Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

James Nwafor Sighted As One Of Obi's Campaign Security Details - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Nwafor Sighted As One Of Obi's Campaign Security Details (2369 Views)

President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR / El-Rufai Campaigns With Swag With His Convoy And Security Details (Photo) / Peter Obi On Bourdillon Road Without Security Details (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Nwafor Sighted As One Of Obi's Campaign Security Details by DeepThroater: 11:33am On Jul 21, 2022
James Nwafor heads Peter Obi's campaign security team in the SE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: James Nwafor Sighted As One Of Obi's Campaign Security Details by DeepThroater: 11:38am On Jul 21, 2022
James Nwafor did such a good job as head of the dreaded Awkuzu SARS that Peter Obi's successor appointed him as his own CSO.

Now James Nwafor has resurfaced as part if Peter Obi's main security details for his campaign in the SE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: James Nwafor Sighted As One Of Obi's Campaign Security Details by successmatters(m): 11:39am On Jul 21, 2022
Lies as usual.

APC is filled with impersonators and liars.

8 Likes

Re: James Nwafor Sighted As One Of Obi's Campaign Security Details by DeepThroater: 11:40am On Jul 21, 2022
successmatters:
Lies as usual.

APC is filled with impersonators and liars.

OK.

When I get at least 10 OSU posts denying it I will post the pic of James Nwafor wearing Obidient jersey .

Deal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: James Nwafor Sighted As One Of Obi's Campaign Security Details by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 21, 2022
Iduu and Mazi Simon Ekpa have said it times without number, Pandora Peter Obi is a murderer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: James Nwafor Sighted As One Of Obi's Campaign Security Details by Vistra40: 11:43am On Jul 21, 2022
DeepThroater:
James Nwafor did such a good job as head of the dreaded Awkuzu SARS that Peter Obi's successor appointed him as his own CSO.

Now James Nwafor has resurfaced as part if Peter Obi's main security details for his campaign in the SE.

I don’t rely on hearsays... post evidence.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Nwafor Sighted As One Of Obi's Campaign Security Details by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:45am On Jul 21, 2022
Hahahahahaha
it's obvious they have nothing against this man.
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
they now result to childish tantrums.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have has a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
Suffering knows no tribe or religion
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!

8 Likes

Re: James Nwafor Sighted As One Of Obi's Campaign Security Details by Authoreety: 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
Tinubu and on this one..

Obi is too smart for nonsense
Re: James Nwafor Sighted As One Of Obi's Campaign Security Details by kingjis: 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
DeepThroater:

You see how you keep messing up yourself
Grow up
Re: James Nwafor Sighted As One Of Obi's Campaign Security Details by enyi1: 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
DeepThroater:

mynd44
seun.
Rule 8

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor Sighted As One Of Obi's Campaign Security Details by odysey: 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
DeepThroater:

OK.

When I get at least 10 OSU posts denying it I will post the pic of James Nwafor wearing Obidient jersey .

Deal?
just put up a video and it'll be taken up from there
Re: James Nwafor Sighted As One Of Obi's Campaign Security Details by majamajic(m): 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
DeepThroater:

OK.

Deal?

Deal with this

Re: James Nwafor Sighted As One Of Obi's Campaign Security Details by Naijanascam: 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
Yes he is among these people

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor Sighted As One Of Obi's Campaign Security Details by Salvador1: 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
DeepThroater:

OK.

Deal?
you will soon be banned.

2 Likes

Re: James Nwafor Sighted As One Of Obi's Campaign Security Details by Salvador1: 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
enyi1:

mynd44
seun.
Rule 8
I have press the button already.
Re: James Nwafor Sighted As One Of Obi's Campaign Security Details by DeepThroater: 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
Salvador1:
you will soon be banned.

Typical intolerant OSU

Banned for what?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Nwafor Sighted As One Of Obi's Campaign Security Details by Salvador1: 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
DeepThroater:

Typical intolerant OSU

Banned for what?

relax ok no fear.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Another Can Of Worms Opened On Him By Former Aide / Election Update Akwa Ibom / The Only Person That Survived Is The DG Of DSS Yusuf Magaji Bichi. Gudaje Kazau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.