Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,999 members, 7,866,781 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Simple Evidence That The Quran Is Man Made - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Simple Evidence That The Quran Is Man Made (4177 Views)

Evidence That Muhammad Was A Prophet / The Quran Is The Speech Of Allah / Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Evidence That The Quran Is Man Made by TheExecutioner: 11:21am On Dec 25, 2019
Oya Clap for yourself. grin

[img]https://images./5JbtTSkl8fhmzLlGHdkyh0.gif[/img]

You told me the koran was revealed by allah. I already know that.

You told me Surah 1:1-5 is called Suratul fatiha and that it is a prayer. I also already know that.

All I'm asking for is the name of the person making the prayer. That is a very simple thing, but you don't want to do it. What are trying to hide?

[s]
Ramsak1:
Lol..i beleive you think u're doin something great nd sensible by finding fault in the Qura'an.
Ok allow me to educate you on this, The Qura'an is a revelation from Allah(swt) so therefore it is without error whatsoever
I dont kno if u noticed, that particular verse u quoted from suratul-fathiha also called ummu-l-qura'an is a verse used in solah(prayer). Allah(swt)
is teaching we the muslims how to supplicate to Allah(swt) in the best possible manner.
I cant ask you to go and read the tafsir of that particular ayah u quoted but i should tell you that the Qura'an can be interpreted and understood with knowledge which you are clearly lacking my friend.
Salaam
[/s]
Re: Simple Evidence That The Quran Is Man Made by AntiChristian: 11:35am On Dec 25, 2019
TheExecutioner:

[img]https://images./5JbtTSkl8fhmzLlGHdkyh0.gif[/img]

You told me Surah 1:1-5 is called Suratul fatiha and that it is a prayer. I also already know that.

All I'm asking for is the name of the person making the prayer. That is a very simple thing, but you don't want to do it. What are trying to hide?

[s][/s]

Allah is the one directing his slaves how to extol Him!
Re: Simple Evidence That The Quran Is Man Made by AntiChristian: 11:39am On Dec 25, 2019
TheExecutioner:

[s][/s]

Allah is the one directing his slaves on how to extol Him!
Re: Simple Evidence That The Quran Is Man Made by TheExecutioner: 11:40am On Dec 25, 2019
So allah is the prayer warrior in Surah 1:1-5?!? You would have told me that allah is a praying god na grin I pray that someone answers allah's prayers! grin

AntiChristian:

Allah is the one directing his slaves how to extol Him!
Re: Simple Evidence That The Quran Is Man Made by AntiChristian: 11:56am On Dec 25, 2019
TheExecutioner:
So allah is the prayer warrior in Surah 1:1-5?!? You would have told me that allah is a praying god na grin I pray that someone answers allah's prayers! grin

Abu Huraira reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “ Allah Almighty said: I have divided prayer between myself and my servant into two halves, and my servant shall have what he has asked for. When the servant says ‘all praise is due to Allah the Lord of the worlds,’ Allah says: My servant has praised me. When he says ‘the Gracious, the Merciful,’ Allah says: My servant has exalted me. When he says ‘the Master of the Day of Judgment,’ Allah says: My servant has glorified me and my servant has submitted to me. When he says ‘you alone we worship, you alone we ask for help,’ Allah says: This is between me and my servant, and my servant will have what he has asked for. When he says ‘guide us to the straight path, the path of those whom you have favored, not those who went astray,’ Allah says: This is for my servant, and my servant will have what he has asked for. ”
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 395
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Muslim

Yes, He is teaching us how to extol Him. And it was reveal to Muhammad to say it like that!

Now come up with another rant!
Re: Simple Evidence That The Quran Is Man Made by TheExecutioner: 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2019
Allah is the person praying in Surah 1:1-5

[img]https://images./727qh1uCNPt42HnQNvIDWO.jpg[/img]
[img]https://images./76BdW7BOrfDYaPbSXzap96.jpg[/img]

It was not the last time that allah prayed:

[img]https://images./6RrpP8G92N1eHwq5AXA9G9.jpg[/img]

You should take pride in having a prayerful god instead of being embarrassed of Allahgrin

AntiChristian:

Abu Huraira reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “ Allah Almighty said: I have divided prayer between myself and my servant into two halves, and my servant shall have what he has asked for. When the servant says ‘all praise is due to Allah the Lord of the worlds,’ Allah says: My servant has praised me. When he says ‘the Gracious, the Merciful,’ Allah says: My servant has exalted me. When he says ‘the Master of the Day of Judgment,’ Allah says: My servant has glorified me and my servant has submitted to me. When he says ‘you alone we worship, you alone we ask for help,’ Allah says: This is between me and my servant, and my servant will have what he has asked for. When he says ‘guide us to the straight path, the path of those whom you have favored, not those who went astray,’ Allah says: This is for my servant, and my servant will have what he has asked for. ”
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 395
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Muslim

Yes, He is teaching us how to extol Him. And it was reveal to Muhammad to say it like that!

Now come up with another rant!
Re: Simple Evidence That The Quran Is Man Made by aadoiza: 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2019
This Islam obsession, ehn. These people will die of obsession and Islam will continue to grow. They will always be the losers.

1 Like

Re: Simple Evidence That The Quran Is Man Made by TheExecutioner: 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2019
You're so right, see as islam dey hungry people grin

[img]https://images./4fM8anBfOL5G1SmCwBAFIy.jpg[/img]

aadoiza:
This Islam obsession, ehn. These people will die of obsession and Islam will continue to grow. They will always be the losers.

1 Like

Re: Simple Evidence That The Quran Is Man Made by budaatum: 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
How can you possibly separate northerners, their cultures and mannerisms from the Quoran?
Same way you'd separate Christianity from a Christian armed robber who prays to God for success (if you would separate them that is).

1 Like

Re: Simple Evidence That The Quran Is Man Made by aadoiza: 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2019
TheExecutioner:

I'm honestly not shocked you still can't use your head as you always go with the distractions. Typical, I'd say.
I'd wager Islam to outlive you and your foreseeable descendants.
Re: Simple Evidence That The Quran Is Man Made by TheExecutioner: 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Mashallah

[img]https://images./1CUHpbvQxG3t9pwY6CkilN.jpg[/img]

grin grin grin grin

aadoiza:

I'm honestly not shocked you still can't use your head as you always go with the distractions. Typical, I'd say.
I'd wager Islam to outlive you and your foreseeable descendants.
Re: Simple Evidence That The Quran Is Man Made by aadoiza: 12:42am On Dec 26, 2019
Re: Simple Evidence That The Quran Is Man Made by AntiChristian: 7:41am On Dec 26, 2019
TheExecutioner:

So this means Christianity dey make people Rich abi?

No wonder Jesus was the richest man in the Bible. He ate the best food! His crib was valued at €9999 Billion. And He cruised with the best ride back then! His total assets was in Centillion!
Re: Simple Evidence That The Quran Is Man Made by TheExecutioner: 7:49am On Dec 26, 2019
Funny, just so funny that you should say that grin grin

[img]https://images./1uHDGphMpXu3Kfee2gEXDd.jpg[/img]

AntiChristian:

So this means Christianity dey make people Rich abi?

No wonder Jesus was the richest man in the Bible. He ate the best food! His crib was valued at €9999 Billion. And He cruised with the best ride back then! His total assets was in Centillion!

1 Like

Re: Simple Evidence That The Quran Is Man Made by AntiChristian: 8:23am On Dec 26, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Funny, just so funny that you should say that grin grin

[img]https://images./1uHDGphMpXu3Kfee2gEXDd.jpg[/img]

This confirms that Jesus is a Deceiver!

Matthew 19:16-24 New International Version (NIV)

The Rich and the Kingdom of God

Just then a man came up to Jesus and asked, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?”

“Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”

“Which ones?” he inquired.

Jesus replied, “‘You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony,
honor your father and mother,’ and ‘love your neighbor as yourself.’ ”

“All these I have kept,” the young man said. “What do I still lack?”

Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

When the young man heard this, he went away sad, because he had great wealth.

Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”

Who is a liar? Jesus or you? Muslims are poorer hence will be heaven than you singers & clappers!

Luke 6:20
Then Jesus turned to his disciples and said, “God blesses you who are poor, for the Kingdom of God is yours.

1 Like

Re: Simple Evidence That The Quran Is Man Made by TheExecutioner: 8:29am On Dec 26, 2019
So tell me, if Jesus says to us Christians: "Give Away Your Wealth" how are we supposed to give away wealth if we don't have any wealth to give away?

How do we feed the many poor, wretched, fly infested, MOOslims who've been begging us for food and money this Christmas?

[img]https://images./7zFpZsvEQ7MKOswswnknzW.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./1K5HOGMnhkE7HwWS0EbXwA.jpg[/img]

AntiChristian:

This confirms that Jesus is a Deceiver!

Matthew 19:16-24 New International Version (NIV)

The Rich and the Kingdom of God

Just then a man came up to Jesus and asked, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?”

“Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”

“Which ones?” he inquired.

Jesus replied, “‘You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony,
honor your father and mother,’ and ‘love your neighbor as yourself.’ ”

“All these I have kept,” the young man said. “What do I still lack?”

Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

When the young man heard this, he went away sad, because he had great wealth.

Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”

Who is a liar? Jesus or you? Muslims are poorer hence will be heaven than you singers & clappers!

Luke 6:20
Then Jesus turned to his disciples and said, “God blesses you who are poor, for the Kingdom of God is yours.

1 Like

Re: Simple Evidence That The Quran Is Man Made by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:52am On Dec 26, 2019
TheExecutioner:
So tell me, if Jesus says to us Christians: "Give Away Your Wealth" how are we supposed to give away wealth if we don't have any wealth to give away?

How do we feed the many poor, wretched, fly infested, MOOslims who've been begging us for food and money this Christmas?

Now I believe you as you claim Jesus is a liar. The kingdom of God belongs to the rich not the poor as Jesus claimed in Luke 6:20
Re: Simple Evidence That The Quran Is Man Made by TheExecutioner: 9:09am On Dec 26, 2019
I now understand what your problem is. Your ignorance and intellectual limitations.
You see, if you had read the gospel of Luke a bit further, you would have come across Jesus' explanation of how a rich man can make heaven.

[img]https://images./wUZNjlVRSPgbB0zrsCEd2.jpg[/img]

Rashduct4luv:

Now I believe you as you claim Jesus is a liar. The kingdom of God belongs to the rich not the poor as Jesus claimed in Luke 6:20

2 Likes

Re: Simple Evidence That The Quran Is Man Made by fortran12: 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
AntiChristian:
This Christians Sabi look for trouble o.

The Qur'an is the word of Allah. It is not created and we believe in it entirely!

It doesn't matter what you think about the verses. It was revealed in the mouth of our Prophet as Allah taught him how to praise him,...and this verse you mentioned is Tawheed of worship!

What a beautiful Surah! The Surah Al-Fatiha! The seven off--repeated Surah. The Surah called Al-Salah.

Finally, we can put the Bible to the same test!

Simple test to know the Bible is the word of Man not God.

John 1:1
In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God.

who is talking here?

A. John

B. God

C. Jesus

D. Spirit

E. None of the above

I thought alllah said it was revealed in clear language easy to understand, but why is allah talking to him self and swearing by pen, despite the fact that you only swear with something greater than your self..... Or is pen greater than... ?
Re: Simple Evidence That The Quran Is Man Made by najib632(m): 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2019
TheExecutioner:

grin grin grin grin

Mashallah

[img]https://images./1CUHpbvQxG3t9pwY6CkilN.jpg[/img]

grin grin grin grin

Now you expect me to tolerate these kind of comments in the name freedom of speech and religious tolerance. May you die upon disbelief and association of partners with Allah.
Re: Simple Evidence That The Quran Is Man Made by AntiChristian: 11:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
fortran12:

I thought alllah said it was revealed in clear language easy to understand, but why is allah talking to him self and swearing by pen, despite the fact that you only swear with something greater than your self..... Or is pen greater than... ?

Answer the question you quoted first!
Re: Simple Evidence That The Quran Is Man Made by AntiChristian: 12:20am On Dec 27, 2019
TheExecutioner:
I now understand what your problem is. Your ignorance and intellectual limitations.
You see, if you had read the gospel of Luke a bit further, you would have come across Jesus' explanation of how a rich man can make heaven.

Jesus said it is hard for a rich man to enter heaven so doesn't that mean it's easy for a poor man to enter heaven?

Same reason Jesus was poor till he died!

Ecclesiastes 1:14
I have seen all the things that are done under the sun; all of them are meaningless, a chasing after the wind.

Christ was among the poorest till he died but Christians became prosperity gospellers after he left the world!
Re: Simple Evidence That The Quran Is Man Made by TheExecutioner: 12:48am On Dec 27, 2019
Bwahahaha grin. Weak and childish as usual.
You were caught pants down and this is the best defence you can come up with?

It's not just material poverty but also mental poverty that MOOslims are cursed with. See as the mumu is quoting Ecclesiastics not knowing that it is against his position grin

[img]https://images./4dqWBzDqEywMjb2ejxJdSX.jpg[/img]

AntiChristian:

Jesus said it is hard for a rich man to enter heaven so doesn't that mean it's easy for a poor man to enter heaven?

Same reason Jesus was poor till he died!

Ecclesiastes 1:14
I have seen all the things that are done under the sun; all of them are meaningless, a chasing after the wind.

Christ was among the poorest till he died but Christians became prosperity gospellers after he left the world!
Re: Simple Evidence That The Quran Is Man Made by fortran12: 3:17am On Dec 27, 2019
AntiChristian:

Answer the question you quoted first!

You are running from this abi? I have answered you , now answer this!
Re: Simple Evidence That The Quran Is Man Made by AntiChristian: 8:18am On Dec 27, 2019
fortran12:

Finally, we can put the Bible to the same test! Simple test to know the Bible is the word of Man not God.
John 1:1 In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God.
who is talking here?
A. John B. God C. Jesus D. Spirit E. None of the above
Re: Simple Evidence That The Quran Is Man Made by AntiChristian: 8:19am On Dec 27, 2019
fortran12:

Finally, we can put the Bible to the same test! Simple test to know the Bible is the word of Man not God.
John 1:1 In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God.
who is talking here?
Re: Simple Evidence That The Quran Is Man Made by AntiChristian: 8:22am On Dec 27, 2019
fortran12:

who is talking here?
Re: Simple Evidence That The Quran Is Man Made by fortran12: 9:34am On Dec 27, 2019
AntiChristian:

who is talking here?

A. John
B. God
C. Jesus
D. Spirit
E. None of the above
Answer the ones i posed first, then I will answer yours
Re: Simple Evidence That The Quran Is Man Made by fortran12: 9:35am On Dec 27, 2019
AntiChristian:

who is talking here?

A. John
B. God
C. Jesus
D. Spirit
E. None of the above
You keep jumping up and down from topic to topic. Answer the ones i asked. You do this when you have been cornered.
Re: Simple Evidence That The Quran Is Man Made by AntiChristian: 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
fortran12:

You keep jumping up and down from topic to topic. Answer the ones i asked. You do this when you have been cornered.

Your are the one jumping here. I didn't quote you here. I responded to someone else and you barged in to quote like a snake as Jesus said.

So since you barged in to quote me the answer!

Who is the one talking in John 1:1
Re: Simple Evidence That The Quran Is Man Made by fortran12: 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
AntiChristian:

Your are the one jumping here. I didn't quote you here. I responded to someone else and you barged in to quote like a snake as Jesus said.

So since you barged in to quote me the answer!

Who is the one talking in John 1:1

Respond to mine first, since I asked the question first. If snakes in your country barge then no problem, answer my question.
Re: Simple Evidence That The Quran Is Man Made by AntiChristian: 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
fortran12:

Respond to mine first, since I asked the question first. If snakes in your country barge then no problem, answer my question.

Satan get behind me!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good Muslim Secondary School / Mariah Carey Performed Live In Saudi Arabia (near Makkah): Thread Commentary / The Deen Show: What's The Difference Between Shia And Sunni? Karim Abuzaid

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.