Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

2023: Nigerians Blast Tinubu Says He Will Never Become The Next President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nigerians Blast Tinubu Says He Will Never Become The Next President (3131 Views)

Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) / 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany / APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Nigerians Blast Tinubu Says He Will Never Become The Next President by Success100: 9:14am On Dec 23, 2019
Nigerians have taken to social media to say the former senator and an ex governor of Lagos State, Bola Ahmed Tinubu can never become the next president of Nigeria come 2023.

It is believe that some group of Nigerians are tipping him to become the sole candidate of APC when it is time to field the next candidate.

However due to not extending the tenure of chief tax administrator ‘Tinubu’s boy’, Fowler, by firing him is a manner speaking that President Buhari is making a statement of some sort to the Southwest base of his party which Tinubu controls.

Fowler, according to sources was handpicked by APC godfather, Bola Ahmed Tinubu to head the FIRS and has long been viewed as ‘Tinubu’s boy.’ He also answers to and swears by Bourdillon.

It also helped that Fowler was a childhood friend and a former classmate of Nigeria’s Vice President Yemi Osinbaj who Tinubu handpicked but his wings has been allegedly clipped at the presidency.

Meanwhile Nigerians who used the social media, Twitter says Tinubu is just deceiving himself because the Northerner leaders has clipped his hands and they will continue to do as to not make his ambition come through.

Some Nigerians also said Tinubu doesn’t worth to be the next president of the country because he is so corrupt.

Some of the reactions;

@DokunOjomo said, “I am not God but common sense demands that no right thinking man or woman will ask for Tinubu to be president in 2023.”

@Mr_BharseyM said, “It beat me so hard that while we should be making progress others are dragging us backwards and would end up complained bitterly.
Why should a right thinking fellow ask for the presidency of BAT is this the best we can do?”

@jacksonpbn said, “While Tinubu is busy collecting the list of APC members nationwide to reach out to them over his 2023 Presidential ambition, the cabal already have list of potentials from the North to take over from Buhari. Jagbajantist Jagaban is a fool but he would realize too late!”

@JahmalUSEN said, “Watch and see how Nigerians will see Seyi Makinde in 2023 but still choose to vote for Tinubu as President.

Either ways, Seyi Makinde for President 2023 �”

@savndaniel said, “Campaigns for Tinubu as President of NIGERIA has started.

There is nothing I will not read on this space.

Young people full of life are campaigning for Tinubu.

Lagos is the mess that it is today because of Tinubu.

I know how Lagos was sold and bought by one man. All is well!”

@Victorudofia12 said, “It's not a matter of if he is God or not it's a matter of the kind of person that Tinubu is

The style of politics he play in Nigeria, money and corrupt practices.

It Tinubu did this on elections day as a national leader what do you think he will do if he becomes president?”

@farooqkperogi said, “Tinubu is fighting a war that has already ended!He has already lost that war, but he's too naive to realize this. They've got him by the balls. The writer of this column is quoting me today, but there's nothing that's happening today that I didn't predict since 2018. Comeuppance!”

http:///s4969a9d0191223en_ngThanks

1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigerians Blast Tinubu Says He Will Never Become The Next President by overall90: 9:21am On Dec 23, 2019
i didn't see any igbo there o

so any idiot coming here to start bashiing igbos llike they have been doing for some days now,may amadioha bend his neck cheesy cheesy

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigerians Blast Tinubu Says He Will Never Become The Next President by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:23am On Dec 23, 2019
This Twitter peeps want to give jagaban a heart attack..... lmao.. president my left asss

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigerians Blast Tinubu Says He Will Never Become The Next President by slimfit1(m): 9:23am On Dec 23, 2019
The pension he awarded for him self in the middle of poverty in Lagos alone is a sign of a wicked man. No charity that you can see that he is sponsoring, we dont trust him. Aba Tinu ero ra sir. Some people can't eat yet he has enormous funds for himself ABA.
See Lagos that we thought would change their pension didn't which means that there is huge lack of common sense in Lagos.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigerians Blast Tinubu Says He Will Never Become The Next President by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 23, 2019
angry

Jagaban is a cat with 9 lives He has never fought nd lost any battle
He fought Obasanjo nd won. He fought GEJ nd won He fought Ambode nd won.
He will surely win again in 2023
Tinubu2023

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigerians Blast Tinubu Says He Will Never Become The Next President by mrvitalis(m): 9:33am On Dec 23, 2019
Make Una allow the seyi makinde work before Una praise am na ....baba has borrowed more money than any new governor yet no major project and he is being praised like he has transformed Ibadan

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigerians Blast Tinubu Says He Will Never Become The Next President by mrvitalis(m): 9:34am On Dec 23, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
angry

Jagaban is a cat with 9 lives
He has never fought nd lost any battle

He fought Obasanjo nd won.
He fought GEJ nd won
He fought Ambode nd won.

Tinubu2023
There is always a first time ...so too saraki , Dino , ameachi AMD many more paraded themselves

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigerians Blast Tinubu Says He Will Never Become The Next President by Lanretoye(m): 10:20am On Dec 23, 2019
Social media can have its own president too.
Re: 2023: Nigerians Blast Tinubu Says He Will Never Become The Next President by Quorax: 10:34am On Dec 23, 2019
overall90:
i didn't see any igbo there o

so any idiot coming here to start bashiing igbos llike they have been doing for some days now,may amadioha bend his neck cheesy cheesy
My brother, see below lol

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigerians Blast Tinubu Says He Will Never Become The Next President by helinues: 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2019
We know where majority of them are from.. Yeast

Some questions been dey my mind Wey I wan ask our brothers from the East jare,

With the look of things, you guys have concluded Pdp should zone the 2023 presidency to North... Right

Is that the same view of SS people who are Pdp supporters/politicians?

What would be the benefits for Wike and co should Pdp zone its presidency to North again?

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigerians Blast Tinubu Says He Will Never Become The Next President by Olatunji1929: 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
miscreants ipob from yeast want to present lamudi cownu as president in 2023

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians Blast Tinubu Says He Will Never Become The Next President by darkwan: 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2019
south easteners strange no be small....

saraki they will accept,but tinubu no....

atiku they will accept but buhari no....

a none igbo they will vote,but ojukwu no....

strange people....

and then they will open threads on nairaland sayin all nigerians think the same.... undecided undecided

op put up a website as source that nobody even knows.... undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigerians Blast Tinubu Says He Will Never Become The Next President by darkwan: 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2019
i am starting to have the feelin that their are alot of ipob agents on nairaland....
Re: 2023: Nigerians Blast Tinubu Says He Will Never Become The Next President by Acme45: 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
angry

Jagaban is a cat with 9 lives
He has never fought nd lost any battle

He fought Obasanjo nd won.
He fought GEJ nd won
He fought Ambode nd won.

Tinubu2023
till then
Re: 2023: Nigerians Blast Tinubu Says He Will Never Become The Next President by Rekhina(f): 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2019
Yorubas will say "All Nigerians love tinubu " is igbos that blasted him ,
Re: 2023: Nigerians Blast Tinubu Says He Will Never Become The Next President by coolitempa(f): 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2019
Tinubu kill you people there....haba Tinubu for morning, afternoon, night even for your dreams!!! The guy has not even been in government for over ten years and has not declared his intention but rather than face good governance until the next elections, these people are just fixated on him. Na wa o....which kain juju Tinubu dey use sef…. angry shocked

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigerians Blast Tinubu Says He Will Never Become The Next President by jneutron4000: 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2019
Success100:

Nigerians have taken to social media to say the former senator and an ex governor of Lagos State, Bola Ahmed Tinubu can never become the next president of Nigeria come 2023.

It is believe that some group of Nigerians are tipping him to become the sole candidate of APC when it is time to field the next candidate.

However due to not extending the tenure of chief tax administrator ‘Tinubu’s boy’, Fowler, by firing him is a manner speaking that President Buhari is making a statement of some sort to the Southwest base of his party which Tinubu controls.

Fowler, according to sources was handpicked by APC godfather, Bola Ahmed Tinubu to head the FIRS and has long been viewed as ‘Tinubu’s boy.’ He also answers to and swears by Bourdillon.

It also helped that Fowler was a childhood friend and a former classmate of Nigeria’s Vice President Yemi Osinbaj who Tinubu handpicked but his wings has been allegedly clipped at the presidency.

Meanwhile Nigerians who used the social media, Twitter says Tinubu is just deceiving himself because the Northerner leaders has clipped his hands and they will continue to do as to not make his ambition come through.

Some Nigerians also said Tinubu doesn’t worth to be the next president of the country because he is so corrupt.

Some of the reactions;

@DokunOjomo said, “I am not God but common sense demands that no right thinking man or woman will ask for Tinubu to be president in 2023.”

@Mr_BharseyM said, “It beat me so hard that while we should be making progress others are dragging us backwards and would end up complained bitterly.
Why should a right thinking fellow ask for the presidency of BAT is this the best we can do?”

@jacksonpbn said, “While Tinubu is busy collecting the list of APC members nationwide to reach out to them over his 2023 Presidential ambition, the cabal already have list of potentials from the North to take over from Buhari. Jagbajantist Jagaban is a fool but he would realize too late!”

@JahmalUSEN said, “Watch and see how Nigerians will see Seyi Makinde in 2023 but still choose to vote for Tinubu as President.

Either ways, Seyi Makinde for President 2023 �”

@savndaniel said, “Campaigns for Tinubu as President of NIGERIA has started.

There is nothing I will not read on this space.

Young people full of life are campaigning for Tinubu.

Lagos is the mess that it is today because of Tinubu.

I know how Lagos was sold and bought by one man. All is well!”

@Victorudofia12 said, “It's not a matter of if he is God or not it's a matter of the kind of person that Tinubu is

The style of politics he play in Nigeria, money and corrupt practices.

It Tinubu did this on elections day as a national leader what do you think he will do if he becomes president?”

@farooqkperogi said, “Tinubu is fighting a war that has already ended!He has already lost that war, but he's too naive to realize this. They've got him by the balls. The writer of this column is quoting me today, but there's nothing that's happening today that I didn't predict since 2018. Comeuppance!”

http:///s4969a9d0191223en_ngThanks
Tinubu has not even giving his clear intention to run and people don want die already grin. If una like am or not Tinubu go still get influence come 2023. God bless and be with Tinubu

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians Blast Tinubu Says He Will Never Become The Next President by CrimeKsmart: 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
Tinubu!

That name makes some people lose their senses grin.
Re: 2023: Nigerians Blast Tinubu Says He Will Never Become The Next President by profilemessages: 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
pahunda, pahunda, if they give you money now you will surely pahunda, before kogi elections, they said hell, on the election day, they collected 500 naira and compromised, we all blame politicians that they stole our money,

well I think we the voters are even worse than the politicians!!!
Re: 2023: Nigerians Blast Tinubu Says He Will Never Become The Next President by Omoodua007: 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
Igbos blast**
Re: 2023: Nigerians Blast Tinubu Says He Will Never Become The Next President by FVckmannabbQ: 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2019
It's only hungry lagosians that will support tinubu in SW.

Make I hear say tinubu win just one LG for Oyo State.
Re: 2023: Nigerians Blast Tinubu Says He Will Never Become The Next President by GamalNasser: 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2019
We cannot afford to handover the treasury of Africa's biggest and most populous Economy to a hyper greedy and self centered glutton like Ahmed Bola Tinubu the Jagaban of Corruption , the most corrupt governor living or dead Nigeria has ever produced
Re: 2023: Nigerians Blast Tinubu Says He Will Never Become The Next President by nku5: 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
See Tinubu's most intelligent protege grin grin grin -

"Better to be rubber stamp than fight executive" – Gbajabiamila

grin grin grin grin SMH

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigerians Blast Tinubu Says He Will Never Become The Next President by MasterKernel: 4:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
helinues:
We know where majority of them are from.. Yeast

Some questions been dey my mind Wey I wan ask our brothers from the East jare,

With the look of things, you guys have concluded Pdp should zone the 2023 presidency to North... Right

Is that the same view of SS people who are Pdp supporters/politicians?

What would be the benefits for Wike and co should Pdp zone its presidency to North again?

Ask West, they did it first, whatever benefits they got from it, same thing too.
Re: 2023: Nigerians Blast Tinubu Says He Will Never Become The Next President by MasterKernel: 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
darkwan:
south easteners strange no be small....

saraki they will accept,but tinubu no....

atiku they will accept but buhari no....

a none igbo they will vote,but ojukwu no....

strange people....

and then they will open threads on nairaland sayin all nigerians think the same.... undecided undecided

op put up a website as source that nobody even knows.... undecided undecided

You think Easterners are fools? If we didn't vote Ojukwu, it's simply because it wasn't the plan, simple.

You think Buhari picking an Easterner will make us vote him?, no! Mr. Man isn't competent.
Re: 2023: Nigerians Blast Tinubu Says He Will Never Become The Next President by BabaRamota1980: 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2019
coolitempa:
Tinubu kill you people there....haba Tinubu for morning, afternoon, night even for your dreams!!! The guy has not even been in government for over ten years and has not declared his intention but rather than face good governance until the next elections, these people are just fixated on him. Na wa o....which kain juju Tinubu dey use sef…. angry shocked

Tinubu is a new religion BATOMINRI, worshipped by Ibos. He is the water god of yanminris.
Re: 2023: Nigerians Blast Tinubu Says He Will Never Become The Next President by BabaRamota1980: 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2019
GamalNasser:
We cannot afford to handover the treasury of Africa's biggest and most populous Economy to a hyper greedy and self centered glutton like Ahmed Bola Tinubu the Jagaban of Corruption , the most corrupt governor living or dead Nigeria has ever produced

Yinmu! Your eye go clear when INEC hand certificate to Jagaban.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians Blast Tinubu Says He Will Never Become The Next President by GamalNasser: 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

Yinmu! Your eye go clear when INEC hand certificate to Jagaban.

Can never happen
Re: 2023: Nigerians Blast Tinubu Says He Will Never Become The Next President by BuhariAdvocate: 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2019
Useless ipob propaganda.
Re: 2023: Nigerians Blast Tinubu Says He Will Never Become The Next President by YorubaKing: 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2019

This is the best comment for me. It encapsulate and reflect the true attribute of a typical Nigerian. Cowardice!

>90% of Nigerians are mentally deranged. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular Facebook Personality "Maiyegun General"Calls Yorubas To Order On Oladipo / Boko Haram Now 250miles Away From Yorubaland / Rivers State Politcal Thread!(strictly)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.