Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,981 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) (32640 Views)

Why Did The Bank Remove Opay, Kuda, And Moniepoint From Their Online Banking? / How To Get Opay Mini Pos And Start Making Money / Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by TruthsFM: 10:30am On Jan 01
My Nairaland People, Between Opay Pos and Moniepoint Pos machine, Which is durable and easily to used without hindrance. Happy new year 2024.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by TruthsFM: 10:31am On Jan 01
Which one is easy to manage. Already powerbank dey to power the POS machine. Can someone in the POS machine business narrate his experience he has with the 2 machines.

6 Likes

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by bluebay(m): 10:43am On Jan 01
I’ll go for Moniepoint POS .

160 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by TruthsFM: 10:47am On Jan 01
bluebay:
I’ll go for Moniepoint POS .
good, please can you share some experience about it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by darocha1: 11:05am On Jan 01
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Nackzy: 2:14pm On Jan 01
Just to read comments don't kna anythjng

5 Likes

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by princeade86(m): 2:14pm On Jan 01
Opay

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Smartjeezy01(m): 2:14pm On Jan 01
Moniepoint is all over Nigeria even in the north. I think moniepoint is the best.

148 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by money121(m): 2:14pm On Jan 01
Moniepoint pos

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Sofistcatdmoron: 2:14pm On Jan 01
Both are fast, it depends on the network

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by ellalina(f): 2:14pm On Jan 01
With Pos, you should be talking about
Network
Dispute resolution
Customer service
Product variety
Value added services
And interoperability
Durability should be the least of your concern.
With that being said, I will advice you go for the Linus Pos of OPay or the android pos of monie point because of the ease of use(button and touch screen)
For Mpos I advise OPay or Nomba device.
In Conclusion, Monie point is the champion of Agency banking and Merchant while OPay is the champion when you talk of personal accounts and card issuance.
Happy new year

175 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by AOB1: 2:14pm On Jan 01
Moniepoint

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Lamanii22(f): 2:16pm On Jan 01
Moniepoint that’s the one I’m currently using

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by VerifiedGadgets: 2:16pm On Jan 01
TruthsFM:
My Nairaland People, Between Opay Pos and Moniepoint Pos machine, Which is durable and easily to used without hindrance. Happy new year 2024.

To avoid police stations, use Moniepoint

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by piriton: 2:16pm On Jan 01
Moniepoint

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by YoungLionken(m): 2:16pm On Jan 01
Both but moniepoint..

Those with business sense will make cool cash this year, those without will suffer and japa only for the suffering to continue...

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by nonikia(m): 2:17pm On Jan 01
Nobody comes close.. Moniepoint

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by ThinkWISELY(m): 2:17pm On Jan 01
Durability in terms of battery, network, speed or what

2 Likes

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by zsamorano(m): 2:17pm On Jan 01
I've used the two.... moniepoint is the best when it comes to business POS

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Waterlilly: 2:17pm On Jan 01
Opay is the best

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by difference5050: 2:18pm On Jan 01
Monie point is the best for me! . They respond to issues immediately when needed. They handle their customers very well .

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Blaze14k: 2:18pm On Jan 01
I've noticed people prefer monipoint

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Waterlilly: 2:18pm On Jan 01
Realestatevixen:
Zenith Bank
zenith bank is bullshit

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Iykediallo: 2:18pm On Jan 01
Moniepoint for sure

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Benjaniblinks(m): 2:18pm On Jan 01
undecided
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by DiskJokeyManic: 2:19pm On Jan 01
Opay 😍😍

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by geoworldedu: 2:20pm On Jan 01
I personally think it's Moniepoint

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Hotice085: 2:21pm On Jan 01
Seun Osewa just see the nonsense that makes headline
You will even damage your credibility and advert patronage from both companies

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Promise47(m): 2:22pm On Jan 01
Monipont is the best Good to USe

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prices Of Foodstuffs Go Down In Lagos Markets / Gas Plant Explodes, On Fire In Baruwa, Lagos (Video) / Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.