Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Which Is The Cheapest Federal University In Nigeria Currently? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Is The Cheapest Federal University In Nigeria Currently? (45191 Views)

15 Cheapest Federal Universities In Nigeria And Courses They Offer / Check The Cheapest Federal Universities In Nigeria / List Of Cheapest Federal Universities In Nigeria 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Cheapest Federal University In Nigeria Currently? by TerryMcGinis(m): 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2019
slyayok:
I will recommend FUTA, just #13,500 in year 2 and #50,300 at entry level
hmm.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Cheapest Federal University In Nigeria Currently? by ednut1(m): 6:52pm On Dec 23, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
hmmm ...15k max? You sure about this? Thanks ..BTW where is it located, pardon my ignorance ma
u cannot google it And u wan study computer sxience. E better make u go learn trade o
Re: Which Is The Cheapest Federal University In Nigeria Currently? by kennyjam: 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
thanks boss.. God bless you. Thank you very much. Your alma mater is Abu right? I might need your advice concerning that

Still a studying there
Re: Which Is The Cheapest Federal University In Nigeria Currently? by Iscoalarcon: 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
Federal University of kashere 3500Naira fresher and 27000 returning students

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Cheapest Federal University In Nigeria Currently? by kelvyn7: 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
UNIBEN...recommended
No lecturer will force you to buy their books

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Cheapest Federal University In Nigeria Currently? by TerryMcGinis(m): 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
kennyjam:

Still a studying there
wow...that's awesome bro...one user mentioned crisis occurring in the north. Is this true?
Re: Which Is The Cheapest Federal University In Nigeria Currently? by TerryMcGinis(m): 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2019
Iscoalarcon:
Federal University of kashere 3500Naira fresher and 27000 returning students
kashere is located where?
Re: Which Is The Cheapest Federal University In Nigeria Currently? by Kei144(m): 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
Dvd4:
Year1 is usually most expensive but subsequent fees are cheap.
Example: Unizik fees from second year is about 23,100.

However, cheap schools includes;
ABU, ZARIA and most northern schools
UNIZIK
UNIBEN
UNICAL
UI I think
OTHER FEDERALS ARE FAIRLY CHEAP

You don't seem to know UNIZIK's current fees. Acceptance fee for new students is 52,000 naira. Tuition fees for new students is 100,000. General Studies fees for new students is 10,000. On_campus hostel fee ranges between 50,000 and 85,000 naira.

Any person who wants to apply to UNIZIK should be prepared to pay even higher fees next session.

7 Likes

Re: Which Is The Cheapest Federal University In Nigeria Currently? by TerryMcGinis(m): 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
kelvyn7:
UNIBEN...recommended
No lecturer will force you to buy their books
but the entry fee na die
Re: Which Is The Cheapest Federal University In Nigeria Currently? by Enemyofpeace: 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
University of maiduguri is the sheepest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Cheapest Federal University In Nigeria Currently? by TerryMcGinis(m): 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
University of maiduguri is the sheepest
how much for new students and returning
Re: Which Is The Cheapest Federal University In Nigeria Currently? by TerryMcGinis(m): 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2019
Kei144:

You don't seem to know UNIZIK's current fees. Acceptance fee for new students is 52,000 naira. Tuition fees for new students is 100,000. General Studies fees for new students is 10,000. On_campus hostel fee ranges between 50,000 and 85,000 naira.

Any person who wants to apply to UNIZIK should be prepared to pay even higher fees next session.
nawa

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Cheapest Federal University In Nigeria Currently? by Enemyofpeace: 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
how much for new students and returning
10k and 15k respectively. Na beg them dey beg them to go school for North o, them prefer to follow cows or throw bombs

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Cheapest Federal University In Nigeria Currently? by TerryMcGinis(m): 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
10k and 15k respectively. Na beg them dey beg them to go school for North o, them prefer to follow cows or throw bombs
10k and 15? Bros shocked you sure
Re: Which Is The Cheapest Federal University In Nigeria Currently? by kennyjam: 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
wow...that's awesome bro...one user mentioned crisis occurring in the north. Is this true?

I don't know how to answer this... Anything happens anywhere...

It is not that as they really paint it that it happens all the time

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Cheapest Federal University In Nigeria Currently? by Enemyofpeace: 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
10k and 15? Bros shocked you sure
yes now
Re: Which Is The Cheapest Federal University In Nigeria Currently? by Laidebrain(m): 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2019
UNILAG

I was in the same shoe couple of years back, I never regret choosing the school... It's extremely cheap. Entry as a freasher you get to pay 53k.

Afterwards, you pay 14500

No hidden charges, and you can decide to squat in the hostel all thru your days in the school

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Cheapest Federal University In Nigeria Currently? by TerryMcGinis(m): 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
yes now
na 33 and 18. I see o
Re: Which Is The Cheapest Federal University In Nigeria Currently? by Petex83: 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2019
[quote author=TheGiftedOne post=85150582]I strongly feel it's UNIBEN

14,000 I think although I paid 9,500 back then while engineering was paying 7,500.[/quote.very. correct, I paid 9500 as well
Re: Which Is The Cheapest Federal University In Nigeria Currently? by Petex83: 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
uniben............
Re: Which Is The Cheapest Federal University In Nigeria Currently? by Enemyofpeace: 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
na 33 and 18. I see o
go look am well
Re: Which Is The Cheapest Federal University In Nigeria Currently? by Ayojoshua2580(m): 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
2horsePOWER:
Unilag 19500
wat year pls?
Re: Which Is The Cheapest Federal University In Nigeria Currently? by Twenehe: 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2019
why not national open university, i think it is cheap and concerning the op working and schooling it will be better
Re: Which Is The Cheapest Federal University In Nigeria Currently? by sunshineV(f): 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2019
MistarT:
Egbon Lalasticlala, good afternoon, now that the date of the utme has been released,please help prospective applicants by moving this topic to front page.

When is the registration starting please
Re: Which Is The Cheapest Federal University In Nigeria Currently? by techlawcrat: 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
@OP... please reach me on remayanwale@yahoo.com as regards the payment of your tuitions after admission. Merry Christmas in advance.

5 Likes

Re: Which Is The Cheapest Federal University In Nigeria Currently? by alfredo1(m): 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2019
Any fed university up north except usmanu danfodiyo university Sokoto. Udus is expensive.
Re: Which Is The Cheapest Federal University In Nigeria Currently? by lamilare(m): 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2019
Wow.
No one mentioned Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife?

School fees for Admin/ Social Sciences/Law/Education is 20,050NGN starting from 2nd year.

Although, admission is very competitive.
Re: Which Is The Cheapest Federal University In Nigeria Currently? by techlawcrat: 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
OUA, UNILORIN and FUT Minna are pretty cheap. You can consult on the 3.
Re: Which Is The Cheapest Federal University In Nigeria Currently? by Ademoore07(m): 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2019
Dvd4:
Year1 is usually most expensive but subsequent fees are cheap.
Example: Unizik fees from second year is about 23,100.

However, cheap schools includes;
ABU, ZARIA and most northern schools
UNIZIK
UNIBEN
UNICAL
UI I think
OTHER FEDERALS ARE FAIRLY CHEAP

Who told you that UI, UNICAL and UNIBEN are cheap?

OAU ife is the cheapest in Nigeria
Re: Which Is The Cheapest Federal University In Nigeria Currently? by TerryMcGinis(m): 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2019
techlawcrat:
OUA, UNILORIN and FUT Minna are pretty cheap. You can consult on the 3.
thanks
Re: Which Is The Cheapest Federal University In Nigeria Currently? by nathaniel27(m): 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2019
patwhizkid:

Self-discipline undecided
ANOTHER MARLIAN WEED SPOTTED
Re: Which Is The Cheapest Federal University In Nigeria Currently? by sammy99(m): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
unizik? Hmmm........
Even those subsequent yrs dat different kinds of compulsory dues will start popping out from no where and u will realize dat u eventually spend more dan 50k.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' / Meet Ladi Kwali: The Woman Whose Portrait Is On N20 Note. / Final Year Student Of UNIZIK Dies From Malaria As Friends Mourn. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.