Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Military Repels Boko Haram Attack Open Fire At Them On Damaturu (videos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Repels Boko Haram Attack Open Fire At Them On Damaturu (videos) (956 Views)

After Train Attack, Army Repels Invasion Of Abuja By Terrorists / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) / Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Repels Boko Haram Attack Open Fire At Them On Damaturu (videos) by Ndlistic(m): 7:17am On Dec 23, 2019
A Boko Haram attack on Damaturu, Yobe State's capital was successfully repelled by the Nigerian military.

There were viral eyewitness account of loud gunshots and artillery fire in the North East State capital on social media in the late hours of yesterday December 22, an incident that led to early closure of houses and businesses.

Premium Times reported that the Spokesman of Sector II of Operation Lafiya Dole, Damaturu, Njoka Irabor said “the insurgents made an attempt to enter Damaturu from the northern flank of the town but were given a heavy blow by both air and ground troops. Damaturu is now calm and “details of the attack will be relayed by tomorrow”.

It was further learnt that vehicles including the Governor's convoy trying to get to the town were stranded as the military officials blocked the roads leading into the town.

One of the journalists in the Governor's convoy wrote;

“Sir. please this is to inform you that presently military at Damaturu entrance from Maiduguri have closed and blocked the highway not allowing motorists entrance into Damaturu since 3-4 pm. Over 200 heavy and small private and commercial vehicles are stranded. Some are going for Xmas in Gombe, Yola, Kani, Kaduma, Abuja, Jos and others. Even Gov Zulum convoy is now stranded on the road in Damaturu. We learnt that intelligence said BHTs said they will enter Damaturu from Gashau axis but the military has not made any explanation yet. People helpless and afraid of being attacked by BHTs from the bushes at worst without any security with them. Govs Press Crew and Correspondents Chapel of NUJ are also on the convoy. Thanks. Please help these innocent motorists and passengers."

Watch the videos below,

https://twitter.com/Emmanex10/status/1208854620086382592/photo/1

Source :
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/12/video-military-repels-boko-haram-attack-open.html?m=1

Re: Military Repels Boko Haram Attack Open Fire At Them On Damaturu (videos) by Ndlistic(m): 7:17am On Dec 23, 2019
This is serious, God help your people
Re: Military Repels Boko Haram Attack Open Fire At Them On Damaturu (videos) by alizma: 7:22am On Dec 23, 2019
The Nigerian army is in charge. May God give them victory as usual.
They have done great job so much that we only remember book haram once in a month or two these days.
Re: Military Repels Boko Haram Attack Open Fire At Them On Damaturu (videos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:31am On Dec 23, 2019
embarassed Northeast no easy sha
Re: Military Repels Boko Haram Attack Open Fire At Them On Damaturu (videos) by Brandstudio01: 7:31am On Dec 23, 2019
Sometimes I ask myself is this the same Nigeria I grew up?

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Re: Military Repels Boko Haram Attack Open Fire At Them On Damaturu (videos) by popsy2(m): 7:48am On Dec 23, 2019
war
Re: Military Repels Boko Haram Attack Open Fire At Them On Damaturu (videos) by GamalNasser: 7:56am On Dec 23, 2019
Those Damaturu Soldiers seem to have put up a stiff resistance despite the fact they were taken unaware
Re: Military Repels Boko Haram Attack Open Fire At Them On Damaturu (videos) by Blakjewelry(m): 8:35am On Dec 23, 2019
The sight of that dead shows the army is in control
Re: Military Repels Boko Haram Attack Open Fire At Them On Damaturu (videos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:37am On Dec 23, 2019
I find it ironic that the poster asks us to pray to Allah!
Dude that is the origin of the goddamned problem!!!

Re: Military Repels Boko Haram Attack Open Fire At Them On Damaturu (videos) by beresponsible(m): 8:40am On Dec 23, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
I find it ironic that the poster asks us to pray to Allah!
Dude that is the origin of the goddamned problem!!!

Whatever you are smoking got you stoned

Re: Military Repels Boko Haram Attack Open Fire At Them On Damaturu (videos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:46am On Dec 23, 2019
beresponsible:

Whatever you are smoking got you stoned

Re: Military Repels Boko Haram Attack Open Fire At Them On Damaturu (videos) by beresponsible(m): 8:50am On Dec 23, 2019
Guy above me

Sorry just figured you're a comedian grin grin
Re: Military Repels Boko Haram Attack Open Fire At Them On Damaturu (videos) by kurupt1: 9:07am On Dec 23, 2019
North east and north west should be cut off from the rest of Nigeria . Maybe they can amalgate with Chad or Niger republic cos they share similar commonalities
Col Dimkar for just focus more in that his unsuccessful coup and by now we won't have any common country with these animals
Re: Military Repels Boko Haram Attack Open Fire At Them On Damaturu (videos) by Ndlistic(m): 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2019
kurupt1:
North east and north west should be cut off from the rest of Nigeria . Maybe they can amalgate with Chad or Niger republic cos they share similar commonalities
Col Dimkar for just focus more in that his unsuccessful coup and by now we won't have any common country with these animals

Do you think is possible
Re: Military Repels Boko Haram Attack Open Fire At Them On Damaturu (videos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
sad

There is no Boko haram attack in Yobe State IPOB nd Nnamdi Kalu propaganda. Boko has been defeated. The only terrorist group in Nigeria is IPOB

(1) (Reply)

Elderly IPOB Group Perform Victory Song Against Kyari, Daura & Python Dance / Insecurity: You’re All Losers Like Atiku – Femi Adesina Mocks Northern Elders / Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Self Defense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.