Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,584 members, 7,861,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:14 PM

Then I Cannot Help You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Then I Cannot Help You. (260 Views)

I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This / If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Then I Cannot Help You. by lavylilly: 11:00am On Dec 23, 2019
Any man that is waiting to judge me by my social media posts and comments, to know if I’m ‘datable’ or ‘marriageable’ is really sitting on a long thing.
I’ll always feel free to write whatever I deem fit. I understand that compromises come to play when you’re in love with someone. But it will have nothing to do with whether we will remain in a relationship or not.

I see a lot of ladies who do not freely express themselves because a man might be watching. It’s okay if you’re doing it for you. But not because you don’t want a man to form an opinion about you.

If you don’t know that most people on social media like myself only show you what we want you to see.
Then I cannot help you.
Re: Then I Cannot Help You. by AfroKnight: 11:12am On Dec 23, 2019
Is this a message for someone in particular. Kindly mention him with your full chest. grin

Anyway, I like your articles. Balanced and straight to the point. I am surprised this topic is addressing menfolk. I thought women represented the majority of your naysayers naturally.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Rebuild Trust In A Relationship After Cheating / Are We Good To Go? / 7 Sure Habits Of Building Effective Relationships With People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.