Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

My Opinion On The Oppression Of Uyghur Muslims In China - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opinion On The Oppression Of Uyghur Muslims In China (2366 Views)

Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS / EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google / Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Opinion On The Oppression Of Uyghur Muslims In China by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:00am On Dec 23, 2019
All Religion is at 90% hypocrisy.
Nobody really cares it's all for show.
Where was the 'powerful islamic' countries when Shia's were being mowed down on the streets or when they visit Northern Nigeria and see the poverty level.

Sending weapons to terrorists allows them sleep better at night, at least they have enhanced the cause of Islam(like their prophet) in their little way, so people like Buhari, MURIC, CJN, Shekau are in some ways just playing their parts.

Do you know that when the dust settles in countries like Syria, the Christian population would be non existent, that's how they roll.

Cletus77:

Okay I get your point now and I won't say you're lying because it's an observable behavior among them but China has taken it too far.

And secondly those other powerful Islamic countries won't speak out now for the Uyghurs, but are ready to supply ammunitions to terrorists! Very bad!

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On The Oppression Of Uyghur Muslims In China by peeps4u: 9:07am On Dec 23, 2019
I dont support victimization of others for their religious choices but I'm here to tell you that if you supported and still support the killings and malreatment of shias in Nigeria becuase they are not sunnis and you dont perceive them as real muslims, you're an irredeemable hypocrite if you now find your voice because China is persecuting muslims in their countries.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On The Oppression Of Uyghur Muslims In China by Rapmoney(m): 10:05am On Dec 23, 2019
Cletus77:
Note to the Mods: pls i am not a Muslim and won't appreciate if any islamic oath is required before people can comment on this post... Thanks. God bless Nigeria

The funniest thing is that it's Christian countries that are even voicing out for the oppression of the Uyghur Muslims in China undecided

What then happened to their great Muslim Caliphate countries like Saudi, Turkey and the rest? They're busy buying expensive cars and going on holidays, sharing oil wealth and more focused on tourism and Muslim festivals. Who then will speak up for their brothers being brutalized in China? People of other faith??

One thing I've noticed from Asian Tigers like Japan, China and Korea is that they preserve their traditional beliefs against foreign religious influences not only Islam, and it has been that way for centuries. If Buddhism and Hinduism couldn't fully penetrate these countries, why do you think european religions will?

I hear people screaming boycott Chinese products, do they even know that China is the No 1 manufacturing country in the world? Almost everything is manufactured in China, even the United States knows this and can't survive without importations from China unlike the Chinese that are almost self sufficient. For me China has attained great economic and political status that won't be stopping anytime soon.

In conclusion, Muslims should try and look out for each other, they shouldn't be discrimination against the rich and poor or muslims of other tribes, how will this movement gain weight when strong and powerful Islamic countries are not even interested in backing it? If you think it's by trending tags on social media, am sorry to inform you that the China i know no go answer una

China deserves checks on the way they maltreat people because of their religion but it's only christian/secular countries like USA and EU that can make that happen. Now how do you expect them to do anything when core Islamic powers have been silent on the issue for years? Humans shouldn't suffer because they chose a different way of worship or because they're not rich enough to afford the luxurious sector of the religion. Don't they serve the same God you do?
Go and look for something useful to do with your time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On The Oppression Of Uyghur Muslims In China by Cletus77(m): 10:19am On Dec 23, 2019
Rapmoney:

Mr Man, you said it's my time why then are you bothered on how I use it?
Re: My Opinion On The Oppression Of Uyghur Muslims In China by Cletus77(m): 10:23am On Dec 23, 2019
peeps4u:
I dont support victimization of others for their religious choices but I'm here to tell you that if you supported and still support the killings and malreatment of shias in Nigeria becuase they are not sunnis and you dont perceive them as real muslims, you're an irredeemable hypocrite if you now find your voice because China is persecuting muslims in their countries.

Hmm..wow! My mind didn't even go there
Re: My Opinion On The Oppression Of Uyghur Muslims In China by MrColdsweat: 10:25am On Dec 23, 2019
Nonsense. Do you ever see the liberal muslims condemn the barbaric acts of the fulani terrorists?

i wish the chinese would give them the hitler treatment.

southerners don't know that they are suffering because they are not muslims.

buhari is frustrating the southerners because they are infidels. no jobs for our youths, no infrastructure, closing the border and the herdsmen menace because according to their prophet mohammed, non-muslims should be constantly oppressed as long as they don't accept islam.

The problem with southerners is that they don't read. If they read the hadith, they would drive you barbarians out of southern nigeria.

You oppress people then scream oppression when you get a dose of your own medicine. hypocrites.
Re: My Opinion On The Oppression Of Uyghur Muslims In China by Goodgod213: 11:14am On Dec 23, 2019
Cletus77:

We are not talking about development indexes or position of countries in the world. A country being developed shouldn't be an excuse to maltreat people because they don't share the same religion with you!!!

Mr developer, the fighter for Muslims. Sowore is here you have not fought for him. Boko haram is here you never carry knife go war talkless of machete or gun, police day harass naija youths you never go fight or talk that one. Road Bad you haven’t criticized the government. Your brother needs help for school fees you never reason him matter.

Na china Way day 2 million miles Away way you never visit before except watching aljazera you day talk. Possibly you don’t have a job yet I guess.

This your 2mb that mtn gave you will soon expire
Re: My Opinion On The Oppression Of Uyghur Muslims In China by Goodgod213: 11:15am On Dec 23, 2019
Rapmoney:

Honestly the dude is claiming wise man traveller. Him never talk of xenophobia or Ghanaphobia na China way no get Nigeria time nor knows about his existence he is bothered

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On The Oppression Of Uyghur Muslims In China by Rapmoney(m): 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2019
Goodgod213:

Honestly the dude is claiming wise man traveller. Him never talk of xenophobia or Ghanaphobia na China way no get Nigeria time nor knows about his existence he is bothered
I dey tell you.
Re: My Opinion On The Oppression Of Uyghur Muslims In China by okpalaAnambra: 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ndibunna:
Nonsense.

If you want to fight for them then travel to China.

Your pS of not been a Muslim has no bearing to whatsoever you just penned down.

Fighting for Uyhur Muslims Indeed when your own house is on fire.

Hypocrites everywhere.
Dude is a muslim, usually when people start their statement by I'm not this or that then know you there are that actually and just don't want you to see them as being one-sided...op is a bloody head slammer
Re: My Opinion On The Oppression Of Uyghur Muslims In China by Blackking98(m): 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2019
Blue3k:
Anyway it's interesting when you look back and remember the OPEC Nations Embargoed America. I dont know the current arab leaders/ muslim majority leaders are interested in doing thst to China. They could throw China into a recession. The thing is china has a few other options to subsist from like Venezuela, Angola and Iran who need the cash.

FYI: China is holding 1.1 million Uighur Muslims in concentration camps. They're having them eat pork, drink beer, shave their beards and sing communist party songs. I could go on all day about the state backed atrocities.
Story. No one except the US can faze China. Even the US is getting hit by the trade stand off. No one can intimidate China to be honest with u. Economically they're making the US sweat. Military might they're the largest military force on earth and we all know they have cutting edge technology as well as being nuclear armed with warheads that can reach US mainland and anywhere in the world. Economy power and military might are the two most important components of being a super power and China has it so no one can push them around not even the US or Russia. So Muslim nation's can do nothing but complain and cry

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On The Oppression Of Uyghur Muslims In China by Blue3k(m): 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
Blackking98:
Story. No one except the US can faze China. Even the US is getting hit by the trade stand off. No one can intimidate China to be honest with u. Economically they're making the US sweat. Military might they're the largest military force on earth and we all know they have cutting edge technology as well as being nuclear armed with warheads that can reach US mainland and anywhere in the world. Economy power and military might are the two most important components of being a super power and China has it so no one can push them around not even the US or Russia. So Muslim nation's can do nothing but complain and cry

China always inflates its gdp 2%. China's a paper tiger in many ways. The dependence on foreign oil cant be understated just going by simple stats. It could work just like it did in 70's with united states. China is in a worse position since its also leveraged up with corprate debt.

Ths saving grace is they have contingencies mentioned. Then there's other geopolitical issues that would prevent them. These muslim countries can do something but they won't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On The Oppression Of Uyghur Muslims In China by Cletus77(m): 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2019
Goodgod213:

Mr developer, the fighter for Muslims. Sowore is here you have not fought for him. Boko haram is here you never carry knife go war talkless of machete or gun, police day harass naija youths you never go fight or talk that one. Road Bad you haven’t criticized the government. Your brother needs help for school fees you never reason him matter.

Na china Way day 2 million miles Away way you never visit before except watching aljazera you day talk. Possibly you don’t have a job yet I guess.

This your 2mb that mtn gave you will soon expire

Come back when you've got something reasonable to say. I don't engage low IQ fanatics
Re: My Opinion On The Oppression Of Uyghur Muslims In China by Cletus77(m): 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
Blue3k:

China always inflates its gdp 2%. China's a paper tiger in many ways. The dependence on foreign oil cant be understated just going by simple stats. It could work just like it did in 70's with united states. China is in a worse position since its also leveraged up with corprate debt.

Ths saving grace is they have contingencies mentioned. Then there's other geopolitical issues that would prevent them. These muslim countries can do something but they won't.

Exactly what am saying, they can do something but they wont
Re: My Opinion On The Oppression Of Uyghur Muslims In China by igbesachick: 12:25am On Dec 25, 2019
Cletus77:
Note to the Mods: pls i am not a Muslim and won't appreciate if any islamic oath is required before people can comment on this post... Thanks. God bless Nigeria

The funniest thing is that it's Christian countries that are even voicing out for the oppression of the Uyghur Muslims in China undecided

What then happened to their great Muslim Caliphate countries like Saudi, Turkey and the rest? They're busy buying expensive cars and going on holidays, sharing oil wealth and more focused on tourism and Muslim festivals. Who then will speak up for their brothers being brutalized in China? People of other faith??

One thing I've noticed from Asian Tigers like Japan, China and Korea is that they preserve their traditional beliefs against foreign religious influences not only Islam, and it has been that way for centuries. If Buddhism and Hinduism couldn't fully penetrate these countries, why do you think european religions will?

I hear people screaming boycott Chinese products, do they even know that China is the No 1 manufacturing country in the world? Almost everything is manufactured in China, even the United States knows this and can't survive without importations from China unlike the Chinese that are almost self sufficient. For me China has attained great economic and political status that won't be stopping anytime soon.

In conclusion, Muslims should try and look out for each other, they shouldn't be discrimination against the rich and poor or muslims of other tribes, how will this movement gain weight when strong and powerful Islamic countries are not even interested in backing it? If you think it's by trending tags on social media, am sorry to inform you that the China i know no go answer una

China deserves checks on the way they maltreat people because of their religion but it's only christian/secular countries like USA and EU that can make that happen. Now how do you expect them to do anything when core Islamic powers have been silent on the issue for years? Humans shouldn't suffer because they chose a different way of worship or because they're not rich enough to afford the luxurious sector of the religion. Don't they serve the same God you do?

i am mind fvcked by you. totally unintelligible, each of your words.

chinese worship fatty Kuan and fatty Rulaifo and sheemale Kuan Yin.

they have inferior gods and "religion" too.

chinaman have muslim, called "HUI". they are not caucasian faces like "uyghur", hui are chinaman faces, and they have 4 times bigger population than uyghur.

HUI make noodles in chinaman eateries in cities. docile ,no wahala, yellow faces. gooda gooda.

korea no muslim? because chinaman absorbed the muslim en route to the farther east.

japan repulse other religion influences and thus be traditionally powerful? in japan, bhudism from india, language from china, technology from usa. japan is NOT a traditional country, it has NO tradition

Re: My Opinion On The Oppression Of Uyghur Muslims In China by igbesachick: 12:34am On Dec 25, 2019
fineboynl:
they are not real Muslim but fake Muslims. you think Arabs cares about none Arabs Muslims?

there is no racism among muslim. that is one of the many things that make it great.

dont blemish islam by introducing alien ideology such as racism to islam.
Re: My Opinion On The Oppression Of Uyghur Muslims In China by igbesachick: 12:40am On Dec 25, 2019
helinues:
China wasn't aggressive on Muslims initially until 2014 Xianjiang terrorist attacks that killed 35 people.

Where there are no laws, there are no sins... Vice versa

do you like fulanni man change your home to be a pasture land?

then why uyghur would like chinaman turn their land to be a dump site of chinaman cheap goods and a breeding place for chinaman and chinawoman?
Re: My Opinion On The Oppression Of Uyghur Muslims In China by igbesachick: 12:43am On Dec 25, 2019
fineboynl:
Islam will not grow out from the boundary more then its already is, rather it will wilted down.

Islam was founded on political and it has reached its purpose and glorious rains and end of it progress. the new world is global village where modernity is fast driving and economy at the moment. look at Saudi Arabia for example they are reducing Islamic policy one after the other.

by the way, I'm not Muslim

why dont chinaman leave uyghur alone? no one wants to be beat into modernity.

thanks modernity, thank you chinaman, but we dont want your endeared modernity. just leave us alone, and fvck out of my muslim land
Re: My Opinion On The Oppression Of Uyghur Muslims In China by igbesachick: 12:45am On Dec 25, 2019
Blue3k:
They're on their own political and economic interest trump religious. The only Muslim majority country thst spoke out is Turkey. Nigeria wont since China is giving cheap loans. Buhari will reserve his criticism for Myanmar's treatment of Rohingya muslims.

Saudi Arabia is the funniest case. They're giving Chinese tourists visas to enter their country easier. Money talks at the end of the day.

no country gives chinaman easy visa. they rank lower than nigerian

just check the heng's passport ranking

china is a hated country
Re: My Opinion On The Oppression Of Uyghur Muslims In China by igbesachick: 12:48am On Dec 25, 2019
urahara:

I swear . Because of loans we denied Taiwan sef grin grin

really? taiwan has an embassy in lagos.

stupid chinaman, just trifle with them .

who cares one china policy !
Re: My Opinion On The Oppression Of Uyghur Muslims In China by igbesachick: 12:51am On Dec 25, 2019
mrvitalis:
Muslims(Sunni) have absolutely no right to complain ,practicing any other religion apart from Islam is a crime in Saudi
Realist like me would be killed
Only Shiite Muslims are more free we can see that in Iran , and other places

Fight Saudi first then we can talk about china

uyghur have no passports.

they are contained and exterminated.

saudis , if they dont like their own country, they can leave.
Re: My Opinion On The Oppression Of Uyghur Muslims In China by igbesachick: 12:53am On Dec 25, 2019
Blue3k:

china was , is , and will ever be a shiet.
Re: My Opinion On The Oppression Of Uyghur Muslims In China by igbesachick: 12:59am On Dec 25, 2019
chinaman enjoy juju religion.

they have "gods" too.

Re: My Opinion On The Oppression Of Uyghur Muslims In China by tit(f): 1:09am On Dec 25, 2019
Opinions are like arseholes.
Everyone has them.
Re: My Opinion On The Oppression Of Uyghur Muslims In China by Cletus77(m): 5:05am On Dec 28, 2019
Goodgod213:

You obviously didn't understand the thread...go and read it again and stop saying things without reasoning
Re: My Opinion On The Oppression Of Uyghur Muslims In China by Cletus77(m): 5:09am On Dec 28, 2019
okpalaAnambra:

Dude is a muslim, usually when people start their statement by I'm not this or that then know you there are that actually and just don't want you to see them as being one-sided...op is a bloody head slammer

That's the problem with most Africans! because i voice out for something, that automatically makes me a Muslim?

When you learn to think with your brain other than your ego, you come back
Re: My Opinion On The Oppression Of Uyghur Muslims In China by Goodgod213: 8:47am On Dec 28, 2019
Cletus77:

You obviously didn't understand the thread...go and read it again and stop saying things with reasoning

I should stop saying things with ‘reasoning’. At least you know you aren’t reasoning well grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Umahi Luxury Convoy And Ntezi Community Lack Of Portable Water / 2023:bola Ahmed Tinubu In Pictures / James Nwafor Sighted As One Of Obi's Campaign Security Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.