Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Design Competition - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Design Competition (863 Views)

A Nairalander Won The Felabration 2019 Art Competition / Romarox Tourism 2019 Photo Competition To Reward Photographers With Car, N3.5M / Sahara Group Unveils #TheGreenestLoveOfAllĀ instagram Photography Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Design Competition by budaatum: 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2019
I'm after a sticker to put on my car when I drive around Lagos proclaiming my stance against corrupt police.
Re: Design Competition by Offpoint: 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
budaatum:
I'm after a sticker to put on my car when I drive around Lagos proclaiming my stance against corrupt police.
I don't understand your thread o
Re: Design Competition by HappyPagan: 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
budaatum:

What size?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Design Competition by budaatum: 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2019
HappyPagan:

What size?
A decent size. Like church stickers but not obscenely big.
Re: Design Competition by budaatum: 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2019
Offpoint:

I don't understand your thread o
Neither did the person beneath you but he used his powers to seek understanding by asking question.

Amazing isn't it.
Re: Design Competition by Offpoint: 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2019
budaatum:

Neither did the person beneath you but he used his powers to seek understanding by asking question.

Amazing isn't it.
And what exactly is your point?

Read your thread title and the content tell me what correlation the 2 have.
Re: Design Competition by budaatum: 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2019
Offpoint:

And what exactly is your point?

Read your thread title and the content tell me what correlation the 2 have.
Please offpoint, do me a favour and don't drag me off point. The thread will be understood by those whom I need to understand it.
Re: Design Competition by Offpoint: 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2019
budaatum:

Please offpoint, do me a favour and don't drag me off point. The thread will be understood by those whom I need to understand it.
Go and edit your content to suit the title sir...

"Design Competition" is your title and your content is speaking Chinese.

There's desperation and there's understanding...

If your thread was well understood the response from designers woulda been more than what you get.
Re: Design Competition by budaatum: 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
Offpoint:

Go and edit your content to suit the title sir...

"Design Competition" is your title and your content is speaking Chinese.

There's desperation and there's understanding...

If your thread was well understood the response from designers woulda been more than what you get.
I don't want loads of designers. I only want those who (make the effort to) understand what I want.

And I am a patient person, not desperate at all.

(1) (Reply)

How I Grew To 60,000 Subscribers On Youtube + Giveaway / Photoshop Background Effect Expert Needed / Free Animation Class Starting Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.