Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,580 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US (19136 Views)

2023: Place Peter Obi On Watchlist, Keyamo Tasks Security Agencies / EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist / APC Places 4 Governors, 12 Chieftains On Watchlist Over Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US by Chicastle: 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
Oboy, E don dey red ooo. Seems me go so go U.S to join the watchers oo. Make them no cone watch me. U s nah witch oo
Re: CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US by Chicastle: 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
Those if you typing long stories do you see the headlines? They said United states of America has place Naija under their watch list. Abi you don't know what that mean ?
Re: CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US by Mrexcell(m): 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2019
Offshore34:
Buhari sole agenda is total islamisation Nigeria!!

That has always been his mission he has never hidden it during his campaigns but he is not even educated and enlightened enough to even know that its not possible.
Re: CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US by Mrexcell(m): 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2019
EsomahJD:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/12/23/can-backs-placing-of-nigeria-on-watchlist-by-us/

The usa always act very late in matters like this thats why i dont like them. They should have taken very serious actions against this regime in its early yrs when thausands of innocent christains where mercilesslly massacred in benue, southern kaduna, nassarawa, adamawa, enugu etc. in the name of farmers/herders crises. Must they wait untill the world withness another rwanda genocide in nigeria before they will act?
Re: CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US by KaptainAfrika: 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2019
Idiots. American foreign policy is determined by the party in power. When Democrats come into power and put Nigeria on the list of dangerous countries for Gays, I hope CAN will also agree to that list.
Re: CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US by Cityguy: 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
jumper524:
Even CAN sorry PDP dey shout islimization.

Bad people would always fear islam that's why they go about peddling false information on the wonderful religion.

Islimization agenda since 2015 yet no reasonable proof it, out of shame they went about peddling lies against the fulani militants whom we all know fight and kill because of their Cow and other Negative reasons, a group who does not care if your Muslim or christians, a militia group who are hardly even Muslims cos they engage in shrik(worshiping of other Gods(juju) beside Allah) .

The last Group that was blaspheming against islam today are into one treath or the other in Sambisa(bokoharam) CAN can choose to tow the part of lies against our wonderful religion.

Note: islam gives room for questioning its imams if his teaching is going against the doctrine don't know of Christianity..
You make no sense. Your feeble attempt at being intellectual made you muddle up things and deny the obvious. Why would I fear Islam if her adherents keep to their 'to you your religion and to me mine' mantra? Why would I fear it if some do not appear to be a threat to my own choice of how to serve my own God? What us the status of Nigeria in IOC? So, all the facts stated in the write up do not glaringly show an agenda of subjugating others to Islam in a supposedly secular nation? And you turn around and call CAN liar? Denying truth? Standing it on its head like forever? Abegi no be everybody mumu. My prayer is that we all come to our senses before we are made to cross a bridge that none of us would ever pray to cross by those dragging us by the nose.
Re: CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US by malvisguy212: 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
Stakeholders:

Your life will be sorrowful for lying about Quran, mind my word in the coming year you will see the consequence of what you do
let continued the conversation here https://www.nairaland.com/4249853/did-allah-curse-muhammad
Re: CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US by CodeTemplar: 12:35am On Dec 24, 2019
Long overdue by the US.

Buhari's priorities have been made more clear now he has his second term under his belt. He has punished innocent tomatoes and onion farmers in west african countries for the sins of rice and poultry produce smugglers but no one can speak up again.
Re: CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US by CodeTemplar: 12:38am On Dec 24, 2019
jahsharon:
Enemies of the government have been shamed time after time. Enemies of Buhari have been disgraced severally while those who wish Buhari death have been dying one after the other.
This was how Hitler rose to the second in command of Satan o.
So all you could see is enemies of Buhari. A man who is enemy to the state and law is who you choose to speak glowingly of like this.
Re: CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US by nurusystem(m): 2:23am On Dec 24, 2019
Can should stop this bulshilt issues of islamising ,they too should plan how to Christianise
Re: CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US by Insectkiller: 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
British are demonnnnnnsss

How could dey join southern and northern hemisphere..

Amalgamation of Nigeria province is an error.

It shldnt have happened..

God pls heal our land..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EndSARS: ‘Truth Needs No Defence’, DJ Switch Speaks On Panel’s Report / Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman / Joshua Dariye Decamps To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.