Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Brigadier Gen. Charles Dalo Nengite Arrested! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brigadier Gen. Charles Dalo Nengite Arrested! (4491 Views)

Charles Inojie & His Wife, Obehi, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / Cyriacus Onunkwo: Charles Nnana Arrested At His Wedding For Killing Rev. Father / Professor Charles Jide-Oni, 11 Others Arraigned For Internet Fraud, Jailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brigadier Gen. Charles Dalo Nengite Arrested! by ColonelEmeka: 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
Brigadier Gen. Charles Dalo Nengite arrested.

Currently in SIB for investigation. SIB happens to be the NFIU (The Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit) equivalent in the US and they found $11.6m in his wife’s account in the US. They wrote to the Presidency in Nigeria to furnish them with what he does to earn such. The president tasked EFCC and the Army to investigate.

More details expected....

Mynd44, Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Brigadier Gen. Charles Dalo Nengite Arrested! by healthserve(m): 8:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
cheesy
Re: Brigadier Gen. Charles Dalo Nengite Arrested! by StrikeBack(m): 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2019
Make I park my Yamaha Bicycle
Re: Brigadier Gen. Charles Dalo Nengite Arrested! by Jabioro: 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
Na so ..make illegal money here go to U.S to spend it get yourself to be be blame.. your wife can't explain,you got to do more talking..our boko Haram budget get winds this days
Re: Brigadier Gen. Charles Dalo Nengite Arrested! by Nvc078: 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
Buhari is working grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Brigadier Gen. Charles Dalo Nengite Arrested! by Graxie(f): 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
Naija, imagine the level of greediness. Soldiers are dying anyhow from Boko Haram massacre, no good weapon to fight yet this one is wasting money meant for weapons.
Re: Brigadier Gen. Charles Dalo Nengite Arrested! by uglodoh(f): 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
One of them destroying this country. Tomorrow he will say his people are massacred by boko haram.

The inability of the soldiers to defeat boko haram is as a result of greed by top military men.

4 Likes

Re: Brigadier Gen. Charles Dalo Nengite Arrested! by tunjiajayi: 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2019
Oya na
Re: Brigadier Gen. Charles Dalo Nengite Arrested! by Jimi24: 12:37am On Dec 23, 2019
This is one of the brightest stars in the army. Possible some superiors were involved. Using his US bank account to move funds. NA is not buying so much from the US
Re: Brigadier Gen. Charles Dalo Nengite Arrested! by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 23, 2019
Hmmm anyway let me just be looking... Afterall it is wife, not him .... Na wa o ...anyway I really won't judge him,because I know he should be smart enough to know there is Cayman's island where he could have laundered the money into,or even use a shell company rather than his wife.I hate to say this,but if it was an illegal fund then the U.S government had to throw a search light on itself and its multinationals working in Nigeria. It takes a lot of confidence to put money in the U.S economy in your name that can't be accounted for.
Re: Brigadier Gen. Charles Dalo Nengite Arrested! by cassidy1996(m): 7:26am On Dec 23, 2019
uglodoh:
One of them destroying this country. Tomorrow he will say his people are massacred by boko haram.

The inability of the soldiers to defeat boko haram is as a result of greed by top military men.
true talk
Re: Brigadier Gen. Charles Dalo Nengite Arrested! by TheFacelessMan: 8:15am On Dec 23, 2019
angry

If true, he should be executed.

Many years back, I terminated such a glutton....
Re: Brigadier Gen. Charles Dalo Nengite Arrested! by kross01(m): 9:54am On Dec 23, 2019
And you wonder why a rag tag Boko Haram is always technically defeated every month. Next thing now oga will come and tell you how he got this sum via savings and having a snake farm.
Re: Brigadier Gen. Charles Dalo Nengite Arrested! by Ryan03(f): 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2019
Splendor27 come and see the criminals you harbor in your group o, come online dey claim saint. Riffraff
Re: Brigadier Gen. Charles Dalo Nengite Arrested! by Splendor27: 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ryan03:
Splendor27 come and see the criminals you harbor in your group o, come online dey claim saint. Riffraff
na ur mama be criminal and ur papa be riff Raff,,make i catch u first....u will explain better...
Animal disguise as human.
Re: Brigadier Gen. Charles Dalo Nengite Arrested! by Ryan03(f): 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2019
Splendor27:
na ur mama be criminal and ur papa be riff Raff,,make i catch u first....u will explain better...
Animal disguise as human.
hahahahaha he pain am die grin grin grin grin. You are a criminal and so is every one in that nonsense camouflage you wear, bastards ranting up and down. RIFFRAFF
Re: Brigadier Gen. Charles Dalo Nengite Arrested! by Splendor27: 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ryan03:
hahahahaha he pain am die grin grin grin grin. You are a criminal and so is every one in that nonsense camouflage you wear, bastards ranting up and down. RIFFRAFF
u are already a living corpes so anything u said now those not matter to me.....no more.... U are already declared..
Re: Brigadier Gen. Charles Dalo Nengite Arrested! by Ryan03(f): 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2019
Splendor27:
u are already a living corpes so anything u said now those not matter to me.....no more.... U are already declared..
declared? Hahahahahaha see this fool o, lwkmd. Truely, you are a bastard. Waiting for your useless ass to crawl down here

(1) (Reply)

Landlord Removes His Tenant's Door And Roof Over Unpaid Rent / Kenyan Man Slashes Ex-girlfriend's Face With Sword (photos) / Abducted Zamfara Agric Students, Teachers Regain Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.