Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Oando Past Questions And Answers Now Available For JANUARY 2020 SCHEDULED TEST - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oando Past Questions And Answers Now Available For JANUARY 2020 SCHEDULED TEST (1490 Views)

Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences / The Zoom Scheduled Interview With Entrepreneurs Trust Fund Org / First Bank Job Recruitment 2019 Past Questions And Answers Now Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oando Past Questions And Answers Now Available For JANUARY 2020 SCHEDULED TEST by Sam3263: 2:29am On Dec 23, 2019
News reaching out official deskline is that oando is set to conduct her graduate accelerated program test for her graduate trainee program.
Recruitment Aptitude Test Format:
This Oando Aptitude Test Past Questions was compiled to help you prepare faster and pass the test easy.

In the past, the Oando recruitment tests were administered by either Workforce or Dragnet solutions.

The test is in three(3) sections and a total of 56 questions for 60 minutes

The test sections include:

Numerical Reasoning (20 Questions)
Verbal Reasoning (20 Questions)
Diagrammatic/Critical reasoning (16 Questions)
2019/2020 Oando recruitment aptitude test will also likely be administered by Workforce.

We have compiled a comprehensive past questions and answers for your study to enable you practice well for the exams.

If you applied for the oando job and you have been shortlisted reach out to our line on wassap for the past questions and answers.

Message us on : zero seven zero eight six two six eight five three seven

Best regards

Mr James ibekwe
(Publicity Director Doze Career Online store)

Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers Now Available For JANUARY 2020 SCHEDULED TEST by NanoSec: 7:39am On Dec 23, 2019
For aptitude test questions and answers on numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning and abstract reasoning

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers Now Available For JANUARY 2020 SCHEDULED TEST by Efe42(m): 8:11am On Dec 23, 2019
Has anyone been shortlisted
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers Now Available For JANUARY 2020 SCHEDULED TEST by Dblaiz(f): 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
My recommedation: Here's the link to get the past questions... https://www.teststreams.com/studypack/oando-aptitude-test-past-questions-study-pack/
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers Now Available For JANUARY 2020 SCHEDULED TEST by AlienRobot: 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
Oando usually base it assessment Test on numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning and abstract reasoning.

For past questions and answers, send a mail to alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers Now Available For JANUARY 2020 SCHEDULED TEST by Justyn14: 11:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
Please i was scheduled for the test today by 3pm which was supposed to last for 7minutes but by 3pm i could not access take the test as my login details refused to log me in. Please who else had this issue. Cos i dont seem to know if it was a general problem or maybe it was just me
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers Now Available For JANUARY 2020 SCHEDULED TEST by ennyj01(m): 1:25am On Feb 17, 2020
Justyn14:
Please i was scheduled for the test today by 3pm which was supposed to last for 7minutes but by 3pm i could not access take the test as my login details refused to log me in. Please who else had this issue. Cos i dont seem to know if it was a general problem or maybe it was just me

Try and send a mail to the mail that sent you your test info
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers Now Available For JANUARY 2020 SCHEDULED TEST by Justyn14: 7:20am On Feb 17, 2020
Hello ennj

i have sent a mail to them awaiting reply. Were you able take the test?
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers Now Available For JANUARY 2020 SCHEDULED TEST by ennyj01(m): 10:27am On Feb 17, 2020
Justyn14:
Hello ennj

i have sent a mail to them awaiting reply. Were you able take the test?

Yes I was able to take the tests

(1) (Reply)

The Interviewer Who Hated Me / Vacancy In Our Company!!! / Registered Nurse/ Midwife Vacancy - Lagos residents ONLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.