Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) (51964 Views)

Comedian AY MAKUN Spotted Wear Fake Richard Mille Watch (photo) / Harrysong Slams Timaya Over Comment About Nigerian Celebrities Who Wear Fake Des / Davido Plans To Expose Celebrities Who Wear Fake Jewelry With His Diamond Tester (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by paradigmshift(m): 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
donstan18:
If to say English dey pay millions, this fraudster no go get up to flashing credit for em account balance.

The fear of Efcc had to reset his brain and made him desist from showcasing on social media.

which uselesss efcc?
efcc na scam just like u.
he still shows off, check d snap n insta story.
#epain dem

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by gazza07(m): 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
Stevecovey:
I thought hushpuppi was an edo boy.
I think he's a fulani guy

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by Uyi168: 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
Both the pidgin and the correct English just dey scatter my head..
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by WildChild00(m): 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
gazza07:
I think he's a fulani guy

No! Na Hausa

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
If the internet especially Instagram stops working for two weeks ehn! So called celebrities wey go die go plenty well well and hushpuppi for be the number 1..
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by Beejaybarca: 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2019
Stevecovey:
E be like say na hushpuppi dey win on instablog.

Confirm Yoruba guy. His real name is: Igbalode Ramoni

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2019
Others are developing AI, these ones are competing regarding cloths made by Chinese cheap laborers.

To whom brain is given, sense is expected.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by OBku4(m): 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
WildChild00:

No! Na Hausa
Dem talk say na Delta igbo

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by DexterousOne(m): 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
cococandy:
Most Nigerians celebrities wear fake designers. EOD.

With their 50,000 Naira Hermes and Chanel bags grin
Not When the authentic ones usually start around 500k -1 mil (per conversion rates and depending on brand).

Even original Michael Kors costs around 100k -200k for the average ones. Not even the MK collections which cost A LOT more.

I’m more afraid for those celebrities who own fashion boutiques that sell “authentic” designers and won’t let us rest on instagram with their 5,000 Naira Steve Madden shoes. The day counterfeit police will remember them, they will go bankrupt trying to get out of that mess. Mercy somebody take note. I love lady entrepreneurs but many of them aren’t even aware of what they are involved in.

Be proud of made in Nigeria products and promote your own country products.

A Chanel purse that costs $5,000 before tax (1.8 mil Naira) has no business being sold for 100k in one shopping complex in Abuja. It wasn’t made for the Nigerian market. And no they didn’t reduce the price for us, as those brands never go on sale. You buying it thinking you’re a big boy or girl for spending 100k on a bag or pair shoes are just being played. Using your money to oil one child labor sweat shop in China.

Stick to what you know.

EXACTLY

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
folks4luv:
Am I the only one that find this boring? Next please
And the hush guy couldn't make 4 statements without mentioning 'mama'... So lame

As in very lame bro.. That was how phyno built a house for his mum and this same Hush was comparing the cost of the house to his shoes.. Saying his shoes are more expensive.. I disliked the guy from that day..

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by ICHguy(m): 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
I knew this video will find it's way to nairaland. Hushpuppi funny die and Yoruba sweet well for him mouth grin

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
hushpuppi na tenant for dubai while Timaya is a landlord in nigeria.. Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by ICHguy(m): 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
I knew this video will find it's way to nairaland. Hushpuppi funny die and Yoruba sweet well for him mouth grin
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by Isobug: 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2019
paradigmshift:
nice response hush......
timaya na really hypocrite...
hush said all this 3 years ago n people bash am, timaya n yeye phyno come dey release diss track .
suddenly, same timaya dey call other celeb fake lmao, u re a fool timaya.
hush no be ur mate o.
useless timaya.
Easy naa bros.... Why taking it personal like this. Na your fake watch?
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2019
cococandy:

Not When the authentic ones usually start around 500k -1 mil (per conversion rates and depending on brand).

Even original Michael Kors costs around 100k -200k for the average ones. Not even the MK collections which cost A LOT more.

I’m more afraid for those celebrities who own fashion boutiques that sell “authentic” designers and won’t let us rest on instagram with their 5,000 Naira Steve Madden shoes. The day counterfeit police will remember them, they will go bankrupt trying to get out of that mess. Mercy somebody take note. I love lady entrepreneurs but many of them aren’t even aware of what they are involved in.

A Chanel purse that costs $5,000 before tax (1.8 mil Naira) has no business being sold for 100k in one shopping complex in Abuja. It wasn’t made for the Nigerian market. And no they didn’t reduce the price for us, as those brands never go on sale. You buying it thinking you’re a big boy or girl for spending 100k on a bag or pair shoes are just being played. Using your money to oil one child labor sweat shop in China.

Stick to what you know.
Same nigerians youths spending N70k on fake rolex wrist watch that you can buy from aboki N800. I rather settle for mid-range original wrist watch brands like (Casio, Swatch, Chopard , TAG Heuer) than buying a fake rolex or Philipe patek not even for 10k.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by Patojargz: 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
Money Made Men Mad.... (MMM) No doubt!
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2019
paradigmshift:

which useless interpol?
mompha never waka comot?
no go hustle, dey let poverty n another man issue dey flash ur eye...mumu
mompha never waka comot, he is on bail standing trail.
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by andrewbaba44: 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2019
harlee:
Charlie, come naija make we see if interpol go let you go back to Dubai

Only a fool believes interpol is in Nigeria
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by paradigmshift(m): 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2019
ruggedtimi:
mompha never waka comot, he is on bail standing trail.

oga he is a free man................
which useless bail standing trial.........
e dn clear for una eye.

efcc scam

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by andrewbaba44: 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2019
cococandy:

Stick to what you know.

Everything you said is the true facts, but some dumb ones wont agree with you

Designers is not made for everyone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by cococandy(f): 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Same nigerians youths spending N70k on fake rolex wrist watch that you can buy from aboki N800. I rather settle for mid-range original wrist watch brands like (Casio, Swatch, Chopard , TAG Heuer) than buying a fake rolex or Philipe patek not even for 10k.

I do agree with you. Casio and swatch can be considered midrange considering their MSRP is from $50-$150 . And it’s better to spend low and buy original than spend high and still end up with fake.

However Tag Huer and especially Chopard are not really midrange in the Nigerian market.

While Tag watches start from around $1,500 and up,
Chopard doesn’t start from any prices less than $10,000. That’s already a starting price above 500k and 3 million Naira respectively. Some Nigerians can afford it but it’s not a mid range in our market.

I encourage anyone interested in buying any designer items to look up the price and features on the website of the original manufacturers. If possible, order from them. They don’t reduce their prices for our market . That’s the clue that someone is trying to sell you a fake item. When they come with prices 90% less than it is.

I remember one guy bragging one time how they buy China knock offs and sell to celebrities at inflated prices but of course not up to the manufacturers MSRP and they were none the wiser for it.

Don’t buy anything from anyone except the manufacturers’ online stores, outlet store or their authorized dealers (Macy’s, Nordstrom, Barney’s etc).

Counterfeiting is huge in the worldwide market now.

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by Roozzaay(m): 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2019
This Idiot? mtcheew undecided
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2019
cococandy:

I do agree with you. Casio and swatch can be considered midrange considering their MSRP is from $50-$150 . And it’s better to spend low and buy original than spend high and still end up with fake.

However Tag Huer and especially Chopard are not really midrange in the Nigerian market.

While Tag watches start from around $1,500 and up,
Chopard doesn’t start from any prices less than $10,000. That’s already a starting price above 500k and 3 million Naira respectively. Some Nigerians can afford it but it’s not a mid range in our market.

I encourage anyone interested in buying any designer items to look up the price and features on the website of the original manufacturers. If possible, order from them. They don’t reduce their prices for our market . That’s the clue that someone is trying to sell you a fake item. When they come with prices 90% less than it is.

I remember one guy bragging one time how they buy China knock offs and sell to celebrities at inflated prices but of course not up to the manufacturers MSRP and they were none the wiser for it.

Don’t buy anything from anyone except the manufacturers’ online stores, outlet store or their authorized dealers (Macy’s, Nordstrom, Barney’s etc).

Counterfeiting is huge in the worldwide market now.
I have never searched for the price of a tag and chopard, Just realized they re in the mid range cat. Lowest price for a tag N353k. I just have to manage my casio for now. lol

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by Sunrise258: 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
Since Gucci no get senator, na senator I go go buy full house now o, make one drunk Timaya that arrived Lagos on aboki trailer with him backpack few years ago no go use me open eyes o. And thank God for a country called China, they cure high blood pressure, designers' hefty price pressure by producing Nigeria market budget of these designers.

IF NOT FOR CHINA, TIMAYA & HUSHPUPPY FOR DON SHAME PERSIN.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by cococandy(f): 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
Casio is not management. grin

Enjoy life bro
ruggedtimi:
I have never searched for the price of a tag and chopard, Just realized they re in the mid range cat. Lowest price for a tag N353k. I just have to manage my casio for now. lol
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by kbbanj10(m): 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
Steewpid Timaya. One of his fan though
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by smart226699: 11:09pm On Dec 22, 2019
Life hard oh no critisise
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by klax(m): 11:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
Nvc078:
someone should remind that "huz puppy" about EFCC

Which EFCC Mompha that was reminded of EFCC bro what did EFCC do to him It all ended audio arrest.

Pls forget EFCC when it come to these big fraudsters bro.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by Alladinn14(m): 11:17pm On Dec 22, 2019
Goldenheart:
Both original n fake watch still tell the same time... undecided

Bro it doesn't ..get learned ,
Over time your fake loses its accuracy while the original keeps an almost accurate time all year round.

Chronographs would enlighten you more on time piece

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2019
@Offpoint I sight you...
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by Nvc078: 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
klax:

Which EFCC Mompha that was reminded of EFCC bro what did EFCC do to him It all ended audio arrest.

Pls forget EFCC when it come to these big fraudsters bro.
abi na?
.Naija na scam
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by Offpoint: 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
Felixamos:
@Offpoint I sight you...
I'm not dead yet brogrin I greet o... how we go take do Xmas naw

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage, Dija & Agbani Darego: Who Rocked The Braid Best?(photos) / Timaya Off To America To Charge His Phone (Photo) / Duncan Mighty: What Tuface Said To Me After I Prostrated For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.