Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy (21740 Views)

Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) / Is It Safe To Keep Up To N2m On Opay And Palmpay Account?? (Details inside) / Opay And Palmpay Which One Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy by swaggprofessor(m): 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2019
Good day all, due to the current economic situation of the country one is pushed to having an alternate source of income. After scrutinising most alternative that came to mind I decided to settle in mobile banking but deciding which of the mobile banking app is safest N easy to use with minimal hitches I was left with just 2. opay and kuda mobile money apps but the negatives comments I read about opay gives me goose bumps N I know little about kudimoney. pls any one in the house that has experience with either should help a brother out with their candid opinions. thanks
Re: Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy by Tundenoni(m): 3:46pm On Dec 23, 2019
I'm waiting for comments too.. I'm so interested too
Re: Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy by swaggprofessor(m): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
swaggprofessor:
Good day all, due to the current economic situation of the country one is pushed to having an alternate source of income. After scrutinising most alternative that came to mind I decided to settle in mobile banking but deciding which of the mobile banking app is safest N easy to use with minimal hitches I was left with just 2. opay and kuda mobile money apps but the negatives comments I read about opay gives me goose bumps N I know little about kudimoney. pls any one in the house that has experience with either should help a brother out with their candid opinions. thanks
Come on people help a brother out abi seun don banned this post
Re: Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy by slimanyd: 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2019
swaggprofessor:

Flee from opay. For the past 2 weeks , They are yet to sort out a case between a driver that picked my order and never carried me. Yet, the driver even confirmed arrival . I had to abandon the app and open another one. No be me go pay that fee.
Re: Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
swaggprofessor:

Go with opay ...as what you intend doing is a business

Assuming kuda gives a POs machine

I mean a physical POS..then that's beats opays ways of operation
Therefore kuda would do you more good

But if you are looking at it from the apps angle..

Then opay beats kuda by far as opays is using provision of everyday services to force their selfs deeply into the market

Kuda is yet to make an impact and kuda hasn't found its feet for now
Re: Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
Another option is to get that all in one machine that that does

Recharge card..money transfer .bet slips and 7 other services
I cant remember the name of the machine but I think they call it

Bumbox
Re: Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy by swaggprofessor(m): 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
pmedia1:

Then opay beats kuda by far as opays is using provision of everyday services to force their selfs deeply into the market

But how can one make withdrawals with atm using opay without the pos cos from what i have been reading online opay takes a while b4 giving out pos
Re: Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy by Tundenoni(m): 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
pmedia1:

What's the faster way of getting POS (opay)
Re: Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
That's it

And that's why I said if kuda gives a POS

Then go with them

As for opay

Many people are beginning to use opay for transfer of funds via qr codes

So the use of opay apps is getting more comon daily
Re: Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
Tundenoni:

What's the faster way of getting POS (opay)

There are no faster way

And even when you hit their target

It's not guaranteed

The best is till to try all banks and avenues in getting a POS
Re: Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy by swaggprofessor(m): 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
pmedia1:
Another option is to get that all in one machine that that does

Recharge card..money transfer .bet slips and 7 other services
I cant remember the name of the machine but I think they call it

Bumbox
Thanks alot for the replies. Pls how can i fund my opay account?
Re: Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy by Tundenoni(m): 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2019
pmedia1:

There are no faster way

And even when you hit their target

It's not guaranteed

The best is till to try all banks and avenues in getting a POS

OK.. Thanks Sir
Re: Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
Are you a merchant yet

For funding of account as a user

Download the opay apps and add funds

For merchant

The process is similar but the registration process is different
Re: Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy by swaggprofessor(m): 10:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
pmedia1:
Are you a merchant yet

For funding of funds as a user

Download the opay apps and add funds

For merchant

The process is similar but the registration process is different
i have downloaded the app and i have been upgraded to kyc 3 but i am yet to start any transaction.
Re: Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
swaggprofessor:
i have downloaded the app and i have been upgraded to kyc 3 but i am yet to start any transaction.

It's pretty straight forward..

This means you are ready

You can get in touch with customer care

Or an agent ..preferably for other merchant benefits
Re: Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy by swaggprofessor(m): 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2019
pmedia1:

It's pretty straight forward..

This means you are ready

You can get in touch with customer care

Or an agent ..preferably for other merchant benefits
Thanks you have being helpful
Re: Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy by Tundenoni(m): 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
swaggprofessor:
But how can one make withdrawals with atm using opay without the pos cos from what i have been reading online opay takes a while b4 giving out pos

Abeg make una help us answer this question..
Re: Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
Tundenoni:

Abeg make una help us answer this question..

Opay withdrawal are only done via apps to bank transfer or customer to customer transfer

If an opay user need to withdraw from your sales point

The user only needs to scan your merchant QR code or send the money to your merchant number directly.. So you can give the person physical cash

Another way to start up a mobile banking system is with a laptop since that gives easy access via quick teller paypoint as a merchant

Getting a POS this days is tough and waiting to get it could take eternity

For easy access to tools

You can register on 2-3 service provider and check through to see which one will provide you with a physical POS as quick as possible

Opay is not one though

But paga

First bank

And heritage bank seems to be faster
Re: Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy by steppin: 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
MICHEAL346:
Haven't you heated:

It no brainer why I have never fall for companies like Opay. Could you believe I have been sending money for over a year now without transaction fee with two methods: one works both to Nigeria, Ghana, Gambia, Zimbabwe, etc. While the other is within Nigeria only

You want to know, DM on WhatsApp 08089682718
Scammer! I don spoil your market.
Please no one, I repeat, no one should send a message to this guy.
If you have any useful info, post it here.

6 Likes

Re: Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy by MICHEAL346(m): 10:02am On Dec 25, 2019
steppin:

Scammer! I don spoil your market.
Please no one, I repeat, no one should send a message to this guy.
If you have any useful info, post it here.

Bro you lack information and any form of formal education sha. And besides you are talking like some one who has a retarded brain growth in that small skull of yours....

You call me a scammer, please have I transacted with you at all

You are just here polluting other peoples brain and mind, and you are even saying you have spoilt my market. Lailai, you can't. It ur market that will spoil, okay?

Am just trying to pass out useful information I have that has been working with me. If you don't need it or you are resistant to change, why don't you keep quite rather than open your stinkng mouth any how

1 Like

Re: Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy by steppin: 10:41am On Dec 25, 2019
MICHEAL346:

Bro you lack information and any form of formal education sha. And besides you are talking like some one who has a retarded brain growth in that small skull of yours....

You call me a scammer, please have I transacted with you at all

You are just here polluting other peoples brain and mind, and you are even saying you have spoilt my market. Lailai, you can't. It ur market that will spoil, okay?

Am just trying to pass out useful information I have that has been working with me. If you don't need it or you are resistant to change, why don't you keep quite rather than open your stinkng mouth any how
Story for the gods.
Resistant to change indeed!
Sorry ass scammer.

4 Likes

Re: Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy by Davisgrey(m): 9:42am On Nov 20, 2020
So for those that came to ask about this, have you started ur agency banking? If yes, which bank did use. Is Kuda better or opay?
Re: Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy by AlphaStyles(m): 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
poster flee from Opay ooo
opay is now big that they don't care about their customers anymore that's why they hardly check their transfer networks
Re: Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy by Sukkyy2010: 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
That is not true , I'm an opay agent using 3 pos in my two outlets. Getting pos is not difficult if you follow the official procedure and meet up with their requirements. As a matter of fact I just helped someone got another opay pos this week.
If anybody want to prove me wrong DM me for helping you with the processing and see the outcome.
Re: Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy by maverick1995: 3:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
smiley wink For your KUDI POS, I'm your veritable source. call or WhatsApp me on: 09079980249

Re: Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy by atop1(m): 3:24am On Jun 04, 2021
To help you on your journey to getting your Opay POS fast and simple, I have written an entire article plus video to explain all the information you need to get the Opay pos by yourself without having to contact anyone.
check the article and video step by step here https://posbusiness.com.ng/2021/05/30/opay-pos-get-it-fast-and-other-details/
Re: Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy by Deicide: 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2023
What of palm play

(1) (Reply)

* Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily / Cost of Clearing a 40ft Container At Lagos Port? / Why Central Bank Of Nigeria Barred Bank Executives From Overseas Trips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.