Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,391 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

The Quran Is The Speech Of Allah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Quran Is The Speech Of Allah (6812 Views)

Simple Evidence That The Quran Is Man Made / Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back / "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Quran Is The Speech Of Allah by AbuTwins: 11:28am On Aug 24, 2019
The Noble Quran is the eternal miracle of the Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu`alayhi wa sallam (may Allah exalt his mention) because all the miracles of the Prophets, May Allah Exalt their mention, ended with their death, except our Prophet sallallaahu`alayhi wa sallam (may Allah exalt his mention) whose miracle is still preserved. This everlasting miracle is The Book of Allah and His Revealed Speech that {Falsehood cannot approach it from before it or from behind it} [Quran 41:42]
Allah, The Almighty, Confirms this fact, when He Says (what means):
{And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the Words of Allah.} [Quran 9:6]
{Those who remained behind will say when you set out toward the war booty to take it, "Let us follow you." They wish to change the Words of Allah.} [Quran 48:15]

Those two verses prove that the Quran is the Words and Speech of Allah, The Almighty, that He Has Revealed to His Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam (may Allah exalt his mention). Jaabir ibn ‘Abdullaah, may Allah be pleased with him, reported that the Prophet sallallaahu`alayhi wa sallam (may Allah exalt his mention) used to invite people to Islam during the Hajj season and would say, “Who are willing to give me asylum so that I can convey the Speech of my Lord, for the Quraysh have prevented me from conveying the Speech of my Lord.” [At-Tirmithi and Ahmad]

Hence, the Quran is the Speech of Allah as unanimously agreed upon by all Muslims.
This fact is supported by several logical and tangible pieces of evidence including the following:
- The polytheists failed to produce a single verse, let alone a single Chapter, or a whole book like the Quran despite the fact that they were utterly determined and extremely motivated to oppose and falsify the call of the Prophet sallallaahu`alayhi wa sallam (may Allah exalt his mention). Furthermore, we must remember that they were the masters of the Arabic language, in which the Quran was revealed. Certainly, this constitutes a definitive proof that the Quran is the Speech of Allah, The Lord of The Worlds, not that of humans.
- The Quran foretold many matters of the unseen and made several prophecies that were all fulfilled exactly as they were foretold. For example, the Persians defeated the Byzantines in one of their battles and the Quran recorded this defeat foretelling that the Byzantines would defeat the Persians within three to nine years and this is what actually happened. Allah, The Exalted, Says (what means): {The Byzantines have been defeated * In the nearest land. But they, after their defeat, will overcome. * Within three to nine years.} [Quran 30: 2-4]
- The Quran includes many miraculous scientific facts that were only discovered fourteen centuries later. For example, the Quran told us about a barrier separating the salty water from the fresh water not to mix with each other. Allah, The Exalted, Says (what means): {He Released the two seas, meeting [side by side]; * Between them is a barrier [so] neither of them transgresses.} [Quran 55:19,20]

After about fourteen centuries, modern science confirmed this scientific fact.
- When one reads the Book of Allah, he goes into a state of peace and tranquility unlike the human speeches or writings. Allah, The Exalted, Says (what means): {Those who have believed and whose hearts are assured by the remembrance of Allah. Unquestionably, by the remembrance of Allah hearts are assured."} [Quran 13:28]
- The Quran is also a cure and it expels the devils when it is recited. Allah, The Almighty, Says (what means): {And We send down of the Quran that which is healing and mercy for the believers...} [Quran 17:82]

Of course, it is almost impossible to list all the evidences that prove that the Quran is the Speech of Allah in this article; however, we will conclude with the words of Al-Waleed ibn Al-Mugheerah, who was one of the senior leaders of the polytheists of Quraysh, about the Quran. He said, “What can I say? Whether it is about prose or poetry, or the poems of the Jinns, I possess greater knowledge than any other man. By God! The words spoken by this man cannot be compared with any of the others. By God, his words possess a charming sweetness and a particular beauty. The branches of his speech are laden with fruit while its roots are firmly entrenched in the soil from whence it proceeds. It is superior to all other discourses, and it is not possible for any other discourse to show it in poor light. For a surety it will conquer anything that comes under its own influence!” [Al-Haakim and Al-Bayhaqi]

This is the Quran, the Speech of Allah that has been challenging humankind and proving its inability to produce something to its effect as to its eloquence, wise judgments, and authentic news. The challenge is still valid, and the inability of mankind to face that challenge remains. Thus, the Quran will remain the everlasting Argument of Allah, The Almighty, against all opponents and disbelievers.
The Qur'an is learnt by heart by millions of Muslims worldwide.

Islamweb.net

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Quran Is The Speech Of Allah by aksule(m): 9:03am On Sep 06, 2019
The beauty of it all is that every religion claims its holy book is the words of God or Allah. The big question is how do we verify these claims. We are invariably refer to the same book citing the verses therein.
The only way to know the truth is when we are dead. Unfortunately, the dead stayed dumb. If one thinks carefully, this world has been existing years before religions were introduced. In fact all the prophets were given birth to by humans. They survived their childhood by their parents careful handling of the delicate nature of a child.
Well, life continues. We kill ourselves because of religion. We enrich ourselves due to religion. The irony, the poor is damn poorer inspite of our religions.

5 Likes

Re: The Quran Is The Speech Of Allah by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:04am On Sep 06, 2019
Allah is great. Quran give me most inner peace

3 Likes

Re: The Quran Is The Speech Of Allah by AgentNairaland(f): 9:26am On Sep 06, 2019
Question. We already know Allah our lord is One. As in Surah
al-Ikhlas 112:1-4. But why does Allah the Lord use the word
“We” to refer to Himself in many verse or ayat in the Qur’an?
For example He says in Surah al-Anbiya’ 21:107 “And We did
not send you (O Muhammad) except as a mercy to the world.”
The word “we” is plural, more than one. Why does Allah use
“We” instead of “I” to refer to Himself? (Izani Mahayudin bin
Abd Aziz, Malaysia)

HOW MANY IS ALLAH?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Quran Is The Speech Of Allah by mcmurphy132(m): 9:46am On Sep 06, 2019
We can also be use as sign of respect

1 Like

Re: The Quran Is The Speech Of Allah by AbuTwins: 10:00am On Sep 06, 2019
Greatgreatest:
Story book by Mohammed,

But Muhammad was not lettered. He couldn't read nor write.
This simply means you are either ignorant or simply stupid.

4 Likes

Re: The Quran Is The Speech Of Allah by AbuTwins: 10:02am On Sep 06, 2019
AgentNairaland:
Abd Aziz, Malaysia)

HOW MANY IS ALLAH?

Allah is one.

In many languages (I know Arabic and Yoruba), such words as "We" can be used as respect. It's not new.

5 Likes

Re: The Quran Is The Speech Of Allah by Greatgreatest(m): 10:05am On Sep 06, 2019
AbuTwins:

But Muhammad was not lettered. He couldn't read nor write.
This simply means you are either ignorant or simply stupid.

Who told you that, he can read and write,
Re: The Quran Is The Speech Of Allah by IamBlanco(m): 10:06am On Sep 06, 2019
OP... just one question
did your prophet hear from Allah or angel jibril?

1 Like

Re: The Quran Is The Speech Of Allah by AbuTwins: 10:08am On Sep 06, 2019
Greatgreatest:

Who told you that, he can read and write,

Bring your evidence or you become a liar.
Re: The Quran Is The Speech Of Allah by IamBlanco(m): 10:09am On Sep 06, 2019
Another question, did Uthman burn other versions or books of the Quran? if yes, what was his intention? what was he trying to hide?

how can we know the authenticity of a book when we don't have any other book to verify it's claims?

2 Likes

Re: The Quran Is The Speech Of Allah by AgentNairaland(f): 10:10am On Sep 06, 2019
AbuTwins:

Allah is one.

In many languages (I know Arabic and Yoruba), such words as "We" can be used as respect. It's not new.

Common, You Can't Use "WE" As Respect.. "We" is a plural word, in Youruba it's "AWA" . Just tell us from the verse I shown you, it's clearly stated therein that Allah is the one spoken from the verse. So therefore, is Allah more than ONE?

Until, when he comes to Us, he says, “Oh,
would that there had been between me and
you the distance of the two
easts !” (Quran 43:38 )
Allah uses "Us" again

4 Likes

Re: The Quran Is The Speech Of Allah by IamBlanco(m): 10:11am On Sep 06, 2019
did a goat chew some pages of the Quran? if yes, has those pages been replaced? if yes, by who, when and how? if no, how can you say the quran is complete when a goat ate some of its pages.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Quran Is The Speech Of Allah by IamBlanco(m): 10:17am On Sep 06, 2019
AbuTwins:

Allah is one.

Abu... the Quran in Arabic used the word 'Ahad' ﺍﺣﺪ to describe Allah. what does the word mean? one as in singular or Plural but still one.

why do Muslims do almost everything 3 times?

4 Likes

Re: The Quran Is The Speech Of Allah by IamBlanco(m): 10:19am On Sep 06, 2019
did Allah pray in the Quran/hadith? if yes, to whom did he pray to?

3 Likes

Re: The Quran Is The Speech Of Allah by Naira2245: 10:20am On Sep 06, 2019
I don't blame anybody who stupidly comment/say anything about our prophet or Islam, I blame it on d person dat invite dos comments by posting stuffs like this. u wanna preach, to to the mosque n preach.
Re: The Quran Is The Speech Of Allah by IamBlanco(m): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2019
I implore all you Muslims faithfuls to go watch 'The Arabian Prophet ' videos on YouTube.

1 Like

Re: The Quran Is The Speech Of Allah by IamBlanco(m): 10:24am On Sep 06, 2019
Naira2245:
I don't blame anybody who stupidly comment/say anything about our prophet or Islam, I blame it on d person dat invite dos comments by posting stuffs like this. u wanna preach, to to the mosque n preach.

stop being emotional... if you can't stand watching what you believe in facing criticisms. then it's either you have a problem or what is believe is flawed.

go search for 'The Arabian Prophet ' on YouTube. watch some of his videos and think for yourself and question what you've been taught all your life. now it's no longer the Quran is written in Arabic so non Muslims can't understand it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Quran Is The Speech Of Allah by Greatgreatest(m): 10:25am On Sep 06, 2019
AbuTwins:

Bring your evidence or you become a liar.
Nawa for you to, somebody wrote a book Quran and you are telling me he can neither read nor write,,the onus is on you to tell me how he wrote it, don't tell me any useless miracle o

2 Likes

Re: The Quran Is The Speech Of Allah by Bizgold: 11:09am On Sep 06, 2019
I love Muslim with one thing on social media, they will never answered the fool. Respect guys
Re: The Quran Is The Speech Of Allah by k4kenny(f): 11:37am On Sep 06, 2019
Greatgreatest:

Nawa for you to, somebody wrote a book Quran and you are telling me he can neither read nor write,,the onus is on you to tell me how he wrote it, don't tell me any useless miracle o

He never 'wrote' the Qur'an, It was revealed to him in bits by the Arc Angel Jibril(Gabriel). It was revealed over a period of 23 years. During this period, he transmitted the verses ORALLY to his companions. At this point, it was not in book form like we have it today. The learned amongs the companions decided to write out fragments of verses on walls, barks of trees, leaves stone etc. It was later compiled into book form across the Arabian peninsula. However, there were discrepancies as the arabs wrote it in their own dialects and some were not written in the right order of verses. This made Uthman(RA) assemble a team to write out the Qur'an the way Rosulullah(SAW) revealed it. He called for the previous copies written by the other Arabs and they agreed to burn their own copies to protect the integrity of the Book of Allah. The copies of the Qur'an written by Uthman and his team are the very same as the ones we have allover the world today. No revisions, editions and in its original language over the period of 1400 years. How many books can boast of this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Quran Is The Speech Of Allah by k4kenny(f): 11:38am On Sep 06, 2019
IamBlanco:
did Allah pray in the Quran/hadith? if yes, to whom did he pray to?

No
Re: The Quran Is The Speech Of Allah by AbuTwins: 11:43am On Sep 06, 2019
IamBlanco:
OP... just one question

did your prophet hear from Allah or angel jibril?

It is from Allah through Angel Jibreel.
Re: The Quran Is The Speech Of Allah by AbuTwins: 11:46am On Sep 06, 2019
Greatgreatest:

He had scribes who writes for him. And the Qur'an is the only Scripture being learnt by heart untranslated from its original language by millions till today.

1 Like

Re: The Quran Is The Speech Of Allah by k4kenny(f): 11:46am On Sep 06, 2019
AgentNairaland:
Abd Aziz, Malaysia)

HOW MANY IS ALLAH?

In the semitic language(Hebrew, Aramaic,Arabic etc...), there is the plural of numbers and the plural of reverence. Same with our own Yoruba language. Royals us 'we' when addressing their subjects, so it shouldn't be a strange thing to you.

Same 'we' was used in the Torah(OT) 2000 years before Jesus, the Jews are not confused by this concept, none of them ever attributed the pluralization to the trinity.Hope you understand.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Christians Hate Islam??? / 3 Lessons From The Just Concluded Ramadan. / What Happens In The Grave When You Are Dead According To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.