Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US (19107 Views)

2023: Place Peter Obi On Watchlist, Keyamo Tasks Security Agencies / EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist / APC Places 4 Governors, 12 Chieftains On Watchlist Over Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US by Imstrong2(m): 8:45am On Dec 23, 2019
The three arms of government occupied by people of the same faith in a multi cultural, multi religious entity is disturbing

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:46am On Dec 23, 2019
jumper524:

Fail??

Lol why would he fail when he's not even having such quest.

Since 2015 buhari has been winning and your lots (fake Christians) like ffk, reno omokri and nnamdi kanu has been loosing in the hauge.

The same buhari that was building one mosque and 2 churches in military barracks as head of state wants to islamize.

My guy I know defeat is painful but mediocrity is the real zombieism.
Keep closing your eye's to reality..
God bless you.
This is a TOTAL KNOCKOUT FOR the children of hate, perdition and frustration.

They said Buhari has an islamic agenda,
We wonder if Kingsley Moghalu too has islamic agenda,
That is why they queue for Atiku back.

Criminals everywhere.
No more corrupt money,
Wailers are in pain.

Sai Baba till 2023, whether fools like it or not!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US by livebyday(m): 8:46am On Dec 23, 2019
jumper524:

Fail??

Lol why would he fail when he's not even having such quest.

Since 2015 buhari has been winning and your lots (fake Christians) like ffk, reno omokri and nnamdi kanu has been loosing in the hauge.

The same buhari that was building one mosque and 2 churches in military barracks as head of state wants to islamize.

My guy I know defeat is painful but mediocrity is the real zombieism.
Keep closing your eye's to reality..

You made no valid intellectual point to counter their allegations, instead you merely tried to attack and project .

This will win no supporters to your side

Just saying

As it stands to a neutral they are making the more valid points

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US by Baztardmods: 8:46am On Dec 23, 2019
I love it, I wish they will ban him from traveling to US and UK use.less president

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:47am On Dec 23, 2019
I support this call and placement, atleast let this govt be aware that each of its moves or hidden agenda against anyone is being watch and monitored....Let God help the people of nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 23, 2019
That's nice.

You can now learn a skills or trade at the comfort of your home, this is strictly for serious minded people
You can learn this training -:

1) Solar/inverter installation/maintenance
2) Laptop repair and maintenance
3) Mobile phone repair and maintenance
4) Satellite TV installation
And many other.we are going to be updating the website with different training program,get trained today and start your own I.T company
Re: CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US by GeneralPula: 8:47am On Dec 23, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US by announcement: 8:49am On Dec 23, 2019
hmm!
Re: CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US by akdjr(m): 8:50am On Dec 23, 2019
I filled "None" under religion while filling an employment form and to my greatest surprise, the man was asking me if I don't believe in God. So I have to be a Muslim or Christian before I believe there is God? How can you give me a form with only Christianity and Islam boldly written on it and use "Others" to represent other religion and you expect me to tick others. I ain't gonna take that shit. Read the both religion text and tell me how on Earth an Almighty God will instruct you to go and kill. In my own religion, if you kill or do evil to anyone, you will not live to see the next 8 days. While those ones will kill and either ask for forgiveness or justify the Killing as instruction from their gods. Africans should wake up and do away with Islam and Christianity . They are alien to us in the truest meaning of the ideology.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US by chuksjuve(m): 8:54am On Dec 23, 2019
It would have made more sense if the us places all Nigerian politicians of this administration on the watch list and prevent them from coming to America ..
Re: CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US by GeneralPula: 8:56am On Dec 23, 2019
Bunch of unstable souls hiding under the influence of religion! Shebi nah money wey dey reach their pocket Dey make one CAN Dey exist!

How can a sensible right thinking human trust in the USA? Country wey no send you one bit!

[b]Ever since existence, wetin be the goodness wey usa don do for us?

The only way for naija to get better is for us all to stand up for ourselves!! Every other thing is a direct or indirect bullish!t !

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US by LegendHer0: 8:56am On Dec 23, 2019
livebyday:

You made no valid intellectual point to counter their allegations, instead you merely tried to attack and project .

This will win no supporters to your side

Just saying

As it stands to a neutral they are making the more valid points

What is the valid points CAN is making? They are just organizations that are fueled by political partisanship and they do not have the moral justifications to support their assertions of Islamization. Both CAN and MURIC are a disgrace to sane poeple coz they are both spokesperson of PDP and APC.

Every sane person knows that the Fulani terrorist don't care whether you are Christian or Muslim before they kill and butcher people. They are after their cows and they are always fomenting trouble where they think their grazing rights are not protected. How does this translates to Islamization?

It is also stupid and absurd to categorize all Muslims in Nigeria and label them as intolerant coz we have Mulsims in the south coexisting peacefully with their brothers from different faith. What Buhari is doing is Northernization agenda and its outright stupidity for any group of people to label that islamization. We've been hearing Buhari will islamize Nigeria since 2015 and yet the Christians still have the same right as the muslims across Nigeria.

The implication of this rubbish uniformed move by the USA is that the Nuslims from Nigeria (south inclusive) will be profiled henceforth coz most people in international countries can't distinguish Nigeria mulsim by regions (Fulani or Southern Muslims).

CAN is a sick organization just as some Christains online that had made it a duty to always criticize Islam at any given opportunity. You all are not different from the religious fanatics you sought to condemn.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US by malvisguy212: 8:56am On Dec 23, 2019
jumper524:
Even [s]

Note: islam gives room for questioning its imams if his teaching is going against the doctrine don't know of Christianity..
surah 5:10 say O ye who believe! Ask not questions about things which, if made plainto you, may cause you to lose your faith.

what question can a Muslim ask that may causes him or her to lose their faith ?
Re: CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US by JonDon12: 9:01am On Dec 23, 2019
Una Don hear that . Christian Afonja. Everybody is saying it. That Buhari has an islamicisation agenda. The Se, ipob, SS , ty danjuma, us, can. Na only Afonja dey deny the obvious. SOPHISTICATION. Why don't you try to be brave like can president ayodeji or falana or ffk or afenifere. Those are Afonja and are brave enough to say the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US by Angelfrost(m): 9:02am On Dec 23, 2019
jumper524:
Even CAN sorry PDP dey shout islimization.

Bad people would always fear islam that's why they go about peddling false information on the wonderful religion.

Islimization agenda since 2015 yet no reasonable proof it, out of shame they went about peddling lies against the fulani militants whom we all know fight and kill because of their Cow and other Negative reasons, a group who does not care if your Muslim or christians, a militia group who are hardly even Muslims cos they engage in shrik(worshiping of other Gods(juju) beside Allah) .

The last Group that was blaspheming against islam today are into one treath or the other in Sambisa(bokoharam) CAN can choose to tow the part of lies against our wonderful religion.

Note: islam gives room for questioning its imams if his teaching is going against the doctrine don't know of Christianity..

Stop deceiving your dumb and deluded self...

Every religion gives room for fanaticism and extremism whether subtly, subliminally, or unabashedly! Everyone world over knows Islam is worse than the rest.

2 Likes

Re: CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US by Balogunodua(m): 9:04am On Dec 23, 2019
jpphilips:
What is CAN's Buisness with appointments?
What is CJN business with religion

3 Likes

Re: CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US by Jossiace: 9:04am On Dec 23, 2019
jumper524:
Even CAN sorry PDP dey shout islimization.

Bad people would always fear islam that's why they go about peddling false information on the wonderful religion.

Islimization agenda since 2015 yet no reasonable proof it, out of shame they went about peddling lies against the fulani militants whom we all know fight and kill because of their Cow and other Negative reasons, a group who does not care if your Muslim or christians, a militia group who are hardly even Muslims cos they engage in shrik(worshiping of other Gods(juju) beside Allah) .

The last Group that was blaspheming against islam today are into one treath or the other in Sambisa(bokoharam) CAN can choose to tow the part of lies against our wonderful religion.

But is it not the CJN appointed by this President who now call for amending our Constitution for Sharia? Is it not Aregbesola , a minister in his administration who call for charging Christians some fees before they can hold their marriages?
Making things difficult for Christians. And no administration has ever called for such horrible things.
Nigeria needs to be placed under a watch to prevent all those religious troubles which some people are planning underneath.
Re: CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US by mbhs139(m): 9:05am On Dec 23, 2019
If you all think we need a Boko Haram to set this country on fire, on rampage, you all are wrong. Number one is the press; number two - Social Media; three you and I. And guess who will be the greatest beneficiary, that same USA you all erroneously see as the World Watch Dog. They tried it in 2015, it didn't work, GEJ busted their bubble with that historic call. Now, it's a religious war they want to use and we all are hailing yhem on. Continue! For your information, I'm well secured in here in Milton Ontario.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 23, 2019
Angelfrost:

Stop deceiving your dumb and deluded self...

Every religion gives room for fanaticism and extremism whether subtly, subliminally, or unabashedly! Everyone world over knows Islam is worse than the rest.

May God in His infinite mercies restore your sense

Amen!
Re: CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US by Parablesonmarble: 9:07am On Dec 23, 2019
It is clear, even to the blind, that something is seriously wrong with Nigeria along the ethno -religious line. However, I just don't understand why a sovereign country can meddle with another sovereign country's internal affairs unchecked. If care is not taken, China too will soon start dictating how we should be running Nigeria since we refuse to throw away our large begging bowl. Buhari and his cohort should shape up and do the right thing. Not every one of his appointment is exactly square peg in square hole and most of his policies are not exactly popular. Even the ones that are forming die-hard fans are groaning in the recess of their mind. But I still can't imagine Nigeria putting U.S. on any form of list without them lashing at us strongly. The visa fee saga readily comes to mind. After all, these so called superpowers contributed immensely to where Nigeria is today in every way possible because of their own economic interests.

1 Like

Re: CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US by jaxxy(m): 9:08am On Dec 23, 2019
We need to be watched. I think I agree

1 Like

Re: CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 23, 2019
mbhs139:
If you all think we need a Boko Haram to set this country on fire, on rampage, you all are wrong. Number one is the press; number two - Social Media; three you and I. And guess who will be the greatest beneficiary, that same USA you all erroneously see as the World Watch Dog. They tried it in 2015, it didn't work, GEJ busted their bubble with that historic call. Now, it's a religious war they want to use and we all are hailing yhem on. Continue! For your information, I'm well secured in here in Milton Ontario.

May God bless you. You are truly informed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US by Ayobami7(m): 9:11am On Dec 23, 2019
注意
Re: CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 23, 2019
Imstrong2:
The three arms of government occupied by people of the same faith in a multi cultural, multi religious entity is disturbing
Na strong thing o; President, Speaker, CJN, All Military and Paramilitary heads etc. Lol and war hasn't started? Speaks more to the docility of the people and the strength of their Northern overlords. The British were smart passing the baton to the North; they sensed their strength of character and like the true cowards they were, they took the side of the strong.
Re: CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US by livebyday(m): 9:12am On Dec 23, 2019
LegendHer0:

What is the valid points CAN is making? They are just organizations that are fueled by political partisanship and they do not have the moral justifications to support their assertions of Islamization. Both CAN and MURIC are a disgrace to sane poeple coz they are both spokesperson of PDP and APC.

Every sane person knows that the Fulani terrorist don't care whether you are Christian or Muslim before they kill and butcher people. They are after their cows and they are always fomenting trouble where they think their grazing rights are not protected. How does this translates to Islamization?

It is also stupid and absurd to categorize all Muslims in Nigeria and label them as intolerant coz we have Mulsims in the south coexisting peacefully with their brothers from different faith. What Buhari is doing is Northernization agenda and its outright stupidity for any group of people to label that islamization. We've been hearing Buhari will islamize Nigeria since 2015 and yet the Christians still have the same right as the muslims across Nigeria.

The implication of this rubbish uniformed move by the USA is that the Nuslims from Nigeria (south inclusive) will be profiled henceforth coz most people in international countries can't distinguish Nigeria mulsim by regions (Fulani or Southern Muslims).

CAN is a sick organization just as some Christains online that had made it a duty to always criticize Islam at any given opportunity. You all are not different from the religious fanatics you sought to condemn.

Again your crude manner of speech and apparent arrogance is obvious in your write up

You call CAN a sick organization shows you have no respect for Christianity

You call the move by the USA rubbish and uninformed show you dislike the west with a biase

You stated that every sane person know fulani don't care about islamixation meaning you disrespect anyone who has a contrary view

You are exactly the type of individual who fuels religious intolerance and bigotry

You are a danger to the peace of Nigeria

You are obviously an extremist sympathizer but alas it's your choice

You should respect tiger religions besides Islam

Cheers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US by Angelfrost(m): 9:15am On Dec 23, 2019
ProudlyAfarmer:

May God in His infinite mercies restore your sense

Amen!

He did that in His infinite mercies a long time ago. I was lost in a family prison of religious beliefs.

That, my good sir, is actually my prayer for you, and every other slave to religious practices. Cheers!!! grin
Re: CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US by LegendHer0: 9:24am On Dec 23, 2019
livebyday:

Again your crude manner of speech and apparent arrogance is obvious in your write up

You call CAN a sick organization shows you have no respect for Christianity

You call the move by the USA rubbish and uninformed show you dislike the west with a biase

You stated that every sane person know fulani don't care about islamixation meaning you disrespect anyone who has a contrary view

You are exactly the type of individual who fuels religious intolerance and bigotry

You are a danger to the peace of Nigeria

You are obviously an extremist sympathizer but alas it's your choice

You should respect tiger religions besides Islam

Cheers
You are saying rubbish and its just ridiculous to accuse me of been an extremist sympathizer. My religion is Islam and I have the responsibility of defending my faith when I see people are trying to misrepresent it.

CAN and MURIC are both a religious organization that has outlived their importance. They are both appendage of politicians and most of their pronouncement are majorly polarized towards a certain political agenda.

We have seen cases where Fulani herdsmen attack Oyo state with its sizeable amount of muslims and I am very sure the terrorist herdsmen won't ask about your religious faith before they perpoetrate their barbaric killings. They are majorluy after communities that deny them their grazing right and I am sure all religion already condemned their atrocities (both Muslims and Christains alike).

The United States goofed on this current pronouncement and the author of the post is not better informed. If you check the initial pronouncement on Washington post you will decode that the statement is junk journalism. They are even saying Lagos is also an embodiment for the religious fanatics and one would wonder where they got their report from.

I live abroad and most of these pronouncement by the USA press are featured on TV daily, how then should I walk freely at work when people will be suspecting me as being religious fanatic or intolerant of Christains? Why should they categorize all the Muslims in Nigeria as being intolerant thereby denying the Southern Muslims of their benevolence to the christain brothers.

We have cases of the christain Berom tribes that are cannibals somewhere in the middle belt. If the government of Canada suddenly use that as a benchmark to qualify Nigerian christain as cannibals, how will you feel seeing the headline that "Nigeria christains are cannibals feasting on the muslims"?

I don't give a bleep about the Hausa/Fulanis in the North, my major concern is why they have to make a pronouncement without segregating the Muslims of the North from those of the South. The Southern Muslims have never for once killed for religion!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US by Imstrong2(m): 9:26am On Dec 23, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
Na strong thing o; President, Speaker, CJN, All Military and Paramilitary heads etc. Lol and war hasn't started? Speaks more to the docility of the people and the strength of their Northern overlords. The British were smart passing the baton to the North; they sensed their strength of character and like the true cowards they were, they took the side of the strong.
you are right this guts they have is historical, and I don't think it will change anytime soon except for external intervention

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“The Level Of Deprivation Is Unbearable” — Alex Ikwechegh Supports #EndSARS / Peter Obi Holds Interactive Session With NUJ Members In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.