Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Chris Brown Show The World His New Born Baby Face In Cute Adorable Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Show The World His New Born Baby Face In Cute Adorable Photos (2398 Views)

Yul Edochie, His Wife, Daughter And Son In Cute Family Photo / Kaffy And Her Children, Eliana Ameh & Sean Oluwatosin Joseph Ameh In Cute Photos / Omotunde Adebowale-David "Lolo 1" And Her Daughter In Cute Selfies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown Show The World His New Born Baby Face In Cute Adorable Photos by Psimagestudio: 5:21am On Dec 23, 2019
Popular International singer Chris Brown looks so adorable with his son in new Adorable photo.

He show off her son face as they both share father and son love in cute pics.

You like ?

See more photos Below

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/chris-brown-show-the-world-his-new-born-baby-face-in-cute-adorable-photos/

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Show The World His New Born Baby Face In Cute Adorable Photos by Psimagestudio: 5:22am On Dec 23, 2019
See More Cute Photos ==> HERE
Re: Chris Brown Show The World His New Born Baby Face In Cute Adorable Photos by yanabasee(m): 5:48am On Dec 23, 2019
Let me do and get married oh..... I can't wait to cuddle my baby like this.....
Re: Chris Brown Show The World His New Born Baby Face In Cute Adorable Photos by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:44am On Dec 23, 2019
Cutie
Re: Chris Brown Show The World His New Born Baby Face In Cute Adorable Photos by cassidy1996(m): 6:48am On Dec 23, 2019
fine baby, another tattoo loading for chris
Re: Chris Brown Show The World His New Born Baby Face In Cute Adorable Photos by vanida6: 6:51am On Dec 23, 2019
the boy head sef smiley

congrats Chris!!!
Re: Chris Brown Show The World His New Born Baby Face In Cute Adorable Photos by bakynes3: 6:59am On Dec 23, 2019
King Breezy!! I have no doubt in my mind you are the best all round music entertainer in the world. MJ would be proud of your success. Welcome Aeko Catori Brown.
Re: Chris Brown Show The World His New Born Baby Face In Cute Adorable Photos by bakynes3: 7:01am On Dec 23, 2019
vanida6:
the boy head sef smiley

congrats Chris!!!
So you dont know a new born's head will be shapeless it will be moulded.
Re: Chris Brown Show The World His New Born Baby Face In Cute Adorable Photos by Psimagestudio: 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2019
bakynes3:
King Breezy!! I have no doubt in my mind you are the best all round music entertainer in the world. MJ would be proud of your success. Welcome Aeko Catori Brown.
lol

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Talks About How To Join His New Label Marlian Records (video) / Bbnaija: “lilo Just Left, Why Are U Rushing Me Into Her Bed”– Wathoni Complains / Top 20 Most Beautiful Actress In Nigeria 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.