Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,222 members, 7,853,155 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

May God Water Your Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / May God Water Your Life (531 Views)

May God Bless Our Doctors- Ebola Treatment Center In#‎kailahun‬ ‪#‎sierraleone‬. / My Heart Bleeds For Dana Victims. May God Console Us / A Strange Occurrence In Aso Rock - May God Help Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May God Water Your Life by Beblez: 6:27am On Nov 30, 2010
, Some stories are better experience than told, I would not like to start narrating the story here, but I only need your help and may God Almighty who is everything BLESS and WATER your LIFE 4 the help you render to me. May He touch your life with good Job, Husband, Wife, Peace and with every good thing you could think of. May He grant you happiness till the day you leave this world. Nothing would be too small, May He bless you with anything you contribute. You can even send your help as credit to ubongitu@yahoo.com. Our God who sees in secret would bless you openly Amen. Thanks.
Re: May God Water Your Life by kmoneyE(m): 6:41am On Nov 30, 2010
Do we naww have beggers on nl==the prayer warrior of nairaland cheesy smiley
Re: May God Water Your Life by iyatrustee(f): 8:43am On Nov 30, 2010
chei! kay money, no be the nigga fault, [s]christmass don near now na him turn man to praying beggar.@ [/s] poster, i declare that you shall be the head and not the tail, you shall lend only and not borrow, God will water your life in the area of husband, wife, good job, peace etc grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: May God Water Your Life by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 30, 2010
And I said AMEN to that. Bless your heart pastor smiley
Re: May God Water Your Life by Dsense(m): 11:38am On Nov 30, 2010
op,
Amen!!!
Re: May God Water Your Life by kmoneyE(m): 11:42am On Nov 30, 2010
@ D-sense

He needs more than your amen== He is asking for your credit in form of help== kia kia send westy to him and the control make him go jawa le cheesy
Re: May God Water Your Life by kmoneyE(m): 11:45am On Nov 30, 2010
iyatrustee:

chei! kay money, no be the nigga fault, [s]christmass don near now na him turn man to praying beggar.@ [/s] poster, i declare that you shall be the head and not the tail, you shall lend only and not borrow, God will water your life in the area of husband, wife, good job, peace etc grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Iya see the angle wey you take come out== chei holy spirit where is your face grin cheesy
Re: May God Water Your Life by Dahbutter(m): 11:48am On Nov 30, 2010
Babi allah. . . Fine bara, lol!
Re: May God Water Your Life by Dsense(m): 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2010
k-money £:

@ D-sense
, ,
He needs more than your amen== He is asking for your credit in form of help== kia kia send westy to him and the control make him go jawa le cheesy
Stop pulling his legs . . He never asked for that tongue, , Don't be too forward! grin

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Notebook Laptop / Ur Worst & Best Moment In Outgoing Year / Attention Nairalanders!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.