Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,802 members, 7,862,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

Chris Brown’s Newborn Son Sleeps On His Chest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown’s Newborn Son Sleeps On His Chest (749 Views)

Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest / Jim Iyke And His Newborn Son Go Shopping (Photos) / Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown’s Newborn Son Sleeps On His Chest by AmeboBook: 8:33am On Dec 23, 2019
Chris Brown's month old son, Aeko, is seen sleeping on the singer's chest in a new photo shared on social media.

Brown welcomed the baby boy with Ammika Harris and since then, he's been filled with joy. Meanwhile, the "No Guidance" hitmaker is already father of 5-year-old Royalty.

Reactions to the photo below.

briannacimeus2: "Awww he is a cute baby you’re going to be a amazing father bro all the love goes out to you Chris ❤️❤️".

lenaleanpurpledreamm: "Every father has a picture like this with their child �".

jha_jahs_mommie: "Beautiful!!!!! Love you so much! My favorite entertainer but even more, I love to see you as a father! God bless you and your beautiful children!! Hang on to those memories � Happy holiday Chris".

traci6707: "Hi Chris�congratulations he soo precious i want hold him and love on him big hugs and blessings✌Peace".

badmistress_kitty: "They need to shape that sweet baby's head".

eneri.daze: "Aww! He never got to experience these infant moments with his daughter. This is toooo precious�♥️".

lovingloveallaround: "Both of you look like y’all had a long days work�����".

nikki_nickey_niccie: "�❤️�❤️ our greatest gift in life are our children. I'm an older lady an I love to see you embracing fatherhood dont eva let anyone break the bond between you & the off springs that you have created. God Bless you an your family Happy Holiday young Man".

The baby was not only what got the attention of the singer's followers as many wondered if Chris is now married because of the placement of the ring.

https://www.amebobook.com/chris-browns-newborn-son-sleeps-on-his-chest-in-adorable-photo-60925.html

Source: Amebo Book

Re: Chris Brown’s Newborn Son Sleeps On His Chest by Chuks9000: 8:35am On Dec 23, 2019
So this is news to you?
Re: Chris Brown’s Newborn Son Sleeps On His Chest by popsy2(m): 8:46am On Dec 23, 2019
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Couples Rock Balenciaga Clothes For The First Time. / You / Nicki Minaj’s Brother Jailed 25 Years For Child Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.