Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

A REJOINDER: “these Pastors Should Be Arrested For Abusing People In The Name Of - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A REJOINDER: “these Pastors Should Be Arrested For Abusing People In The Name Of (214 Views)

No One Should Be Arrested In Nigeria For Possessing Charms / Pastors Should Apologize When Their Prophecies Fail – Bishop Mike Okonkwo / Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A REJOINDER: “these Pastors Should Be Arrested For Abusing People In The Name Of by Demaduka(m): 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2019
A REJOINDER: “These Pastors Should Be Arrested For Abusing People In The Name Of Deliverance” – DSA

I found folly the recent ranting of DSA in which he posted one of his video trash captioned “These Pastors Should Be Arrested For Abusing People In The Name Of Deliverance”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPxohQwWIgc

I really pity DSA because nobody can attest to his Christian character in him anymore. He is currently more of a politician that a minister of God. That is why he has lost voice among the ministers of God both within and without.

Instead of going back to God in repentance, he is going far away from God that you cannot feel at all the presence of the Holy Spirit in any of his video productions. That is to say that all his videos are not but trash.

I was thinking why is he insulting his personality by all these irrelevant rubbish videos he is posting on YouTube? The spirit of God led me to what proverbs 12:15 said, “The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but he who heeds counsel is wise”.

It is not that DSA is a fool but started acting foolishly after his backslidden from faith. That is why Proverbs 14:14 says “The backslider in heart will be filled with his own ways, But a good man will be satisfied from above”.

You wonder all his rubbish videos are anti Christian is because due to his backsliding state, he is now a natural and carnal man. The book of I Corinthians 2:14 described his condition, “But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Also the book of Romans 8:7 says, because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Coming to the subject matter been his video comment on deliverance, it is unfortunate that DSA of all people could say such rubbish about deliverance.

I know that you are all bible students, please look at Jesus deliverance in Mark 9:17-27 Then one of the crowd answered and said, "Teacher, I brought You my son, who has a mute spirit.

"And wherever it seizes him, it throws him down; he foams at the mouth, gnashes his teeth, and becomes rigid. So I spoke to your disciples that they should cast it out, but they could not."

He answered him and said, "O faithless generation, how long shall I be with you? How long shall I bear with you? Bring him to Me. "Then they brought him to Him. And when he saw Him, immediately the spirit convulsed him, and he fell on the ground and wallowed, foaming at the mouth.

So He asked his father, "How long has this been happening to him?" And he said, "From childhood. "And often he has thrown him both into the fire and into the water to destroy him. But if you can do anything, have compassion on us and help us."

Jesus said to him, "If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes." Immediately the father of the child cried out and said with tears, "Lord, I believe; help my unbelief!"

When Jesus saw that the people came running together, He rebuked the unclean spirit, saying to it, "Deaf and dumb spirit, I command you, come out of him and enter him no more!"

Then the spirit cried out, convulsed him greatly, and came out of him. And he became as one dead, so that many said, "He is dead." But Jesus took him by the hand and lifted him up, and he arose.

Please beware because DSA is no longer a man of God. He is a frustrated man seeking for attention and relevance. For him to say that there is no demon possession shows how far he has gone away from faith.

(1) (Reply)

Do Jews And Christians Basically Have The Same Religion? / 'there Is No Such Thing As New Year Prophetic Declarations In The Whole Bible' / Your Helpers Will Multiply This Year. Your Men Will Not Be Few. Deuteronomy 33:6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.