying, intimidation and violence against critics and opposition. Second, he's running a muslim-muslim ticket, and after seeing how the armed fulani gangs became emboldened and unleashed terror on people after Buhari was elected, and also seeing how Buhari was pretending about it over ethnic and religious sentiments, I think only a fool will pretend like muslim-muslim ticket doesn't matter in a country like Nigeria at this point in our democracy. Just to name a few

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Once Called For A Civil War Over Petrol Price Increase From N65/L by ganisucks(f): 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
socialmediaman:
A tweet from 2012 has surfaced online apparently from Bashir Ahmad calling for war over the increase of petrol price from N65 per liter.

In the exact words from the tweet:

Don't mind the clown. He even released a tweet then where he promised that under Buhari 1$= N1. Aboki shine my shoe.

(1) (Reply)

Emefiele Gets 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign Or Be Sacked By Buhari / Nothing Like Good Afternoon - Wike Blasts Contractor On Live Television (video) / Final Warning!! Don't Vote Muslim Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.