Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m (55578 Views)

Tacha Disqualified From Bbnaija 2019 As Peter Psquare Denies Her (videos) / Nigerians Should Completely Stop Voting On Bb9ja 2019 As Response To Xenophobia / Big Brother Naija Have Announced June 2019 As The Kick Off Of The Season 4 Of Th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by honey930(f): 12:35am On Dec 23, 2019
Thanks. Econometrics is the toughest branch in Economics which scares a lot of students. I am opportuned to simplify and teach it to the world. cool
VolvoS60:

^^^
Good advice.

Not expecting to see the techniques of econometrics anywhere on NL but surprises come when you least expect them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by GuestLog: 12:36am On Dec 23, 2019
Vokians:
Please how can I have a channel on you tube? I want to make money too o
If you own a Gmail account, you already have a channel. Just go to settings and edit your details. However you must learn how to drive traffic to your video and so many trucks to earn on YouTube.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by VolvoS60(m): 12:53am On Dec 23, 2019
honey930:
Thanks. Econometrics is the toughest branch in Economics which scares a lot of students. I am opportuned to simplify and teach it to the world. cool

^^^
I took a basic course years ago. I vaguely remember some of the terms and concepts in basic regression analysis - stochastic/deterministic variables, the error term etc. It definitely was interesting stuff. But you don't use it outside the university environment - unlike accounting concepts which people can and do use everyday.
Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 23, 2019
andsboy29:
Cool

Imagine no single African person there

All we know is go to school, read and pass your exams.

See small kids making Millions of dollars already.

What a Continent!

Africa.....
Africa na consumption now.. No creativity..

Generally, we are the best at food, sex, Owanbe and Party!!

4 Likes

Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 23, 2019
itsme01:
yet you wonder why Nigerian artist on youtudbe ride bentley and g wagon ... online revenue ti take over ofline o jawo mo
Do they even pay tax??
Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by honey930(f): 1:00am On Dec 23, 2019
Nah...you got it wrong there. Econometrics is used beyond the University. International organisations, governments, public and private sectors use applied econometrics in decision making and policy formulations.
VolvoS60:

^^^
I took a basic course years ago. I vaguely remember some of the terms and concepts in basic regression analysis - stochastic/deterministic variables, the error term etc. It definitely was interesting stuff. But you don't use it outside the university environment - unlike accounting concepts which people can and do use everyday.

1 Like

Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by udemzyudex(m): 1:01am On Dec 23, 2019
Offpoint:

Only some few Nigeria celebrity have 1m YouTube subscribers and that took them years to achieve...

I've never seen any Nigerian YouTuber with a million subscribers... highest is 15-30k subscribers

If you check very well 30% of the subscribers are not Nigerians. grin
Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by officialfestus(m): 1:02am On Dec 23, 2019
honey930:
The truth is "anything" sells on YouTube. I mean anything that is good which creates a followership. Big-time earners did not get there overnight they do the following, among others:
1) carve a niche
2) create good and quality content
3) consistent. 8yo Ryan posts a video EVERYDAY. Kudos to his parents. That's a whooping 365videos in 2019. Unbelievable, unimaginable but POSSIBLE. These feat keeps his SUBSCRIBERS locked in to his Channel. Smart parents!
4) use SEO for visibility and drive traffic
5) do extensive research to satisfy their subscribers such that they continually WATCH their Channel. The more they watch, your YouTube earning grows.

My advise to Nigerians as 2020 draws closer, have a YouTube Channel and create your content. And what is a CONTENT? It is that thing you are good at doing. Such as:
1) cooking - show the world varieties
2) beading - teach the world how to bead
3) sewing - show the rudiments of sewing
4) vulcanizing - issues related to tyres
5) barbing - teach how to create classic hair cuts
6) gift wrapping - teach how this is done
7) farming - show farming skills and what-to-do
cool teaching - put your favourite subject out there and TEACH. For instance, I teach APPLIED ECONOMETRICS my Channel (CrunchEconometrix) grows daily (see my signature https://www.youtube.com/c/CrunchEconometrix).
9) structural designs - show different building and architectural designs
10) comedy - everyone enjoys good skits. Show what you have.
.....and so much more!
Hope you find these hints helpful. Earning passive income is awesome! cheesy
Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by Ogaonos: 1:20am On Dec 23, 2019
MrTrend:

Below is the list of the top 10 earners in 2019;

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/see-top-10-best-youtube-earners-in-2019-as-8-year-old-made-26m/
this shows DT children economy is very lucrative.rite now any bdy DT become an naija/Africa cartoon YouTubers don hit gold.so far he or she knows DT cartoon is a comedy movie or series for childre.meaning a comedian have to be d script writer Nd voice actor/actress with a non comic actor/actress if needed.cartoon storytelling is beta done using animals,living things or non living things.human beings comes Wen u beta undastand d concept well.for instance I go save write a script about rats in warri or basket mouth write a script about rats in lag Nd hw d govt effort 2 clean lag is affecting them.note remember DT as at now our African kids don't have African made cartoon DT they can watch.remember d 100millions of African kids.viwership nd sales of toys pencil eraser even chewing gum pygamas etcDT can be created 4rm d cartoons popular character

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by VolvoS60(m): 1:23am On Dec 23, 2019
honey930:
Nah...you got it wrong there. Econometrics is used beyond the University. International organisations, governments, public and private sectors use applied econometrics in decision making and policy formulations.

^^^
Ok. Good to know that. I just haven't come across anyone actually using applied econometrics in the banks where I have worked. I'll take another (longer) look at your channel - it will be interesting for me to re-visit those topics/concepts after so long. Cheers.
Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by Jhamzy(m): 2:11am On Dec 23, 2019
asatemple:
As if I understand the meaning of this news
Read and research my dear
Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by Skykid1208(m): 2:26am On Dec 23, 2019
MrTrend:

Below is the list of the top 10 earners in 2019;

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/see-top-10-best-youtube-earners-in-2019-as-8-year-old-made-26m/

Wooowww $26 million, that is twice the annual pay of Hazard at Chelsea

Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by WIZGUY69(m): 2:50am On Dec 23, 2019
NaijadrivaCars:

He started by reviewing toys for kids. He now has a toy store.

Nawa o.
Thanks, I'll watch his video one day, but anything cartoon and kiddies stuffs isn't my thing sha. grin
Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by WIZGUY69(m): 2:56am On Dec 23, 2019
slimport:

Im confused too ... Walai.... Olorun shaanu eminaa.... Only capital for business i need... No one to help... My creator dont sleep na..��

grin grin

You can be my helper, you know. cool
Maybe we should go and open our own YouTube channel.
Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by Neyoohpompy(m): 3:20am On Dec 23, 2019
Online rocks!! Make cool money with crypto trading
Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by richPHAROAH: 4:47am On Dec 23, 2019
with nigerians flooding it, they will destroy it the way they destroyed btc. nigerians are cursed people. if you want to succed , just keep them far from your biz. quote me and loose the source of your income
Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by deeceo: 4:52am On Dec 23, 2019
Ayodejioak:
Power of social media.

YouTube is just .1% of the best paying side hustle.

Definition of being rich in 2019 is having any main/side hustle that makes you money WHILE YOU SLEEP.

I don't want to know what your residual income is, if you ain't legitly cashing out IN YOUR DREAMS, my brother my sister you're broke AF!

smiley

What other side hustle bro ? Give us clue.
Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by bluefilm: 6:21am On Dec 23, 2019
bennynaza:
The kind of nonsensical fuckery that gives people mega money, just makes reasonable occupation seem like stupidity

You think some of those youtubers don't have their own occupations?
Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by Palehair: 6:23am On Dec 23, 2019
Yes... Jeffrey Starr. Get those coins
Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by Palehair: 6:25am On Dec 23, 2019
bennynaza:
The kind of nonsensical fuckery that gives people mega money, just makes reasonable occupation seem like stupidity
Actually, they all have jobs there. Google is free
Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by idiege12(m): 7:25am On Dec 23, 2019
bluefilm:

LOL. These highest earning YouTubers do 100% YouTube. YouTube gives you the money and fame, that you can't have yourself doing any other thing again.
Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by lomprico(m): 7:34am On Dec 23, 2019
WIZGUY69:
8 years 26 millie $ angry
Oluwa! Wetin de happen?

you are in a wrong continent. that's what's wrong.
Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by bluefilm: 7:38am On Dec 23, 2019
idiege12:

LOL. These highest earning YouTubers do 100% YouTube. YouTube gives you the money and fame, that you can't have yourself doing any other thing again.

In other words, they live on youtube 24/7, huh?
Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by idiege12(m): 7:42am On Dec 23, 2019
bluefilm:

In other words, they live on youtube 24/7, huh?

Yes. Most upload daily. You wouldn't want to work for someone when YouTube pays you far more than that person would. They get endorsement and all. They live like celebrities.
Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by eneyoduke(m): 7:44am On Dec 23, 2019
Did Davido change his name? I can't find his name above grin shocked
Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by bluefilm: 7:54am On Dec 23, 2019
idiege12:

Yes. Most upload daily. You wouldn't want to work for someone when YouTube pays you far more than that person would. They get endorsement and all. They live like celebrities.

They get endorsement and all. They live like celebrities.. Yes. That is their occupation.

Nobody lives on Youtube 24/7.

Youtube is like a hobby.

You shoot your vidoes and you post.

That's all.

Youtube is, and will always remain, a residual source of income.

Their main occupation is what they occupy their time with for most part of the rest of the day.

For all we care or know, it may be activities like programming, painting, writing fiction, travelling and sightseeing, staying in their 9-5 jobs, posting nonsense on nairaland, and all that...

Vous comprenez maintenant?
Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by kaymart: 8:07am On Dec 23, 2019
drips8:
This life has no manual, smart work definitely beats hard work.

When I have my son, He leaves football training and it's straight to YouTube. I'll do the home work.
c

Sometimes, I'm of the opinion that boxing at its highest level pays more than being a footballer at the highest level.

Same for golf and a few other sports.
Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by SKINDOGGY: 9:01am On Dec 23, 2019
maybachmusic:
Hmm

10 b naira

Nothing sweet pass earning hard currency

Reason I wont leave trading anytime soon

Fck naira grin
Is it forex trade you are in to?
Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by idiege12(m): 9:20am On Dec 23, 2019
bluefilm:

They get endorsement and all. They live like celebrities.. Yes. That is their occupation.

Nobody lives on Youtube 24/7.

Youtube is like a hobby.

You shoot your vidoes and you post.

That's all.

Youtube is, and will always remain, a residual source of income.

Their main occupation is what they occupy their time with for most part of the rest of the day.

For all we care or know, it may be activities like programming, painting, writing fiction, travelling and sightseeing, staying in their 9-5 jobs, posting nonsense on nairaland, and all that...

Vous comprenez maintenant?

Dude, I'm not gonna argue with you much. But you're talking to a full time youtuber here. My friends make millions monthly, in the last two months, I've made way over half a million naira myself. YouTube isn't as easy as you think. It's exhausting. You write contents, you write scripts, you record, you edit, you post. Then, you think of what to post the next day. It's a full time job. It isn't easy. It's not like blogging. U take time creating and editing. Don't argue again please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by WIZGUY69(m): 9:31am On Dec 23, 2019
lomprico:

you are in a wrong continent. that's what's wrong.

I thought as much.
I'll not want to drop my offspring in the wrong continent too.
Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by bennynaza(m): 10:34am On Dec 23, 2019
bluefilm:

I seriously doubt that the 8 year old on top of that list has a job
Re: List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m by Pantoo: 11:39am On Dec 23, 2019
Check out the video hear and
Don't forget to thanks me after watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE4HN4aiLJY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Who Is Your Favourite Housemate? / "The Wedding Party" Loses N200Million To Piracy / BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.