Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m (55580 Views)

Tacha Disqualified From Bbnaija 2019 As Peter Psquare Denies Her (videos) / Nigerians Should Completely Stop Voting On Bb9ja 2019 As Response To Xenophobia / Big Brother Naija Have Announced June 2019 As The Kick Off Of The Season 4 Of Th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by Livecrafts123: 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
asatemple:
As if I understand the meaning of this news

Lolz, you're not alone there ah swear!

1 Like

Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by Brownhypo: 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
Abi make my first child be youtuber from 9months ni?

Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by NaijadrivaCars: 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
WIZGUY69:

Lol.. What is the nature of his business? To assemble toys or sell them?
He started by reviewing toys for kids. He now has a toy store.

1 Like

Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2019
Our fellow African youths are there wasting the power of social media fighting each other e.g Kenya v Nigerian crap.
Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by Yonce(f): 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2019
WIZGUY69:

Lol.. What is the nature of his business?
To assemble toys or sell them?

He reviews toys.
He's kinda like an influencer, parents watch his videos to listen to his genuine opinion on toys before getting them for thier kids.
A lot of toy companies will send him free toys and lots of cash for a postive review to his millions of subscribers

Jeffree Star who's also on the list does the same with make-up. That's how he's a millionaire now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by funshint(m): 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
The bible says"....he'll use the foolish things of this world to confound the wise" This is just a living example.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by slimport(f): 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
WIZGUY69:
8 years 26 millie $ angry
Oluwa! Wetin de happen?
Im confused too ... Walai.... Olorun shaanu eminaa.... Only capital for business i need... No one to help... My creator dont sleep na..��

1 Like

Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by einsteine(m): 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2019
favoryte33:
God please,this coming year 2020,will be a turning point in my life. God you blessed an 8 year old girl with dat kind of money but you know she's still saucking breast now.

Bros nothing concern God for the matter.

Godless people are making it already
Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by Gwan2(m): 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2019
idiege12:

LOL. Mark Angel has over 4millions. Most of Nigerian YouTubers subscribers are from other part of Africa and Black Americans mostly.

I had to check...Surprisingly is above 5Million. Wow, I think that should be the highest or among the three highest for a Nigerian brand.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by idiege12(m): 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2019
Gwan2:

I had to check...Surprisingly is above 5Million. Wow, I think that should be the highest or among the three highest for a Nigerian brand.

He is the highest. And surprisingly, most of his viewers aren't Nigerians.
Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by 1metre: 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
andsboy29:
Cool

Imagine no single African person there

All we know is go to school, read and pass your exams.

See small kids making Millions of dollars already.

What a Continent!

Africa.....
colonialism brought so many limitations in the Continent of Africa, she seems to live life as program by his slave Masters. That's why she seems to find it difficult to breakthrough.

5 Likes

Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2019
The hustle is real

You can now learn a skills or trade at the comfort of your home, this is strictly for serious minded people
You can learn this training -:

1) Solar/inverter installation/maintenance
2) Laptop repair and maintenance
3) Mobile phone repair and maintenance
4) Satellite TV installation
And many other.we are going to be updating the website with different training program. Get train today and start your own I.T company
Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by Realdeals(m): 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
Mark Angel should be the undisputed Number one from Nigeria.
Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by OlawaleBammie: 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
favoryte33:
God please,this coming year 2020,will be a turning point in my life. God you blessed an 8 year old girl with dat kind of money but you know she's still saucking breast now.

Dis guygringrin I feel ur plight...

Weda u dey pray or u dey acuse God only u knwgrin
Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by tunary(m): 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2019
drips8:
This life has no manual, smart work definitely beats hard work.

When I have my son, He leaves football training and it's straight to YouTube. I'll do the home work.
No direction
Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by tunary(m): 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2019
andsboy29:
Cool

What a Continent!

Africa.....
I dislike Africa for this. na we carry school and religion for head pass and na we dey backward among all continent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by Mbitiouz69: 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
maybachmusic:
Hmm

10 b naira

Nothing sweet pass earning hard currency

Reason I wont leave trading anytime soon

Fck naira grin

What you trading school me
Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
Pls aby other one yiu know
Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by Victorex001(m): 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
andsboy29:
Cool

What a Continent!

Africa.....

African kids are in Sunday school reading and learning fairytales ��

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by honey930(f): 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2019
The truth is "anything" sells on YouTube. I mean anything that is good which creates a followership. Big-time earners did not get there overnight they do the following, among others:
1) carve a niche
2) create good and quality content
3) consistent. 8yo Ryan posts a video EVERYDAY. Kudos to his parents. That's a whooping 365videos in 2019. Unbelievable, unimaginable but POSSIBLE. These feat keeps his SUBSCRIBERS locked in to his Channel. Smart parents!
4) use SEO for visibility and drive traffic
5) do extensive research to satisfy their subscribers such that they continually WATCH their Channel. The more they watch, your YouTube earning grows.

My advise to Nigerians as 2020 draws closer, have a YouTube Channel and create your content. And what is a CONTENT? It is that thing you are good at doing. Such as:
1) cooking - show the world varieties
2) beading - teach the world how to bead
3) sewing - show the rudiments of sewing
4) vulcanizing - issues related to tyres
5) barbing - teach how to create classic hair cuts
6) gift wrapping - teach how this is done
7) farming - show farming skills and what-to-do
cool teaching - put your favourite subject out there and TEACH. For instance, I teach APPLIED ECONOMETRICS my Channel (CrunchEconometrix) grows daily (see my signature https://www.youtube.com/c/CrunchEconometrix).
9) structural designs - show different building and architectural designs
10) comedy - everyone enjoys good skits. Show what you have.
.....and so much more!
Hope you find these hints helpful. Earning passive income is awesome! cheesy

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by showafrica(m): 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2019
maybachmusic:
Hmm

10 b naira

Fck naira grin

Me too, trading is my pension plan.. The thing sweet die.. I go just dey drink beer dey see.. Position closed-take profit $$$. Oyibo made life easy but black man no wan accept am.

5 Likes

Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by Ashley86400: 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2019
I love Jeffery Star to pieces.
I live for his make up tutorial videos.

Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by tck2000(m): 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2019
Lot of American parents are jealous of the kid!
Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by Ekunsgreat: 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2019
Bro please how can I create my own channel pls paste me your number and let me add you on Whatsap thanks
honey930:
The truth is "anything" sells on YouTube. I mean anything that is good which creates a followership. Big-time earners did not get there overnight they do the following, among others:
1) carve a niche
3) consistent. 8yo Ryan posts a video EVERYDAY. Kudos to his parents. That's a whooping 365videos in 2019. Unbelievable, unimaginable but POSSIBLE. These feat keeps his SUBSCRIBERS locked in to his Channel. Smart parents!
5) do extensive research to satisfy their subscribers such that they continually WATCH their Channel. The more they watch, your YouTube earning grows.

My advise to Nigerians as 2020 draws closer, have a YouTube Channel and create your content. And what is a CONTENT? It is that thing you are good at doing. Such as:
cool teaching - put your favourite subject out there and TEACH. For instance, I teach APPLIED ECONOMETRICS my Channel (CrunchEconometrix) grows daily (see my signature).
.....and so much more!

2 Likes

Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by tck2000(m): 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
honey930:
1) carve a niche

cool teaching - put your favourite subject out there and TEACH. For instance, I teach APPLIED ECONOMETRICS my Channel (CrunchEconometrix) grows daily (see my signature).
.....and so much more!
Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by honey930(f): 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
I'm a lady smiley. Connect me on Whatsapp +447780122202.
Ekunsgreat:
Bro please how can I create my own channel pls paste me your number and let me add you on Whatsap thanks
Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by Abass1Toheeb: 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
maybachmusic:
Hmm

10 b naira

Fck naira grin
Hello, Chat me via my whatsapp 08129244200. I want 2 discuss with u on Trading. I hope u get my message and reply me.

1 Like

Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by VolvoS60(m): 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2019
honey930:
1) carve a niche

.....and so much more!

^^^
Good advice.

Not expecting to see the techniques of econometrics anywhere on NL but surprises come when you least expect them.
Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by homirefacuny(m): 11:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
WIZGUY69:
8 years 26 millie $ angry
Oluwa! Wetin de happen?

grin mad o

1 Like

Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by jaxxy(m): 11:54pm On Dec 22, 2019
What do they do on YouTube exactly to earn such? One ran on an inflatable garden collecting eggs? Ok.. I guess anything goes.
Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by Olaburn(m): 12:06am On Dec 23, 2019
[quote author=Ayodejioak post=85137553]Power of social media.

YouTube is just .1% of the best paying side hustle.

Definition of being rich in 2019 is having any main/side hustle that makes you money WHILE YOU SLEEP.

I don't want to know what your residual income is, if you ain't legitly cashing out IN YOUR DREAMS, my brother my sister you're broke AF!

Pls name another paying site plss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Who Is Your Favourite Housemate? / "The Wedding Party" Loses N200Million To Piracy / BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.