Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

G.u.o Kidnap Story,the Truth Revealed( As Told By One Of The Victim’s Relative). - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / G.u.o Kidnap Story,the Truth Revealed( As Told By One Of The Victim’s Relative). (986 Views)

AUDIO: 'go And Kill Him', Victim's Relative Tells Kidnapper Who Demanded N100m R / Baba Ijesha Admitted That He Assaulted The Victim – Police Officer / Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

G.u.o Kidnap Story,the Truth Revealed( As Told By One Of The Victim’s Relative). by DAVIDAZ: 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
The incident occurred on the 14th of December 2019 in which passengers who boarded GUO transport company going to Warri and Port Harcourt were kidnapped at Ahoada.

The relative of one the victims narrated the story.

He said:

“On Saturday the 14th day of December, 2019, my relation went onboard using G.U.O. transport company heading to Port Harcourt, the bus left Lagos around 7:38am expecting to arrive Port Harcourt at most 10pm.

At about past 7pm my mum called my relation which he confirmed the trip was ongoing. He made a call to a close family friend at about 9:20pm informing her they the had a flat tyre and the driver was changing it and that was the last we had of him as he wasn’t picking his calls that night anymore.

Click on the link below to read full story
https://gistupafrica.com/2019/12/22/g-u-o-kidnap-storythe-truth-revead-as-told-by-one-of-the-victims-relative/

Re: G.u.o Kidnap Story,the Truth Revealed( As Told By One Of The Victim’s Relative). by Nukilia: 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
During the military era, Nigeria was not like this? What is happening
Re: G.u.o Kidnap Story,the Truth Revealed( As Told By One Of The Victim’s Relative). by xtivin2: 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
That's their new way now, they set stripes to deflate tyres and kidnap victims.... Ahoada axis is the worst place to change tyres, I will rather drag the vehicle to the nearest checkpoint. God help Nigeria o
Re: G.u.o Kidnap Story,the Truth Revealed( As Told By One Of The Victim’s Relative). by Inhabitable1(m): 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2019
From Gigm to Guo, Men go fight finish na women go narrate how de fight be...

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Dead Meat Seller Arrested In Bayelsa / Did I Do Anything Wrong? Am I Guilty Of Anything Please? / Driver Brings Out Cutlass To Attack Eyewitness After He 'Hit A Man's Car' (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.