Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,244 members, 7,867,636 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

Have Anyone Channelled there Anger On You Before, Share Your Experiences - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have Anyone Channelled there Anger On You Before, Share Your Experiences (317 Views)

The Anger On This Woman's Face At Tinubu Campaign Today - Photo / 80 Per Cent Of Security Energies Channelled Against Igbo — Intersociety Alleges / Twitterban: Funny Reactions As Nigerians Vent Their Anger On Adamu Garba - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Anyone Channelled there Anger On You Before, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
Who Else noticed most people in this country were always looking like monkey, If you mistakingly look them in the eye , You will quickly look else where, Why? Who makes us this way ? I noticed many people re actually angry in this country, they re ready to vent there anger on you at any little opportunity, Truly there is hunger in the land, A lady slap a guy that’s hustling on his own today just because one of his can malt fell down and it splashed on her native. I noticed Slap and pay business will thrive in this part of the world because some people re ready to mess you up and I think they can pay to achieve that mission.
Re: Have Anyone Channelled there Anger On You Before, Share Your Experiences by MrStan11(m): 8:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
Yeah

Buhari
Re: Have Anyone Channelled there Anger On You Before, Share Your Experiences by czarina(f): 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Have Anyone Channelled there Anger On You Before, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 23, 2019
czarina:
Why did you erase what you wrote
Re: Have Anyone Channelled there Anger On You Before, Share Your Experiences by czarina(f): 8:11am On Dec 23, 2019
mrgoodd:

Why did you erase what you wrote
Because, it was meant to be a "vent". I'm good now. grin

I saved it to msWord though. I can copy and paste it any time. (Darn! It was even 3 whole pages!)
Re: Have Anyone Channelled there Anger On You Before, Share Your Experiences by Wazobiamax22: 8:28am On Dec 23, 2019
Is the frustration in this country not more than enough

Re: Have Anyone Channelled there Anger On You Before, Share Your Experiences by helinues: 8:50am On Dec 23, 2019
They are plenty on NL. Red eye everywhere

But you know, when you have degree in calmness, their hot tempers no fit boil yam
Re: Have Anyone Channelled there Anger On You Before, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 23, 2019
czarina:
Because, it was meant to be a "vent". I'm good now. grin

I saved it to msWord though. I can copy and paste it any time. (Darn! It was even 3 whole pages!
You were actually angry while typing at first, Thank God you re not doing overheating anymore.
Re: Have Anyone Channelled there Anger On You Before, Share Your Experiences by czarina(f): 12:23pm On Dec 23, 2019
mrgoodd:

You were actually angry while typing at first, Thank God you re not doing overheating anymore.
Yeah, I was. I calmed down after I typed that e-book.

Lol@overheating

(1) (Reply)

Ms Mary Facilitated Sowore’s Release / The Last Will And Testament Of President Buhari / Battle Of The Titans: How Wike Allegedly Frustrated Dickson In Bayelsa Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.