Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,769 members, 7,862,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Abdulsalami Abubakar Chairs Reconciliatory Committee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Abdulsalami Abubakar Chairs Reconciliatory Committee (14195 Views)

Governor Ganduje Vs Emir Sanusi: The Battle Continues / Ganduje VS Sanusi: Northern Elders Lead Peace Mission To Kano / Spot The Difference Ganduje Vs Kwankwaso Bridge In Kano. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Abdulsalami Abubakar Chairs Reconciliatory Committee by modsfucker: 8:39am On Dec 23, 2019
Xisnin:
Ganduje will not back down.
He has nothing to lose.

There's Supreme Court waiting for him if he proves stubborn... His election case has yet to be over and he's fully aware.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Abdulsalami Abubakar Chairs Reconciliatory Committee by MrBONE2(m): 8:40am On Dec 23, 2019
helinues:
They should allow Ganduje to do his worst.. Sebi he is already in his second terms.

Nothing last for ever, even if you no sabi manage God's grace, it go fade away

grin

Re: Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Abdulsalami Abubakar Chairs Reconciliatory Committee by crossfm: 8:40am On Dec 23, 2019
Hehehe.setting up a powerful committee to look into a northern affair.Mr president that always pretends not to be on the known when crisis rock other part's of the country is quick to act ones the unity of the north is threatened.
Re: Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Abdulsalami Abubakar Chairs Reconciliatory Committee by modsfucker: 8:44am On Dec 23, 2019
EagleNest:
Well, if you ask me I think the Kano emirate leader would have been apolitical during the election. As you can all see the power of the emir is subservient to the governor, in fact it stands only by the power of the governor and not mainly the people or King makers. And you don't bite the fingers that feed you, b/c once it manages to pull out of your teeth it will hit you back hard.

When the next big thing in Nigeria, which is restructuring is being deliberated I would want governor/tradition ruler powers to be debated.

I support the last paragraph... Ganduje has given us all reasons to make our traditional institutions autonomous and preserve the long existing first class emirs by the constitution... Their budgets should be sent to them directly from the FG... These are institutions that even colonial masters considered revered but some amateur politicians are bent on destroying them.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Abdulsalami Abubakar Chairs Reconciliatory Committee by chuksjuve(m): 8:56am On Dec 23, 2019
I never knew Sanusi could be this humbled and humiliated before an ordinary governor..

Meanwhile man was waxing lyrical forming lion before a president, simply because the president chose to be meek..

Life will give you Gbas Gbos when you Least expect .

GEJ will be laughing hard where ever he is now ...

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Abdulsalami Abubakar Chairs Reconciliatory Committee by JJBROS(m): 9:06am On Dec 23, 2019
Them no go reconcile with Boko Haram na Sanusi issue them put for head like the whole Northern wahala
Re: Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Abdulsalami Abubakar Chairs Reconciliatory Committee by Neoteny(m): 9:48am On Dec 23, 2019
Naughtysite:
Africa's problem is..

Proud overfed leaders..

Personal matters over state matters..

You just described what's going on in the US.
Re: Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Abdulsalami Abubakar Chairs Reconciliatory Committee by Neoteny(m): 9:50am On Dec 23, 2019
EagleNest:
Well, if you ask me I think the Kano emirate leader would have been apolitical during the election. As you can all see the power of the emir is subservient to the governor, in fact it stands only by the power of the governor and not mainly the people or King makers. And you don't bite the fingers that feed you, b/c once it manages to pull out of your teeth it will hit you back hard.

When the next big thing in Nigeria, which is restructuring is being deliberated I would want governor/tradition ruler powers to be debated.

Sanusi has always talked himself into trouble

He's like that Kperogi fellow: their education made them arrogant and noisy

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Abdulsalami Abubakar Chairs Reconciliatory Committee by Asipelu(m): 10:35am On Dec 23, 2019
Hope it yield positive result.
Re: Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Abdulsalami Abubakar Chairs Reconciliatory Committee by Asipelu(m): 10:35am On Dec 23, 2019
Asipelu:
Hope it yield positive result.
Re: Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Abdulsalami Abubakar Chairs Reconciliatory Committee by AfroKnight: 10:45am On Dec 23, 2019
oluwaVaz:
Polithiefans

Chai. They shouldn’t have posted this man’s pictures o.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Abdulsalami Abubakar Chairs Reconciliatory Committee by Cajal(m): 11:00am On Dec 23, 2019
Kulverstukas:
I wonder what Fayemi's name is doing in a purely Kano/Northern affair. Fayemi's recent asslicking and political sycophancy because of 2023 just reeks of total desperation and trust me, these kind of leaders are not the ones we need as they would always sacrifice public good for personal interest/aggrandizement. Perhaps, he fails to learn from history. Orji Uzor Kalu did worse asslicking but we all know his story today.
Only and just if our state and regional leaders could have our interests at heart for even 10 mins, this country would sure be better.

Buhari no be our problem everytime
...Chairman NGF so he must be there
This is a matter that concerns one of his member
Think well before response
Re: Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Abdulsalami Abubakar Chairs Reconciliatory Committee by Olvinjay: 11:42am On Dec 23, 2019
Monday fixed game is available, let all cash out this evening together , call or Whatsapp me.
Re: Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Abdulsalami Abubakar Chairs Reconciliatory Committee by Legendguru: 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
Oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Validates Godwin Obaseki's Governorship Victory / Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge / JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.