Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) (51958 Views)

Comedian AY MAKUN Spotted Wear Fake Richard Mille Watch (photo) / Harrysong Slams Timaya Over Comment About Nigerian Celebrities Who Wear Fake Des / Davido Plans To Expose Celebrities Who Wear Fake Jewelry With His Diamond Tester (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by cococandy(f): 11:15am On Dec 23, 2019
stag:

I had to login to ask who offended you
Instragram celebrity fake designer dealers and wearers grin

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by cococandy(f): 11:16am On Dec 23, 2019
Ladycewhy:
on point. But make we allow den enjoy their knock offs in peace . grin. People like me na aba made i dey buy o. We never even reach the level of expensive Knock offs embarassed

But they won’t let us allow them in peace?

Na to dey disturb person up and down grin

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by Ladycewhy(f): 11:36am On Dec 23, 2019
cococandy:

But they won’t let us allow them in peace?

Na to dey disturb person up and down grin
lol, its not just a naija thing o. Na who nor go now know. Which is why i pity people who take what they see on Instagram seriously.
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by NYCnextStop(m): 12:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
cococandy:

Thanks. Yes it does apply to every thing. Especially the expensive name brand cosmetics. There are counterfeits of them flooding the market
Thanks dear

How can one differentiate between the high end and mid range products?
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by cococandy(f): 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
NYCnextStop:
Thanks dear

How can one differentiate between the high end and mid range products?

Number one is price.

And of course social rating in the society for which it’s meant of course. Like how the French for example rate a French designer and stuff like that.

Americans are the highest consumers in the world. How it’s rated in the American luxury society is also a good indicator.

And do your research always. Google the brand. Who they’ve worked with, what awards they’ve won, what celebrities and royalty they cloth (not Nigerian celebrities) etc etc.

I’m sure there’s more.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by paradigmshift(m): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
harlee:
sho, we get fight before Wetin cause all this one, God save u say I dey fast oo

who dey fast no dey talk am out..
u dey trek

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by paradigmshift(m): 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
100RSD:

But he sang together with Phyno and Timaya in that song.

Telli Person.

So why left him out,
Olamide wouldn't join Timaya and Phyno to cast Hush Puppy if there truly friends

he didn't cast hush puppy aiiiit....

before people know olamide self, him n hush na paddy from day 1....
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by DonBenny77(m): 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2019
Stevecovey:
The self acclaimed billionaire Gucci master, Ray hushpuppi went on an open tirade against singer Timaya for dissing celebs wearing fake designers.

He made a post and video dissing Timaya (and his mama) for being an hypocrite because he is the no1 celeb who wears fake designers.
He says Timaya sang a song 3years ago to diss him because hushpuppi called him out on his fake wristwatch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQFTXsmtOCk

Video translation:
(God save ur mama say u quickly drop dt topic)
(God save ur mama, we for drag ur mama for floor, since u think ur mad)
(You want to use people catch cruise when people like us dey here)
(Wizzy, Davido, dbanj sef wey dey wear original designers for industry no talk)
(Na you unfortunate soul dey talk, we for quickly drag u for floor, tell dem make dem dirty ur mama)

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6YJNYOnKr6/
You can imagine the PLANTAIN BOY
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by Legendguru: 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
There they go
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by Kellsnwa(m): 11:42am On Dec 24, 2019
Must hush reply to every statement made?
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by NYCnextStop(m): 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
cococandy:

Number one is price.

And of course social rating in the society for which it’s meant of course. Like how the French for example rate a French designer and stuff like that.

Americans are the highest consumers in the world. How it’s rated in the American luxury society is also a good indicator.

And do your research always. Google the brand. Who they’ve worked with, what awards they’ve won, what celebrities and royalty they cloth (not Nigerian celebrities) etc etc.

I’m sure there’s more.
Thanks once again for your time

Please where can I get genuine cosmetic products in Lagos?

Thanks... wishing you & yours a merry Christmas!
Re: Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) by cococandy(f): 11:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
NYCnextStop:
Thanks once again for your time

Please where can I get genuine cosmetic products in Lagos?

Thanks... wishing you & yours a merry Christmas!
You’re welcome and merry Christmas to you too.

I don’t know any place in Lagos.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Chairs E-Money's 40th Birthday Party (Photos) / 12th Headies Awards: 11 Celebrities That Stood Out At The Event (photos) / Tiwa Savage, Dija & Agbani Darego: Who Rocked The Braid Best?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.