Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

A Christian Nairalander Masquerading As Muslim And Insulting His Fell Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Christian Nairalander Masquerading As Muslim And Insulting His Fell Christians (322 Views)

Babalawos Masquerading As Pastors / David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father / Late PERICOMA Son, Omor Perry Has Replied Odumeje For Insulting His Late Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Christian Nairalander Masquerading As Muslim And Insulting His Fell Christians by MoIbrahim: 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen, I have noticed a dangerous trend iN Nairaland - impersonation of people of other faith.

Here, I caught one Christian (named factboyz) masquerading as a Muslim and insulting his fellow Christians. His use of "Alhamdulillah" in between insults and threats was out of context. He kept raining insults and fluctuating this with Alhamdulillah and Allahu Akbar. So I quickly checked his profile.

See the screen shots below.

Re: A Christian Nairalander Masquerading As Muslim And Insulting His Fell Christians by itsme01: 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
this is same thing Rhekina from fake dubai does annoying people

2 Likes

Re: A Christian Nairalander Masquerading As Muslim And Insulting His Fell Christians by Rekhina(f): 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2019
itsme01:
Jealousy no go Kee u , most u mention Dubai 2 my name
Re: A Christian Nairalander Masquerading As Muslim And Insulting His Fell Christians by itsme01: 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
Rekhina:
Jealousy no go Kee u , most u mention Dubai 2 my name

sorry i meant fake Ajman al ajman lol

1 Like

Re: A Christian Nairalander Masquerading As Muslim And Insulting His Fell Christians by dollytino4real(f): 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2019
n.a.wah 4 u o bros, u investigating journalist
Re: A Christian Nairalander Masquerading As Muslim And Insulting His Fell Christians by blasted12: 11:36pm On Dec 22, 2019
itsme01:
Everyone is aware of what most Dubai based Nigerian women do for a living

(1) (Reply)

Feast Of The Holy Family. Sunday Catholic Mass / Masturbation Misery / Fr. Ugwu On Being Born Again: It Means Baptism!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.